Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 511 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 36 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 511 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Chapter 511

Season 3 Ep. 94

Title: 52F Black Out - A Dark Change

Translator: anon

White: This bastard, he was waiting for the moment I thrust my blade into him. // My power's being sucked in!

Baam: I knew he won't ever let his blade go. Because he is the blade itself

White: He's planning to take my power using my blade as the medium.// You dare challenge me with a blade in between you and I? // Not a chance!! // This is my power and my blade. // will never- // Never let go of this power!!

Nanatoa: Damn... // I can't even budge..!

Asencio: So you're the child of the Khun Family known as the Slayer Candidate's companion.../ Khun Aguero Agnis. // As a member of the Khu Family, I joined this battle under Sister Maschenny under Zahard's Army. // Like a mercenary, if you will.

Khun AA: Under Zahard's Army...? // But then why...
Asencio: Then why did I help you? // I joined to help you guys.

AA: Help... us?

Asencio: Let's talk about all the head-ache causing stuff when we're not busy. // I need to send you guys to her first. // You want to get out of here to help your friend first, right?

AA: I mean... you're right

Ascencio: I'll give you this rat. // so once you pas through the field, I need you to do a favor for us. // What do you say? It's a decent offer, isn't it?

AA: How do I know you've come to help us?

Asencio: Oh, you doubtful brother of mine.// Here, take it. // Sister Maschenny will be the one giving you the demands.

AA: If you're asking to make a deal between us, shouldn't you be telling me what you're going to ask of us first?

Asencio: (take it) You're gonna take it anyway, aren't you? // You should know that right now there's nothing worse than hesitation.

AA: Fine, I'll take it.
Asencio: Good choice.

AA: Then how do you plan on getting out? // There's only one rat. Asencio: Ah, don't worry about it. // That one's a rat too, isn't he?

AA: Well.. knock yourself out on that. (Not entirely unconvincing)

Announcer: Contestant Khun has entered the field!

AA: That's...//BAAM!! //I don't know what's going on // but it looks like Baam and White are fighting to take each other's powers....!! // I need to help Baam..!! // How can I... // Now that! think of it, this silverfish was able to connect with White's Sorcery. // If I use it, I may be able to help Baam take White's power.// I know it's dangerous to use this mysterious power... // But now... // Now's not the time to think about

that!! // Silverfish..!! // Go help Baam!! // GO!!

White: This flame, could it be...// Khun Aguero Agnis!!

AA: Damn, my body's heating up.// I hate it when it's hot // but I need to hang on!! // Until Baam completely absorbs White's power....!!

Baam: Uwaaaaaaa!!

White: Keuk... An intruder coming out of nowhere.... // But I've held this sword since birth.// There is none who understand this blade than His Majesty. // No matter what tricks you use...// You shall not take my power through my blade..!!
Crab: Kwahahaha! // Look at you, you thought you were all about to win too!! // You didn't realize I was able to make one attack on you all!! // Kwahahahaha!!

Hockney: Phew-// Rak!! // Kaiser!! Are you guys still alive?!

Rak: I... I live!!

Kaiser: Hah-Same here.

Rak: Damn, that crab broke the entire ledge!! // It looks like he can attack us, what do we do?! // We need to go save Black Turtle now!!

Hockney: G... give me a sec!! // Is there any item that can get us out of this situation...// This..!!

[Buttons:

Freeze

Movement Speed x2

Summon Spearbearer < Cornerskip Movement]

[ Summons a Spearbearer to the selected field and allows them to take one shot. (Additional effect: One Guaranteed Hit for Spear thrown) Hockney: If I use this item, we can help Baam...! // But...// If we even lose our Spearbearer Rak..., we..

Crab: Which tasty fish shall I eat next!!

Hockney: Uwaaah! // Phew- That was close....

Crab: Keke! I may not be allowed to attack you directly anymore // but I am allowed to attack the fish! // Now that you have nowhere to d on, you're all dead meat!!
Hockney: What do I do?! // At this rate, we won't be able to help the people out in the fields.// !! Baam's in trouble!! // Rak!! // If you go out into the field, can you hit White with your spear?

