Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 511 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 38 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 511 Spoilers & Discussion

Jyu viole grace

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Chapter 511

Season 3 Ep. 94

Title: 52F Black Out - A Dark Change

Translator: anon

White: This bastard, he was waiting for the moment I thrust my blade into him. // My power's being sucked in!

Baam: I knew he won't ever let his blade go. Because he is the blade itself

White: He's planning to take my power using my blade as the medium.// You dare challenge me with a blade in between you and I? // Not a chance!! // This is my power and my blade. // will never- // Never let go of this power!!

Nanatoa: Damn... // I can't even budge..!

Asencio: So you're the child of the Khun Family known as the Slayer Candidate's companion.../ Khun Aguero Agnis. // As a member of the Khu Family, I joined this battle under Sister Maschenny under Zahard's Army. // Like a mercenary, if you will.

Khun AA: Under Zahard's Army...? // But then why...
Asencio: Then why did I help you? // I joined to help you guys.

AA: Help... us?

Asencio: Let's talk about all the head-ache causing stuff when we're not busy. // I need to send you guys to her first. // You want to get out of here to help your friend first, right?

AA: I mean... you're right

Ascencio: I'll give you this rat. // so once you pas through the field, I need you to do a favor for us. // What do you say? It's a decent offer, isn't it?

AA: How do I know you've come to help us?

Asencio: Oh, you doubtful brother of mine.// Here, take it. // Sister Maschenny will be the one giving you the demands.

AA: If you're asking to make a deal between us, shouldn't you be telling me what you're going to ask of us first?

Asencio: (take it) You're gonna take it anyway, aren't you? // You should know that right now there's nothing worse than hesitation.

AA: Fine, I'll take it.
Asencio: Good choice.

AA: Then how do you plan on getting out? // There's only one rat. Asencio: Ah, don't worry about it. // That one's a rat too, isn't he?

AA: Well.. knock yourself out on that. (Not entirely unconvincing)

Announcer: Contestant Khun has entered the field!

AA: That's...//BAAM!! //I don't know what's going on // but it looks like Baam and White are fighting to take each other's powers....!! // I need to help Baam..!! // How can I... // Now that! think of it, this silverfish was able to connect with White's Sorcery. // If I use it, I may be able to help Baam take White's power.// I know it's dangerous to use this mysterious power... // But now... // Now's not the time to think about

that!! // Silverfish..!! // Go help Baam!! // GO!!

White: This flame, could it be...// Khun Aguero Agnis!!

AA: Damn, my body's heating up.// I hate it when it's hot // but I need to hang on!! // Until Baam completely absorbs White's power....!!

Baam: Uwaaaaaaa!!

White: Keuk... An intruder coming out of nowhere.... // But I've held this sword since birth.// There is none who understand this blade than His Majesty. // No matter what tricks you use...// You shall not take my power through my blade..!!
Crab: Kwahahaha! // Look at you, you thought you were all about to win too!! // You didn't realize I was able to make one attack on you all!! // Kwahahahaha!!

Hockney: Phew-// Rak!! // Kaiser!! Are you guys still alive?!

Rak: I... I live!!

Kaiser: Hah-Same here.

Rak: Damn, that crab broke the entire ledge!! // It looks like he can attack us, what do we do?! // We need to go save Black Turtle now!!

Hockney: G... give me a sec!! // Is there any item that can get us out of this situation...// This..!!

[Buttons:

Freeze

Movement Speed x2

Summon Spearbearer < Cornerskip Movement]

[ Summons a Spearbearer to the selected field and allows them to take one shot. (Additional effect: One Guaranteed Hit for Spear thrown) Hockney: If I use this item, we can help Baam...! // But...// If we even lose our Spearbearer Rak..., we..

Crab: Which tasty fish shall I eat next!!

Hockney: Uwaaah! // Phew- That was close....

Crab: Keke! I may not be allowed to attack you directly anymore // but I am allowed to attack the fish! // Now that you have nowhere to d on, you're all dead meat!!
Hockney: What do I do?! // At this rate, we won't be able to help the people out in the fields.// !! Baam's in trouble!! // Rak!! // If you go out into the field, can you hit White with your spear?

Rak: Of course!

Hockney: I'm serious!!

Rak: I'm serious tool!! // The great Rak has brought here a special weapon for this occasion!! // I can't use it immediately because it's too damn heavy though!!

Hockney... Alright, I trust you!

Hockney: Kaiser! // Would you be able to stay here with me and run around without getting caught until everyone reaches the finish line?

Kaiser: I don't know what you're thinking, but if it's something that can help Baam, don't ask me just do it!!

Hockney: Alright then...!! // I have to put my life on the line for this!!

[Summon Spearbearer Purchased!! [GUI: Summon Spearbearer // You have used this item.

Hockney: The Spearbearer will be transported!!

Rak: What? // My body...!! // What's going on?

Hockney: Rak!! - Go Save Baam!!
Rak: Got it!! // Black Turtle!! // Turn Visible!!

[Rak's "Ancient Spear Carrier"]
[Sometime before coming to the Walls, in a Canine research facility within the Cage

Researcher: So... you want to use this spear that was used to hit Lord Doom's head?

Rak: Yes.// but it's too big and heavy to carry as it is right now.

Reseracher: Then I'll modify a Canine Carrier to hold this spear for you. // With this carrier, you would be able to carry this spear around. What do you think?

Rak: Yes!! I like that!!
Rak: So despite putting it in a carrier, it was still far too annoying to use until now // But this situation is perfect. // I shall pierce through it all..!!

Last edited:

Consul N

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Where else can I find this fact lol?

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmfao wiki, ok got it!

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Lmfao wiki, ok got it!
His name is supposed to be a pun on the fact that he's canine. Wang Wang translate to something like Bark Bark or Woof Woof not Puppy. The person who does the translation already explained this on discord.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
His name is supposed to be a pun on the fact that he's canine. Wang Wang translate to something like Bark Bark or Woof Woof not Puppy. The person who does the translation already explained this on discord.
Ok and the official licensed t/l makes no mention of it. If that truly is the case the editors/publishers would make sure a key detail like one’s name is not left out. I’m going to side with the folks who have actual rights to the content over a discord nobody in their mother’s basement

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
> The translator calls Nanatona a girl. I don't care about it, just pointing out bc some people debated it in this thread. He may have just guessed it since korean doesn't have male and female pronouns, right?
The more reliable translation calls Nanatona a guy
It's you have problems with id gender nanatona is a guy me too i thought he was a girl in the beginning but then realize he is a damn guy and the ha Twin are woman go make research it's has been stated at multiple times that their are woman
Their is an little error with this translation nanatona gender is male he is not a girl that guy shin should correct this me too i thought that nanatona is a girl but then I've realized out he is a Guy here the proof those who have an issue to identify gender
https://towerofgod.fandom.com/wiki/Nanatona I wonder how people like me thought he was a girl when he doesn't even have boobs 😂
some girls don t have boobs :D
It's very late but the term Asensio used to call Nanatona (녀석도) is male specific term, it's translated as "guy" in English.