Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 522 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 522 Spoilers & Discussion

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
translated chapter

Cinera

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
So going back to S3ch73 and rereading what Yas says here, it kind of sounds like Yas wants to rebel/destroy the portals but is conceding that he’s not stronger than WGW or Lyb!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Up to this point Yas has shown complete obedience to Traum but I can sense some friction between him and the BLs. From his comments about Dokoko and Yorari’s comments about Yas’ game, there’s some tension there!
Yasratcha is following the Army's plans, not the Lo Po Bia Family's.

@Cinera you might love this. I’m starting to rethink Mas’ interruption between Kallavn v JH. Karaka seemed VERY Confident of JH’s survival once he learned that JH was left with Mas! One could say that Mas potentially saved JH’s life there!!!
I think this is the dominant opinion. As far as I'm aware, Most people think Maschenny intervened to save Jinsung.

That said, that scene is really weird. Kallavan told Karaka and Baam that Princess Maschenny was also at the battle with Jinsung.

But FUG seemed completely ignorant about Maschenny's involvement in the Nest before her big reveal.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yasratcha is following the Army's plans, not the Lo Po Bia Family's.
Is he lol? Was it the army’s plans to give Cheonhee a mouse to get Kallavan to his destination?! Mas/ RoZA was not the one who commanded him to use the Cat Tower that was Traum! Traum is the one who told him to be a prisoner in his own game lol not the RoZA!

Yas’ true allegiance has yet to be uncovered!

Bane-4U

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HR rankings are dubious at best. The amount of people actually ranked for their strength should be small. Evankhell's full release arguably is enough to take on several CC's for a warmup, and yet, she was kicked out of the top 100 clearly because her ranking was based on her ruler status and she has no top 100 feat/record to help her stay in the top 100.

Funny thing is that regardless of the differing opinions in the ranking department (if they even are), Kallavan's ranking should have gotten a boost for fighting Jinsung. Regardless of the fact that the fight didn't conclude with a winner. But I think the fact that a regular hurt him should have dropped his ranking in the dumpster harder than him losing his CC position. 😂

Also, Doom was a top 200. Even in his prime, he's a shitter to Yas. I think just based on strength, between 101-199 exist people like prime Doom, Tonki, Dowon, Karaka, etc...

As for top 100, CC's should be between 70-100 in strength. As you go lower, you should get extremely close and even surpass the gap between a division commander and a CC. Of-course I'm not saying CC's are actually in the top 100 (for those of you that can't read 'strength'). I don't think Kallavan ever found someone in the top 100 other than Jinsung to fight. I also don't think Yas was bothered to ever enter top 300 with his strength rather than his position. So just with a CC position, they should be somewhere in the top 300.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Also, Doom was a top 200. Even in his prime, he's a shitter to Yas. I think just based on strength, between 101-199 exist people like prime Doom, Tonki, Dowon, Karaka, etc...
Of the people you mentioned, only Doom and (massive) maybe, Dowon qualify as Top 200.

Most of the Top 200 is Floor Rulers.

There are 132 Rulers, and over half fall outside the Top 100.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Because LPB alliance with RoZa we assume that PB is an ally but PB is too smart to believe in a prophecy
He’s like the atheist people who believe in science and shit... i dont think we can say PB is an ally..
He just using baam in his way to fuck the empire but he have his own plan where im sure he’s one of the protagonist.

Of the people you mentioned, only Doom and (massive) maybe, Dowon qualify as Top 200.

Most of the Top 200 is Floor Rulers.

There are 132 Rulers, and over half fall outside the Top 100.
How do you know that ?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Know what? Which part in particular?
Im fan of this manwa and i re-read a lot
Dont remember when it was stated that the floor rulers are top 200
And that info about half of them outside the top 100
Dont remember too i dont wanna say that is fake because you always has screenshots lol
But for real i dont remember any of this you said.

For me a floor ruler just has to be a HR but they can be any rank between top 3 to 1,000.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Dont remember too i dont wanna say that is fake because you always has screenshots lol

For me a floor ruler just has to be a HR but they can be any rank between top 3 to 1,000.
Evankhell murdered previous ruler, a weak HR ruler is just gonna be gobbled up by a stronger HR, so in practice only the strongest HR should be ruler (Evankhell and the last station are top 200 and were both comparable in strength, WGW was a ruler too and she oneshot Evankhell).

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
If floor rulers really are top 200, then YHS would of been in the top 200 but that’s not the case! Yes, he was stronger on the 2nd Floor but I don’t think he ever sniffed top 300 because of it!

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
If floor rulers really are top 200, then YHS would of been in the top 200 but that’s not the case! Yes, he was stronger on the 2nd Floor but I don’t think he ever sniffed top 300 because of it!
YHS isn't a floor ruler, he was a director of test IRC. He had the potential of being HR, that's about it.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
YHS isn't a floor ruler, he was a director of test IRC. He had the potential of being HR, that's about it.
Yup you’re right. So he’s not a HR? Wiki reads AR for YHS but the 1st time AR was intro’d was for Charlie right?