Rak: Of course!

Hockney: I'm serious!!

Rak: I'm serious tool!! // The great Rak has brought here a special weapon for this occasion!! // I can't use it immediately because it's too damn heavy though!!

Hockney... Alright, I trust you!

Hockney: Kaiser! // Would you be able to stay here with me and run around without getting caught until everyone reaches the finish line?

Kaiser: I don't know what you're thinking, but if it's something that can help Baam, don't ask me just do it!!

Hockney: Alright then...!! // I have to put my life on the line for this!!

[Summon Spearbearer Purchased!! [GUI: Summon Spearbearer // You have used this item.

Hockney: The Spearbearer will be transported!!

Rak: What? // My body...!! // What's going on?

Hockney: Rak!! - Go Save Baam!!
Rak: Got it!! // Black Turtle!! // Turn Visible!!

[Rak's "Ancient Spear Carrier"]
[Sometime before coming to the Walls, in a Canine research facility within the Cage

Researcher: So... you want to use this spear that was used to hit Lord Doom's head?

Rak: Yes.// but it's too big and heavy to carry as it is right now.

Reseracher: Then I'll modify a Canine Carrier to hold this spear for you. // With this carrier, you would be able to carry this spear around. What do you think?

Rak: Yes!! I like that!!
Rak: So despite putting it in a carrier, it was still far too annoying to use until now // But this situation is perfect. // I shall pierce through it all..!!

Last edited:

Consul N

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Nah, it's an accurate name. Wangnan is kind of a joke character, and his name is fittingly a joke name.

Anyways, SIU has plenty of new football players to use if he's not feeling creative (although it kinda looks like the football are only characters who will stay in the story for a long while)
We were talking about Yama's father Baylord Wang Wang not Ja Wangnan.

voaneves

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I will be very satisfied if Bam took most of white's power and break his absorbing souls curse, crippling him, rendering him useless , it's a fate worse than death for White
That would be great! Or just Joaquin could die

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ok, read the fan translation... hitting white should remove him from the game but there is the question of whether white would even survive the hit. I suppose it's not a stretch that white in his current condition is meaningfully tougher than doom body wise. Thinking about it, it's a bit weird that rak can fire the spear without that many drawbacks. Even the apparently much weaker donghae hatz uses pretty much takes him out of comission for a while. My understanding of the lore is that even with special permissions you can't really go beyond your limits... Perhaps this speaks to rak's potential? It sounds weird that there would be a shenanigan that allows rak to fire absurdly powerful weapons without drawbacks.

Another bit that strikes me as odd is that bam is struggling to devour white. It's the first itme we've seen someone resist bam's devouring. Even doom didn't exactly manage that, he simply stopped the technique to transform bam before things got bad. Not sure of the significance of this but it definitely shows how absurdly dangerous white is... And the strength of his spell. Also weird that bam hasn't simply undone white's spell at this point.
Only restriction I can recall about the Spear is that it’s meant for Ancients and Rak already used it during the canine civil war. Rak is an ancient so I see no issue.

Only reason it’s taking Baam so long to devour White is because of the insane number of souls he has to absorb. I would guess the demon inside White is trying its best to resist. Remember how terrified RT, BT, and souls were inside Baam I’m guessing the same is happening inside White
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And Hell No to the spell being broken, we don’t need more useless regulars

Last edited:

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
quick prediction.

Rak need to ignite the spear to pierce white shield.so he need AA firefish.
AA doesn't want to leave baam but albeda appear and help baam pull the sword.
AA send firefish to Rak.he transform and shoot the spear.White use his shield but the spear pierce it.(badass moment for rak to pierce HR shiel).
white is hurt but he won't leave game because baam is using aria power to delay the game rule effect.he finaly take white sword then he get eliminated.

the Black guy revive the two other commanders.in 3v1 against hybrider.
he finaly manage to teleport to baam field.
but Cha swoop in and he decide to surrounder when he find himself outnumbered.
in return he promise to lead Cha to where the hidden grove are kept by lyborik.

