Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 522 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 522 Spoilers & Discussion

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
translated chapter

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I said that I didn't think Maschenny is working for Eduan.

I still haven't changed my mind on that.

It may simply be the case that the Khun Family's involvement with the Lo Po Bia Family is something that Maschenny engineered. But that's all speculation so I haven't made the argument.
Hmmm!

Maschenny is definitely crazy enough to do a whole bunch of Funky things, BUT My feeling (without any proof) is that THIS TIME, she is playing way too dangerous a game with so many eyes focusing on Bam for this to be just her intrigue/ whim, and more so at a high security location where something very important to Zahard is being kept.

My gut feeling is that she would not do what she's doing right now out of some mere personal whim, however, it would be worth it if she is doing it for Daddy Edhuan. Who concieniently happens to be "out of town" while this is all happening

......"so so sorry Zahard old pal, I was gone and didn't know that my little Maschy was being this naughty, heh heh. Why don't we just forget the naughty deeds of the younger generations, for old time sake, Zahard old buddy? What do you say?"

If all goes well, Maschenny would (1) Weaken/Embarass the Lo Po Bia, 2) Obtain some kind of edge vs Zahard, 3) Gain favor with Bam. maybe and (4)(stretching things a little) Signal to Gustang the possibility of future collaboration.

In any case all the FH's are watching Bam very closely right now, particularly more so, those FH's who have a beef with Zahard like the Ha and PBD Familie for instance.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Maschenny convincing Jinsung to stop looking down on her and make him actually respect her say to me she has a crazy plan that's gonna shake the status quo in the Tower. She has apparently also the support of regular LPB princesses, maybe acting as spy for her, as they seem to know something about Maschenny, or I remember that wrongly. Maschenny spent some time with Repellista, who has likely know a lot of the ins and the outs of the Tower. Maschenny had a bet to get a Monthly series weapon with Yuri, who remarked to herself that she was caught in something akin to fate. We've been having hints throughout S1-S3 where Maschenny has hands everywhere it matters. The LPB vs Gustang war is probably gonna be the culmination of that, like it is going to absolutely drag everyone or almost everyone into conflict.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Satcha is next to the destroyed portal! S3ch88 I’ll be interested to see which side she chooses to support

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
What's this based on?
Based on deez 🥜🥜🥜

...ok, I'll see my self out. :outta
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

can agree with you when you say that Kallavan is currently not in the top 100, after all he lost his job, but to say the CCs are not the top 100 is insane, they are the biggest forces in the army.
I completely agree. If JH was in top 100, I see no reason why CC Kallavan wouldn't be.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I completely agree. If JH was in top 100, I see no reason why CC Kallavan wouldn't be.
  • Evankhell is stronger than Kallavan and not Top 100.
  • CCs aren't all that influential.

Kallavan

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
I'm pretty sure that only based on strength alone, any army commander is top 100 worthy, and it's really likely that the other army corps we have yet to see are even stronger than Yasratcha or kallavan.
Ofc they can never be as influencial as a Zahard princesses , since they are considered as Zahard "daughters".

Theorist05

Reaction score
Country
Uganda
Ranks are not always based on power, influence also plays a factor like Khul Nissam Kay he was ranked in the top 300 based on influence other than that he was a complete weakling, or Baek Ryun he is really powerful but his rank is mostly based off of influence.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Ranks are not always based on power, influence also plays a factor like Khul Nissam Kay he was ranked in the top 300 based on influence other than that he was a complete weakling, or Baek Ryun he is really powerful but his rank is mostly based off of influence.
I think you confused bro about nissam...

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I'm pretty sure that only based on strength alone, any army commander is top 100 worthy, and it's really likely that the other army corps we have yet to see are even stronger than Yasratcha or kallavan.
Ofc they can never be as influencial as a Zahard princesses , since they are considered as Zahard "daughters".
Wrong.

Evankhell is stronger than Kallavan, and without her Floor Ruler position, she's only Top 200.

So Corps Commanders are Top 200 strength wise.

influence also plays a factor like Khul Nissam Kay he was ranked in the top 300 based on influence
He is not ranked in the Top 300.

Kallavan

Reaction score
Country
Earth Kindom
Wrong.

Evankhell is stronger than Kallavan, and without her Floor Ruler position, she's only Top 200.

So Corps Commanders are Top 200 strength wise.
Yeah sure, you can tell that because they have fought 1v1 and Evankhell won right ?

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yeah sure, you can tell that because they have fought 1v1 and Evankhell won right ?
McCage and Yasratcha both said that Evankhell was the most dangerous person on FUG's side.

Or you have Kallavan needing to use a Transcendental technique to escape from One Orb Evankhell (she can use at least 4).

Or Evankhell making Kallavan scream in pain with just One Orb.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I have to catch up, anything in particular?

I'm guessing that you didn't get tagged for this either?

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
McCage and Yasratcha both said that Evankhell was the most dangerous person on FUG's side.

Or you have Kallavan needing to use a Transcendental technique to escape from One Orb Evankhell (she can use at least 4).

Or Evankhell making Kallavan scream in pain with just One Orb.
So going back to S3ch73 and rereading what Yas says here, it kind of sounds like Yas wants to rebel/destroy the portals but is conceding that he’s not stronger than WGW or Lyb!!!

Up to this point Yas has shown complete obedience to Traum but I can sense some friction between him and the BLs. From his comments about Dokoko and Yorari’s comments about Yas’ game, there’s some tension there!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
So going back to S3ch73 and rereading what Yas says here, it kind of sounds like Yas wants to rebel/destroy the portals but is conceding that he’s not stronger than WGW or Lyb!!!

Up to this point Yas has shown complete obedience to Traum but I can sense some friction between him and the BLs. From his comments about Dokoko and Yorari’s comments about Yas’ game, there’s some tension there!
I was thinking same thing and is prolly because Yas was always with the family head while most of his DD dont even know how he looks without the mask.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Cinera you might love this. I’m starting to rethink Mas’ interruption between Kallavn v JH. Karaka seemed VERY Confident of JH’s survival once he learned that JH was left with Mas! One could say that Mas potentially saved JH’s life there!!!

I was thinking same thing and is prolly because Yas was always with the family head while most of his DD dont even know how he looks without the mask.
Something definitely happened and I expect a long fb for Yas! How do you go from being beside Traum to rodent control 5th squadron?