Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 556 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 556 Spoilers & Discussion

Sea Snake = Snake Charmer?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • No.

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
What about PB/eurassia princess? Tiara declined it right
Or is it about how dare zahard or the snake charmer to even try suggesting the idea again?
It was previous extended lore (courtesy of the blogs) that it was the Eurasia Family that never had another Princess after Enne. SIU now seems to have retconned that within the story itself to being Po Bidau instead. Or perhaps it's both.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The lore of the Eurasia family so far holds, PB was not said to be the only family that did not produce more princesses in the cosmic translation.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Laura is Lobadon's grandaughter, Lilial's mother, Traumerei's wife, Kudede's aunt... Hmm... I didn't think Lobadon was a traitor when I read Chapter 553 but now I am not sure what to think.

Same for Sea Snake being the Snake Charmer. Now with the translations it looks like it's not him. Unless his "thing" is Androssi, but it would be weird since Traumerei didn't even know she would be here.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baam is powerless here. Traumerei didn't want these people, he is planning to kill anyone here excepted the Princesses.
I still think they called father by symbolic meaning
Since he is the first and the center of the family
Like they call zahard father.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Wasn't that discussion between her and Baam explicit enough. Baam wouldn't use the term "Father" like this. And she didn't deny.

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
No one talks like that outside of the Zahard princesses and that's because they are formally adopted into the Zahard family.

Everyone who calls an FH a father is in fact a son.

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Wait. Endrossi came because she saw the news on the mainstream, right ? And now it seems Traumerei wanted to keep it a secret. Or maybe it was just about the invits (the secret) ? I am actually surprised that no big shots are here.

Pbgustang

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It was previous extended lore (courtesy of the blogs) that it was the Eurasia Family that never had another Princess after Enne. SIU now seems to have retconned that within the story itself to being Po Bidau instead. Or perhaps it's both.
Oh, i thought it was to be taken as that both family is fed up since enne incident.
But as usual the enthusiatic member here would debate for dozen of pages over siu's/TLs wording thats often inaccurate

Wait. Endrossi came because she saw the news on the mainstream, right ? And now it seems Traumerei wanted to keep it a secret. Or maybe it was just about the invits (the secret) ? I am actually surprised that no big shots are here.
Yea, i expect there would be princess from each family. Does jinsungs connection only amount to this? 😑

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
No, androssi got a private text message.

Demonspeed

Runaway Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The mainstream news she saw was about Baam fighting at the Nest. For the tournament, she got a private message.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Yea, i expect there would be princess from each family. Does jinsungs connection only amount to this? 😑
Why would Jinsung want to reach out to the other Families? He's not actually trying to get Baam married anyway, and having all ten of the great houses vying for control of him only makes the issue far more difficult to handle. This tournament was only ever a ploy to stall Traumerei's attempt to shotgun Baam into a marriage to Lilial.

What good is there in getting Baam away from Traumerei by getting him snatched by someone like Arie Hon or Koon Eduan instead? Though it seems odd that no news of this appears to have gotten around to them regardless of Jinsung. I had expected other Great Family candidates regardless of what anyone currently present wanted.

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh no, don't worry. The chapters are really cheap is just that i didn't buy it yesterday because I had 2 cookies and i wanted to get Villain to kill. But I already bought it.

BTW MTL of the breakfast talk between Lilial and Baam.

I don't know if it's because i love Lilial but I'm enjoying quite a lot these interactions. Give me more SIU

The fact that they are talking about Baam kidnapping Lilial's mom without none of them knowing is pretty funny to me.

I'll also leave this: I still don't know if Kadede's parents have the same parents as Laura but who cares

Yes he fucked his great grandaughter