Dowon catch a rat and join Kalavan.
karaka trick fusile and catch a rat without a fight.he is last one to join Baam.

mascheny offer to aa is to take hwaryun ship and go to the controle room of frozen waterfall.
in return for saving jinsung life.she promise she will release him if baam go to the frozen waterfall instead.
aa will just have to activate it .

hatsu leeso hockenye elaine mission will be to save the canine.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
quick prediction.

Rak need to ignite the spear to pierce white shield.so he need AA firefish.
AA doesn't want to leave baam but albeda appear and help baam pull the sword.
AA send firefish to Rak.he transform and shoot the spear.White use his shield but the spear pierce it.(badass moment for rak to pierce HR shiel).
white is hurt but he won't leave game because baam is using aria power to delay the game rule effect.he finaly take white sword then he get eliminated.

the Black guy revive the two other commanders.in 3v1 against hybrider.
he finaly manage to teleport to baam field.
but Cha swoop in and he decide to surrounder when he find himself outnumbered.
in return he promise to lead Cha to where the hidden grove are kept by lyborik.

Dowon catch a rat and join Kalavan.
karaka trick fusile and catch a rat without a fight.he is last one to join Baam.

mascheny offer to aa is to take hwaryun ship and go to the controle room of frozen waterfall.
in return for saving jinsung life.she promise she will release him if baam go to the frozen waterfall instead.
aa will just have to activate it .

hatsu leeso hockenye elaine mission will be to save the canine.
LOL White said he stopped using his shield and is focusing all his power into his attack (sword)!
Hidden Grove were already released, thus why luchi went kamikaze!
The canine have already been saved by Sola, Cha, Hatz, and Lesso!

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Ok, read the fan translation... hitting white should remove him from the game but there is the question of whether white would even survive the hit. I suppose it's not a stretch that white in his current condition is meaningfully tougher than doom body wise. Thinking about it, it's a bit weird that rak can fire the spear without that many drawbacks. Even the apparently much weaker donghae hatz uses pretty much takes him out of comission for a while. My understanding of the lore is that even with special permissions you can't really go beyond your limits... Perhaps this speaks to rak's potential? It sounds weird that there would be a shenanigan that allows rak to fire absurdly powerful weapons without drawbacks.

Another bit that strikes me as odd is that bam is struggling to devour white. It's the first itme we've seen someone resist bam's devouring. Even doom didn't exactly manage that, he simply stopped the technique to transform bam before things got bad. Not sure of the significance of this but it definitely shows how absurdly dangerous white is... And the strength of his spell. Also weird that bam hasn't simply undone white's spell at this point.
it doesn't show how dangerous white or his spell.

It just shows us how much SIU nerfed Sun and baam to show regulars as important, no less.

We are talking about whalefucking Sun in here who devoured red thryssa like a snack whom urek needed %10 punch to defeat it.As well as black march(yuri said it's greatest needle of all needles in tower) got devoured like a snack too.

He just does what he wants he doesn't go with logic at all.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Only restriction I can recall about the Spear is that it’s meant for Ancients and Rak already used it during the canine civil war. Rak is an ancient so I see no issue.

Only reason it’s taking Baam so long to devour White is because of the insane number of souls he has to absorb. I would guess the demon inside White is trying its best to resist. Remember how terrified RT, BT, and souls were inside Baam I’m guessing the same is happening inside White

And Hell No to the spell being broken, we don’t need more useless regulars
Under normal circumstances regulars can't even use powerful weapons. it takes shenanigans and special permissions for that. Even hatz' ignition weapon leaves him drained and exhausted. So.. sure, rak is an ancient but the weapon he is using is incredibly powerful even by high ranker standards. It's weird that in the past there has been no real blowback from him throwing this.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Under normal circumstances regulars can't even use powerful weapons. it takes shenanigans and special permissions for that. Even hatz' ignition weapon leaves him drained and exhausted. So.. sure, rak is an ancient but the weapon he is using is incredibly powerful even by high ranker standards. It's weird that in the past there has been no real blowback from him throwing this.
AA - sweet fish, Baam - Black March, Hockney - eyes, Kaiser - armored inventory, Wagnan - sword, don’t forget about the items AA stole from his family. Regulars using rare items is nothing new, we should all move on!

The blowback that canine felt was caused because he was not an ancient! I don’t think EVK experienced any!

Hell Joe was using RT, is he even a regular lol. Let’s not forget about Anak using Green April

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
AA - sweet fish, Baam - Black March, Hockney - eyes, Kaiser - armored inventory, Wagnan - sword, don’t forget about the items AA stole from his family. Regulars using rare items is nothing new, we should all move on!

The blowback that canine felt was caused because he was not an ancient! I don’t think EVK experienced any!

Hell Joe was using RT, is he even a regular lol. Let’s not forget about Anak using Green April
Your logic doesn't make sense in here.

Anaak didn't ignite green april as such it's not a problem for her to wield a weapon like this.

Hatz wielding as well as igniting high ranker weapon without high ranker body or high ranker power is just plain ridiculuous.Even though he drained all of his power he shouldn't even break a small part of spell of high ranker considering greatest needle on tower didn't make baam high ranker level.

And now rak is gonna use one of strongest weapon without high ranker body or high ranker power and he is gonna be fine?? Yeah you already fucked this logic and messing up more SIU,i still remember a casual tap(not slap it's a tap dude) from love was 100x times stronger than E rank viole's strongest move. He shouldn't be able to use this spear as HR level attack it just destroys all the logic he showed us at season 1 and season 2.

Mizaistorm

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
LOL White said he stopped using his shield and is focusing all his power into his attack (sword)!
Hidden Grove were already released, thus why luchi went kamikaze!
The canine have already been saved by Sola, Cha, Hatz, and Lesso!
White will have to use a shield or he will take a direct hit which will hurt him more than using energy on a shield.
cha released the slaves yas captured we saw only one canine in chain.there are still two more of yama commanders and one from paul.
lyborik said he will release the hostage but he broke his promise to luch multiple time before.ship sailed but it could have a bomb or something

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
We all know White will survive , the question is how much White will lose because off that fight .

If he at leats don't lose a big part off his power ....

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
I will be very satisfied if Bam took most of white's power and break his absorbing souls curse, crippling him, rendering him useless , it's a fate worse than death for White
Knowing siu his pleasure of disappointing us he would probably make bam fail to absorb white power and make him scream and cried

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France

RT was a power that was growing with HJ and a admin power , this power never was in him , but fused with him too .

Baam is special and as far as we know Baam never used the full power off BM .

We don't know the level off Wangnan sword , it being even ranker level is small .

Regular using rare item is rare very rare , but nothing new , but there was always some limitation on it .

What prevent Yuri from giving her weapon that destroyed Karaka hand to Shibisu by you logic ? He would be HR easily with that .

People don't understand that having HR weapin can easily make you ranker level and weapon like Yuri ignition weapon could even defeat a HR if Rak was allowed to use it .

It is a not so subtle way to bypass the rule of regular not being able to defeat or deal with a ranker by handing them powerful weapon . Wich in the end make that rule meaningless given Shibisu could just find Arie hon previous sword , a S+ sword and be able to use it at high level and defeat ranker , while before it was impossible given even if he found a powerful item they couldn't use it .

With SIU doing those thing we will see the most absurd thing , i won't even be suprised if Hatsu someday find a weapon that even top 40 want .

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Your logic doesn't make sense in here.

Anaak didn't ignite green april as such it's not a problem for her to wield a weapon like this.

Hatz wielding as well as igniting high ranker weapon without high ranker body or high ranker power is just plain ridiculuous.Even though he drained all of his power he shouldn't even break a small part of spell of high ranker considering greatest needle on tower didn't make baam high ranker level.

And now rak is gonna use one of strongest weapon without high ranker body or high ranker power and he is gonna be fine?? Yeah you already fucked this logic and messing up more SIU,i still remember a casual tap(not slap it's a tap dude) from love was 100x times stronger than E rank viole's strongest move. He shouldn't be able to use this spear as HR level attack it just destroys all the logic he showed us at season 1 and season 2.
HUH!? Anak did indeed ignite Green April multiple times on the 2nd Floor LOL. Raks spear does not need to be ignited so I don't understand why Rak should have any difficulty using it, since he IS an Ancient!!!

White will have to use a shield or he will take a direct hit which will hurt him more than using energy on a shield.
cha released the slaves yas captured we saw only one canine in chain.there are still two more of yama commanders and one from paul.
lyborik said he will release the hostage but he broke his promise to luch multiple time before.ship sailed but it could have a bomb or something
White will instantly lose his powers to Baam if he loses focus to block Rak's attack!
All the animals have been rescued LOL, Yas only took 4 canines; Jordan, canine version of Jax(Mortal Kombat), and 2 of Paul's commanders. If they were not rescued by Cha and co. then they are most likely dead!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

RT was a power that was growing with HJ and a admin power , this power never was in him , but fused with him too .

Baam is special and as far as we know Baam never used the full power off BM .

We don't know the level off Wangnan sword , it being even ranker level is small .

Regular using rare item is rare very rare , but nothing new , but there was always some limitation on it .

What prevent Yuri from giving her weapon that destroyed Karaka hand to Shibisu by you logic ? He would be HR easily with that .

People don't understand that having HR weapin can easily make you ranker level and weapon like Yuri ignition weapon could even defeat a HR if Rak was allowed to use it .

It is a not so subtle way to bypass the rule of regular not being able to defeat or deal with a ranker by handing them powerful weapon . Wich in the end make that rule meaningless given Shibisu could just find Arie hon previous sword , a S+ sword and be able to use it at high level and defeat ranker , while before it was impossible given even if he found a powerful item they couldn't use it .

With SIU doing those thing we will see the most absurd thing , i won't even be suprised if Hatsu someday find a weapon that even top 40 want .
Urek gave the RT power to HJ, how HJ choose to use/wield that power doesn't matter.

Wagnan sword is very powerful, please don't play stupid! It defied the laws of the Hidden Floor! Unlike that weird admin thingy it was able to escape the hidden floor and teleport everyone out!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

The issue is not the rarity of an item, the issue is the power of an item. And on occasion permission. What we saw with hatz and his combustion weapon is more consistent with past information the lore has presented. Even when the weapon was given to him it was said he had permission to use it. Evankhel is as far as we know descended from native ones (has the ambigous gender thing to some extent) and has a native one within her. She probably has everything going for her in regards to using the spear.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The issue is not the rarity of an item, the issue is the power of an item. And on occasion permission. What we saw with hatz and his combustion weapon is more consistent with past information the lore has presented. Even when the weapon was given to him it was said he had permission to use it. Evankhel is as far as we know descended from native ones (has the ambigous gender thing to some extent) and has a native one within her. She probably has everything going for her in regards to using the spear.
I remember Khel telling EVK that they both have powers of an ancient! There's never been any mention of EVK being an ancient!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I remember Khel telling EVK that they both have powers of an ancient! There's never been any mention of EVK being an ancient!
evankhel fits the description of folk descended from native ones who are hermaphrodites'. Like aka williams.

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
HUH!? Anak did indeed ignite Green April multiple times on the 2nd Floor LOL. Raks spear does not need to be ignited so I don't understand why Rak should have any difficulty using it, since he IS an Ancient!!!

White will instantly lose his powers to Baam if he loses focus to block Rak's attack!
All the animals have been rescued LOL, Yas only took 4 canines; Jordan, canine version of Jax(Mortal Kombat), and 2 of Paul's commanders. If they were not rescued by Cha and co. then they are most likely dead!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Urek gave the RT power to HJ, how HJ choose to use/wield that power doesn't matter.

Wagnan sword is very powerful, please don't play stupid! It defied the laws of the Hidden Floor! Unlike that weird admin thingy it was able to escape the hidden floor and teleport everyone out!
You need to differentiate between the power off an item and how much power this ite chose to give to semeone .

as far as i remember Anak never really ignited the green april it was just a pathetic version off a real ignition .

loot at Yuri ignition . Can Anak do what Yuri did ? Obviously there is no indication she could .

Wagnan sword being special can’t be doubted , but can Wagnan acess that much power right now .

i highly doubt it .

