Touka Kirishima vs. Camilla vs. Katou Marika | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Touka Kirishima vs. Camilla vs. Katou Marika

Who will win?

• Touka Kirishima

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Camilla

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Katou Marika

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Touka Kirishima

vs

Camilla

vs

Katou Marika

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well I'm voting for Camilla here. While I will admit Touka is a good opponent for the wonderful Camilla, I do urge the good people with any ounce of good taste for Waifus to vote for Camilla here :P So yeah, make me proud and vote for bestest grill Camilla

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
You've made it this far, Sam :gwah Congrats to you then (I should congratulate you after Camilla wins :P If she does though :P)

Last edited:

Tias

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Denmark
I voted for Touka and Camilla in their respective matches. Now that they are against each other I'll have to go with the ultimate waifu in this poll, AND THAT IS NONE OTHER THAN CAMILLA.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I am still shocked thanks to seeing my waifu lose but for now I have to join the fray. There can only be one winner here. Touka!
All hail to the (second) cutest ghoul in the world!

Tias

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
How can anyone NOT vote for Camilla?

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
It's either Pirate-chan or Camilla for me. I'll flip a coin

Arcueid

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
The only option here is Touka.
Go get the win, you lovely ghoul!

Kiki

Ruin me, Ruan Mei
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Palestine
To those who nominated these three Waifus, I have a task for you. Can you make a list of reasons why I should choose her? You can make a list, table, or a paragraph or two. It's up to you. Because I don't really know these three and I don't want to give my vote randomly. Thanks in advance!

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
Reaction score
Country
Australia
@ahmadrizqik Here is why you and everyone else should vote for the best Waifu in the final, Camilla.

1. She's a doting and caring woman. Every man needs a woman who will love every ounce of them, and to my knowledge Camilla's character is the only one out of the three girls who will actually do that. In Fire Emblem Fates, she is your big sister in your adoptive family (So yes it is fine to do those kinds of things), and it is quite obvious in the games that she cares for your character very dearly, loving them and being protective of them. You don't really see that all the time from the other two girls to my knowledge.

2. She rides a wyvern and wields axes, as well as being able to use magic. C'mon now, this one is pretty self-explanatory. She rides a wyvern, a dragony creature, and wields big axes and tomes while dressed like that. If you were to get chopped in two by an enemy, wouldn't you want it to be her that swings that big silver axe?

3. She's got the looks. Now, most of us who are voting are probably men, and as a man I can say that at times, I and likely all of us, can be shallow and just go for looks sometimes. If this was just looks based, you can't deny that you wouldn't think twice when it came to voting for Camilla. You'd be selecting her and hitting that vote button faster than the speed of sound, and deep down you know it. Do I have to point out her assets? The games and the fan-art make the looks pretty clear imo.

These are just a few of many points I could make about Camilla, but let me leave you with a quote from her that really does capture some of the devotion Camilla has for you: "Just tell me who I have to kill to make you happy, Sweetie." Wouldn't you like a woman who would kill just to make you happy? I rest my case.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Touka, you gorgeous beauty who has the honour of being a part of one of the greatest growing masterpieces of the new age. As for actual waifu material, Touka takes this particular cake

Tias

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
@ahmadrizqik Here is why you and everyone else should vote for the best Waifu in the final, Camilla.

1. She's a doting and caring woman. Every man needs a woman who will love every ounce of them, and to my knowledge Camilla's character is the only one out of the three girls who will actually do that. In Fire Emblem Fates, she is your big sister in your adoptive family (So yes it is fine to do those kinds of things), and it is quite obvious in the games that she cares for your character very dearly, loving them and being protective of them. You don't really see that all the time from the other two girls to my knowledge.

2. She rides a wyvern and wields axes, as well as being able to use magic. C'mon now, this one is pretty self-explanatory. She rides a wyvern, a dragony creature, and wields big axes and tomes while dressed like that. If you were to get chopped in two by an enemy, wouldn't you want it to be her that swings that big silver axe?

3. She's got the looks. Now, most of us who are voting are probably men, and as a man I can say that at times, I and likely all of us, can be shallow and just go for looks sometimes. If this was just looks based, you can't deny that you wouldn't think twice when it came to voting for Camilla. You'd be selecting her and hitting that vote button faster than the speed of sound, and deep down you know it. Do I have to point out her assets? The games and the fan-art make the looks pretty clear imo.

These are just a few of many points I could make about Camilla, but let me leave you with a quote from her that really does capture some of the devotion Camilla has for you: "Just tell me who I have to kill to make you happy, Sweetie." Wouldn't you like a woman who would kill just to make you happy? I rest my case.
4. Her doting and caring behavior doesn't just stem from thin air. She along with her 2 younger siblings were not the queens children, they were born from their various mistresses their father had, who incidentally loved to pit the mistresses against each other as they tried to claw their ways to a better status and life. Each of the mistresses would use their own child bait in their conflicts, never thinking about the child and only themselves.
So because of that she dotes and cares on those she loves because she doesn't want them to know suffering or be alone.

Edit:
Seriously, I imagine Touka is what Camilla must have looked like in highschool or something haha.

Last edited:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
You want some reasons as to why Touka should win this?
1. She knows true pain and suffering
Touka has lived her entire life being hunted by humanity for being born the way she was.
Now, because of the terrible experiences of her past and the loved one's that she has lost, Touka is willing to do anything she can to protect those around her.
2. She is more more of a subtle beauty as opposed to Camilla's more obvious sexual appeal.
While Camilla has her... "assets", Touka possesses an aura of gentleness that perfectly counters her more protective and vindictive side. Her light blue hair, choice of clothing and her eyes, oh my god her eyes are like staring into the night sky...
3. I feel that Touka has still yet more room for development as a character which opens up a world of possibilities.
4. Fanart - Culture

The works that incorporate Touka kirishima are truly a sight to behold. Can one deny that this woman inspires the best of the artistic talent out there?

Tias

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
2. She is more more of a subtle beauty as opposed to Camilla's more obvious sexual appeal.
While Camilla has her... "assets", Touka possesses an aura of gentleness that perfectly counters her more protective and vindictive side. Her light blue hair, choice of clothing and her eyes, oh my god her eyes are like staring into the night sky...
3. I feel that Touka has still yet more room for development as a character which opens up a world of possibilities.
Yeah, well her "subtle beauty" is because she has yet to develop/grow and become Camilla 8D

Bruh just LOOK at this Camilla clone.

Last edited:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Lol nope I just know Ishida Sui has made a brilliant character :3