Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 556 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 556 Spoilers & Discussion

Sea Snake = Snake Charmer?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No.

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Let me clear my throat - “ The head of the LPB family confirmed Viole’s potential in the recent Battle IN THE NEST” JH to chi s3ch132 aka Sly to jubei!!!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Anymore questions @Jubei_Kibagami ????

PlotArmouredTitan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
That makes no sense! Baam already passed Traum’s test. Baam’s an irregular nothing else compares to him! You’re reaching!
He absorbed Levi, SS is nothing in comparison lol. So testing him again with a severely weaker opponent is stupid!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I doubt SS comes anywhere close to Prime White so again sending SS after Baam is a waste of everyone’s time!!!
The only people on the mothership doubting Baam’s power rn are Ren and Lilial.
It doesn't really need to be a test either. LPB doesn't think Baam is going to disappointingly die from this. It could be his way of thinning out the contestants while using Baam as motivation for SS.

As I said, LPB is scheming something here. He just ordered to leak details of a mission he gave Baam himself. He's being deliberately malicious here

Realuffy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
France
I thought Yuri is in jail at the HA family

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
As I said, LPB is scheming something here. He just ordered to leak details of a mission he gave Baam himself. He's being deliberately malicious here
Tomorrow’s chapter should be the beginning of the fireworks show!!!

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
That makes no sense! Baam already passed Traum’s test. Baam’s an irregular nothing else compares to him! You’re reaching!
He absorbed Levi, SS is nothing in comparison lol. So testing him again with a severely weaker opponent is stupid!

I doubt SS comes anywhere close to Prime White so again sending SS after Baam is a waste of everyone’s time!!!
The only people on the mothership doubting Baam’s power rn are Ren and Lilial.
Let's not call it a test.
Just call it the "curiousity/ intrigue" of Rei.
He knows Baam is useful.
But he surely doesn't think Baam is infinitely useful. He doesn't even know the entire motivation of Baam.
In the Nest, he was the supposedly the "Final Boss" for Baam to face. So, reaching him meant he has already proved a significant portion of his potential and by absorbing Levi he has significantly increased his worth in the eyes of Rei. But at the end of the day, Rei hasn't seen Baam fight.( Nest was a battle with multiple people. He could have received help at various levels even if minor ones. But you could just say that Rei just knows everything as a God which even Gustang doesn't. Well, well....he has the eyes of readers I guess.)
He also hasn't fought Rei, the final boss.
So, it may just be pure curiousity of Rei to see Baam fight, to see Baam possibly control Levi which he himself found difficult.
He may name it a "formality", but it can be just the thing for him to " see" how much strong Baam is.
(It's the same as how hearing a student is the best one at school, and knowing that particular one passed the question paper designed by you with flying colours is not the same as seeing them give it and actually checking their answers lol.)
Testing is not the same as doubting ones capabilities. At the very least, he just might be planning for the snake dude to become Baam's fodder to have some entertainment over popcorn. ( A certain green haired anti-social guy stuck to his chair probably needs it.)

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Let's not call it a test.
Just call it the "curiousity/ intrigue" of Rei.
He knows Baam is useful.
But he surely doesn't think Baam is infinitely useful. He doesn't even know the entire motivation of Baam.
In the Nest, he was the supposedly the "Final Boss" for Baam to face. So, reaching him meant he has already proved a significant portion of his potential and by absorbing Levi he has significantly increased his worth in the eyes of Rei. But at the end of the day, Rei hasn't seen Baam fight.( Nest was a battle with multiple people. He could have received help at various levels even if minor ones. But you could just say that Rei just knows everything as a God which even Gustang doesn't. Well, well....he has the eyes of readers I guess.)
He also hasn't fought Rei, the final boss.
So, it may just be pure curiousity of Rei to see Baam fight, to see Baam possibly control Levi which he himself found difficult.
He may name it a "formality", but it can be just the thing for him to " see" how much strong Baam is.
(It's the same as how hearing a student is the best one at school, and knowing that particular one passed the question paper designed by you with flying colours is not the same as seeing them give it and actually checking their answers lol.)
Testing is not the same as doubting ones capabilities. At the very least, he just might be planning for the snake dude to become Baam's fodder to have some entertainment over popcorn. ( A certain green haired anti-social guy stuck to his chair probably needs it.)
I’m not reading all that! Like I’ve been saying there’s nothing to confirm! Nothing to test lol!
You are chi I am JH s3ch132 1st convo

Can someone post the 3 blurbs from JH in s3ch132 from WEBTOON please, I’m not too savvy! But this getting annoying!!!