People have been complaining about powerful weapon not having any limit anymore , when there was always some clear limit when using powerful weapon .

again what prevent Hatsu from getting a legendary sword created form bong gong , wich can destroy half a floor and automatically make him top 100 .

without going that far , Yama could give him a top 100 weapon wich would lake him HR level and kill some HR .

that clearly goes against the norm that regular can’t beat ranker . If using those powerful weapon were possible , all Zahard princess or ten family member would be loaded with HR level treasure to ensure they safety .

how do you explain that shillial le lilial was that much intrigued by Hatsu having that sword when she had a regular needle .

I don’t know if SIU is aware off it , but he is twisting is story bug rule , he might be thinking that he is smart he didn’t make AA and Rak ranker level but he gave them HR ranker level weapon .

but in fact it is still the same thing .

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
You need to differentiate between the power off an item and how much power this ite chose to give to semeone .

as far as i remember Anak never really ignited the green april it was just a pathetic version off a real ignition .

loot at Yuri ignition . Can Anak do what Yuri did ? Obviously there is no indication she could .

Wagnan sword being special can’t be doubted , but can Wagnan acess that much power right now .

i highly doubt it .

People have been complaining about powerful weapon not having any limit anymore , when there was always some clear limit when using powerful weapon .

again what prevent Hatsu from getting a legendary sword created form bong gong , wich can destroy half a floor and automatically make him top 100 .

without going that far , Yama could give him a top 100 weapon wich would lake him HR level and kill some HR .

that clearly goes against the norm that regular can’t beat ranker . If using those powerful weapon were possible , all Zahard princess or ten family member would be loaded with HR level treasure to ensure they safety .

how do you explain that shillial le lilial was that much intrigued by Hatsu having that sword when she had a regular needle .

I don’t know if SIU is aware off it , but he is twisting is story bug rule , he might be thinking that he is smart he didn’t make AA and Rak ranker level but he gave them HR ranker level weapon .

IIRC there are two types of ignition (though I might be murky on the lore details here). You have ignition in the more conventional sense as we have seen from the black march. And then you have compression weapons like the green april which is a type of ignition as well. What yuri did with green april seems mostly consistent with what anak did for that matter. Obviously yuri is far more skilled at it of course. On the visual side of things anak even appeared to use some features which yuri did, like decompressing multiple hooks at the same time (though maybe anak was just more obvious in this regard, I don't recall all details of the times they have used it).

There's really so little context about the weapon wangnan has or even wangnan himself... We don't really know what being a prince of zahard entails at this point. That said, it is worth noting that if wangnan has in any capacity some manner of zahards power or blood it is entirely possible he is an awakening away from substantial power. Also worth noting he might eventually be entitled to special privileges within the tower as well. Like using weapons way above his rank. For context... I would argue anak as a regular just shouldn't be allowed to use the green april. It's too much for a regular on all accounts. So... it is looking pretty likely that the reason anak could is that as someone having some manner of zahard's blood or power (to me the lore is not exactly clear on how this works, some bits seem contradictory) she has special privileges.

Welp, SIU is definitely making a huge effort to have rak and aguero maintain their relevance via however much BS he can find. For better or worst. I maintain rak actually hasn't gotten the full bulk of his shinsoo attribute boost (mostly because he hasn't actually produced any manner of stone shield) and it is pretty probable zahard's curse is still sealing a portion of his power as well for the time being. With aguero even his basic skills as a lightbearer are already relevant at the ranker level. We saw how he helped evankhel aim the ancient spear at khel hellam. Fairly precisely at that. Though in fairness aguero probably couldn't hold his ground as a light bearer in a ranker battlefield. That would look more like what elphation did a while back... Add to that regulars of his rank probably not even being a fraction of a threat to aguero currently thanks to the hidden floor boost. And the fire which has proven to provide meaningful boosts even for ranker level folk. On top of that aguero has enna core lurking somewhere in the back... Which he might be capable of running on his own pretty soon. Enna core is a BS skill in general, if aguero gets permanent access to it on his own... oh boy.

Anzere1stclass

Reaction score
Country
Mauritius
One more day to go before

i highly doubt it .

Even Yuri didn't manage to ignite the black March before she was keep being mocked for that