Touka Kirishima vs. Camilla vs. Katou Marika | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Touka Kirishima vs. Camilla vs. Katou Marika

Who will win?

• Touka Kirishima

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Camilla

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • Katou Marika

Votes: 9 18.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SirSamuel016

The One True Salt King
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah, well her "subtle beauty" is because she has yet to develop/grow and become Camilla 8D

Bruh just LOOK at this Camilla clone.
Kudos to you for pointing that out and for making me kek. If only I could like your post more than once, fellow member of the Camilla squad xD

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Not an easy choice for me as with most of the other match-ups in this tournament but I'll have to give my vote to the Rabbit-chan in my pic... Though can't say I feel good being unable to vote for Camilla either...

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I would have normally voted for Touka but I will take my time and read about the other girls before voting this time.

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
I'm calling it now, if there's a god then Touka will win.
My man... *pats you on the back* Join us for our glorious Kirishima Crusade.
Also that's a hell of a lot of awards you have there :D They should have a most decorated member for the 2016 awards

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Wow, I'm surprised that Touka made it this far. But against Marika and Camilla, her chances are very slim. :/ Anyway, I will do what I have to do:

Credits to R-a-R-a for this wonderful piece of art. Gosh... how can you deny her a vote if she gives you this look...

Credits to Koyorin for this amazing fanart. She is the very definition of a waifu...

TrienDarkform

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
To those who nominated these three Waifus, I have a task for you. Can you make a list of reasons why I should choose her? You can make a list, table, or a paragraph or two. It's up to you. Because I don't really know these three and I don't want to give my vote randomly. Thanks in advance!
Lists and tables?!?

I tried to convey a few things in the previous rounds, in the following posts:
Chelsea vs. Katou Marika, #6
Katou Marika vs. Tsubasa Hanekawa, #8

But what else shall I write?

Hardworking and diligent, perhaps a bit too hard working at times, but someone you can rely on to get the job done. Inexperienced perhaps in the career of pirating, but a fast learner and knows her limits; handles what she can do, delegates to those can do better for what she cannot. Always looking out for her friends/family/crew, and takes this responsibility very seriously, looking at all the possibilities and consequences for any decision. Smart in that regard, some would say cunning; a quick thinker and long-term planner. Perceptive, knows full well that her successes are helped along to a great degree by the hard work of other people, even if they are working in secret and she has no idea who they are, never prideful enough to let it get to her head. Cool under pressure when the excrement hits the fan, somewhat goofily cheerful the rest of the time.

Not a fighter, no special powers, no dark past, nothing that really stands out at first glance (albeit a good pilot by all reports). Just a sharp mind, and a good heart. She's the girl next door who got thrown into a crazy world, and though struggled a bit at the start, still managed to thrive.

Kokoro Juuden

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Storm's End
Well I have to say my waifu tastes were different than the average, as often losing the polls. But between these, I have voted Marika the most and she won many polls; I will do that again :XD

kira

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
touka! touka! touka! need I say more?! :p

touka's pinky > camilla and marika combined
touka's hair = overkill

Reactions: syx

Philia

Reaction score
Country
Joker
I'm gonna go for the pirate waifu. Even though she hasn't much of a chansu.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wow, I'm surprised that Touka made it this far. But against Marika and Camilla, her chances are very slim. :/ Anyway, I will do what I have to do:

]
You said the same against Saber :derp

GrySun

Reaction score
Country
Japan
I am honestly highly impressed that Camilla, a character from a game most people probably haven't played, made it to the finals of a waifu contest. Probably not winning due to all the ghoul fans but still very interesting. Though there's better characters than Camilla from the game imo but as a main-ish character she's definitely known the most.
I would have normally voted for Touka but I will take my time and read about the other girls before voting this time.
Demon pick Camilla. I'm pretty sure you'd like her if you knew her.

Tias

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Maaaaaaaaaan, what is wrong with you people?
I am honestly highly impressed that Camilla, a character from a game most people probably haven't played, made it to the finals of a waifu contest. Probably not winning due to all the ghoul fans but still very interesting. Though there's better characters than Camilla from the game imo but as a main-ish character she's definitely known the most.

Demon pick Camilla. I'm pretty sure you'd like her if you knew her.
Tbh It would have been nice if there were a few more from FE in the contest.
Selkie, Ophelia, Velouria, Caeldori, Rhajat, these are my favorite 2nd generation units from the game, especially my ultimate waifu Selkie <3

Utsune

風立ちぬ いざ生きめやも
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Lol waifu simulator 2015...
That said someone could have nominated Rhajat just to make my life harder :oh To an extent, there's a certain overlap between her and Touka...

Tias

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Can someone please nominate Rem next time?
I was too late to the nominating characters part, first found out about the waifu competition around semi finals lol.

Lol waifu simulator 2015...
That said someone could have nominated Rhajat just to make my life harder :oh To an extent, there's a certain overlap between her and Touka...
Fire Emblem Fates, also known as "Waifu the game 2.0" lol.
Also, how do Rhajat and Touka overlap each other? They seem pretty different and I don't recall them having any similarities.