(Begin)The head of the family…than he thought(end)

Traum is tryna make power moves… f*ck SS LOL

I refuse to believe that Traum could trick himself to entertain such a narrative most of you are going at!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Alright! :fry
But I tried putting a different perspective to it.
I read your point until you said Rei hasn’t seen Baam fight! Which is completely incorrect!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Going back to the convo btw Zahard/Traum, T mentioned nightmares and Z asked about them again! Could those nightmares be visions of him dying!!! What else could he be afraid of??? Kirin knew Traum confirmed Baam but not about the proposal/heir!!! Traum sounded like a shy teenager on that call! IDK possibly death flags

MO - it’s a 65% chance we see 2 FHs fall SOON!!!

Azure🐬

Reaction score
Country
India
I read your point until you said Rei hasn’t seen Baam fight! Which is completely incorrect!
I meant PROPERLY fight... But yeah, ok, you could say that I guess.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Baam is HR, damn near CC lvl, probably greater if goes all out now!!! Soo wtf is SS to Baam??? LMFAO!!!!
Baam would destroy Tiara, Belier, Lobadon, Kirin, etc but y’all actually making a claim for SS LMFAO, see you tomorrow!!!
We don't know if Baam is stronger than Kirin.
Baam is stronger than a CC
Kirin is stronger than a CC
it's vague enough for SIU to give us some surprise

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Now I understand why a lot of people were finding Gustang's conversation with AA strange, that "me too" one didn't make the slightest sense.
I read it as "This war is even bigger than myself, i cannot control the irregular, Zahard or Rei anyway. I know there is a chance i might be the one getting *thorned* but i don't know it for certain yet"

In any case, Aguero will understand why Baam is the key, when either side loses it's king. Maybe he is sure that once the war starts, Baam won't stop at this regardless of which sides he ends up on. Like, maybe he sides with Gustang or maybe once Rei gets back his memories the status quo with Zahard will end regardless and he already knows it.

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States
I read it as "This war is even bigger than myself, i cannot control the irregular, Zahard or Rei anyway. I know there is a chance i might be the one getting *thorned* but i don't know it for certain yet"
Hmm... getting *thorned* against your will.... 'me too'... there has to be some connection.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

In any case, Aguero will understand why Baam is the key, when either side loses it's king. Maybe he is sure that once the war starts, Baam won't stop at this regardless of which sides he ends up on. Like, maybe he sides with Gustang or maybe once Rei gets back his memories the status quo with Zahard will end regardless and he already knows it.
I feel like Gustang wouldn't say something like that. Especially to a Regular. It reeks of defeatism.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I feel like Gustang wouldn't say something like that. Especially to a Regular. It reeks of defeatism.
I personally don't perceive it like defeatism but i understand it might leave a bad taste.
The second new chapter gave me the impression SIU is showing Gustang "putting on a show" exactly because he is quite troubled. As the keepers of history and someone that probably values his own and his Family integrity i could see him getting torn between Zahard lies and what he actually knows. Perhaps he is doing it for Enne that was clearly willing to do everything in order to bring out the truth. And as someone depicted as very smart i think it fits to show how he is actually aware of all the risks involved and isn't just overestimating himself.

Pbgustang

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Awesome comebaccc SIU

And to think sly making ruckus right away, and jubei happily catch the bait 😅 what is this thread...
Otoh, after ive been mocking siu for unnecessarily disappearing, not even simple "happy new year" tweet for 6months++, But after these new chapters i have no complaint.
Well maybe a little things that you guys have mention here, but the excitement prevents me to care about that for now.

The thing bothering me is that he delete his blogpost. Thankfully he didnt del his twit, and also post 1 instead. Fckng finally. How hard is it to tweet "good morning everyone, happy valentine"..for him to wait this long to write something so simple

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
F IT w/ all that heir talk from Traum, it’s clear FH too big for him. Especially him crying about nightmares FOH not cut out to lead. BAAM IS CURRENTLY THE STRONGEST BEING ON THE MOTHERSHIP AND IT WILL REMAIN THAT WAY EVEN AFTER BIG G ARRIVES…SIU make it happen!!!

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Awesome comebaccc SIU

And to think sly making ruckus right away, and jubei happily catch the bait 😅 what is this thread...
Otoh, after ive been mocking siu for unnecessarily disappearing, not even simple "happy new year" tweet for 6months++, But after these new chapters i have no complaint.
Well maybe a little things that you guys have mention here, but the excitement prevents me to care about that for now.

The thing bothering me is that he delete his blogpost. Thankfully he didnt del his twit, and also post 1 instead. Fckng finally. How hard is it to tweet "good morning everyone, happy valentine"..for him to wait this long to write something so simple
I think the big loss about the blog post deletion is that we'll get less info regarding the world building. SIU said before that things mentioned on his blog could change at any moment, but I guess with the rise in popularity + his hiatus things have become more annoying or something.

IMO, everything previously stated on his blog should be considered true until disproved like the Po Bidau/Eurasia Princess thing.

Pbgustang

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
IMO, everything previously stated on his blog should be considered true until disproved like the Po Bidau/Eurasia Princess thing.
What about PB/eurassia princess? Tiara declined it right
Or is it about how dare zahard or the snake charmer to even try suggesting the idea again?