Remember the original Hachling? Aka blueberry, might he be the dangerous guy Asensio was referring in S3ch98? Don’t think we discussed it much but it’s interesting how Adori wants an all out war too, kind of like her sis!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Idk if anyone caught this but apparently each portal connects to a different ship; 1 to main ship the other to the battleship! I’m guessing EVK destroyed the one connected to the battleship

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria

There are more than 100 Floor Rulers, so 32 of them by default fall outside the Top 100.

Then within the top 100, at least a third and potentially over half of the High Rankers there are not Floor Rulers.

So most of the Floor Rulers fall outside the Top 100.

I assume they are Top 200 because:
  1. SIU said that a Floor Ruler is a force comparable to Evankhell.
  2. Becoming a Floor Ruler boosts your Rank considerably.

I explain the breakdown of the Top 100 in this thread:

Theorist05

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Uganda
There are more than 100 Floor Rulers, so 32 of them by default fall outside the Top 100.
You know the 10 great family heads are rulers of multiple floors so there are not more than a hundred floor rulers

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Remember the original Hachling? Aka blueberry, might he be the dangerous guy Asensio was referring in S3ch98?

Last edited:

Fun

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Maybe I am misremembering but didn't evankhel say she had the destroying flame? Maybe I am misremembering that bit. And still, it wouldn't be weird for a high ranker like evankhel to survive this just because. Even bam is basically able to heal extreme wounds at this point, just look at his confrontation with white...
Yes Evankhell said that after meeting with Khell Hellam for the first time, the nature of her power.
She explained that she has all consuming flame power due to her ancient nature.
(Season 3 part 1 baylord arc)

Yeon Family were taught by the ancient in a way of flame (hwayeomsa) "korean translation" per Evankhell said, and again some of them(the exceptional one) have all consuming and all healing flame.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
You know the 10 great family heads are rulers of multiple floors so there are not more than a hundred floor rulers
Not really. The Great Families rule multiple Floors. The Heads have just their one Floor, but all Floors ruled by their Family are their territory.

If the Family Leaders themselves ruled multiple Floors, they wouldn't have their children become Rulers.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Not really. The Great Families rule multiple Floors. The Heads have just their one Floor, but all Floors ruled by their Family are their territory.

If the Family Leaders themselves ruled multiple Floors, they wouldn't have their children become Rulers.
Considering FHs and Jahad himself might be all floor rulers, then its likely the top 150 positions are almost all comprised of floor rulers. There might be off the curve people, some within these ranks not ruling any floor (Evan Edrok i.e.) and some above rank 150 ruling less important floors.

I doubt floor rulers get less than top 200.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Considering FHs and Jahad himself might be all floor rulers, then its likely the top 150 positions are almost all comprised of floor rulers. There might be off the curve people, some within these ranks not ruling any floor (Evan Edrok i.e.) and some above rank 150 ruling less important floors.
There are scores of super powerful High Rankers that are (to the best of our knowledge at least) not Floor Rulers:
  • FUG Executives
    • Jinsung
    • Any other Elder or Slayer that is Ranked this high.
  • Wolhaiksong Executives (other than Baek Ryun)
  • Zahard Princesses
    • Maschenny
      • No indication whatsoever that she's a Floor Ruler.
    • Adori
      • She is the Captain of Zahard's Royal Guard and so most likely resides on his Floor
    • Enne
      • She's sealed
    • Garam Zahard
    • Any of the missing Princesses
    • I wouldn't be surprised if none of the Princesses are Floor Rulers
  • Some Branch Leaders
    • E.g. Whitegarment Widow
      • The fact that a Top 3 Branch Leader is a former Floor Ruler strongly suggests that the elites of the Great Families are not actually Floor Rulers.
      • Unless there are many members of the Main Family stronger than Whitegarment, whoever replaced her as Ruler is probably weaker than her.
  • The Deputies of the Family Leader
    • They seem to reside with the Family Leader on their main Battleship.
    • They are expected to take over for the Family Leader in times of war.
  • Irregulars
    • Phantaminum
    • Enryu
    • Urek
  • Elite servants of the Zahard Family
    • Corps Commanders of the Zahard Army
    • The top member(s) of RED
    • The top member(s) of the Royal Guard
    • Others
  • Politicians/Zahard Administrator Elites
    • The High Priest (Stuah Arthur)
    • Chairpersons like Arvin Lou
    • The Minister of National Defence and other Ministers
    • The Chief Guide of the Zahard Family (Evan Edrok)
    • The Three Lords
      • Assuming that they aren't Floor Rulers themselves
    • Other Elites of the Zahard Administration

So I wouldn't say that the Top 150 is almost entirely Floor Rulers.

I doubt floor rulers get less than top 200.
I agree with this.

Last edited: