Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 561 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 561 Spoilers & Discussion

Lo Po Bia

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Yeah, Adori is an outlier, something that only happened once in several tens of thousands of years of the empire history and not because of she's a bad matchup but because she's an otherwordly talent who was already stronger than a Ranker before completing the climb. So, it's irrelevant here.
Tricky abilities or not, Baam in his current state can't be seen struggling against someone who's seen as a joke by many HRs.
Anyway, the strongest won as we all knew he would win, I agree that there were too many chapters for this fight, as I said I prefer to see Lobadon or Khun's side

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
In most cases yes the rankers will win, but there is always room for an exception, you have Adori who won a ranker while he was still a regular, Baam anyway beat Ren without much difficulty, he was surprised by Ren's shinneu that even though it's just a ranker it's a ranker above common rankers, wasn't the complaint about the LPB being weak and doing nothing? here is a ranker despite everything taking an arm from an irregular in the HR level
I mean they are literally exception , consider the number of regular who could replicate this feats they should represent one in a trillion or quintillion .

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Adori was one pass to be ranker i mean you can be “A regular” at the floor 134 before passing the test to be rankers so what Adori did is not that crazy
Assuming that you power at 134 floor is the same after passing the test and being a new ranker.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
We're getting translated chapters rather fast these days. All heil competition.
Yeah, seems like they didn't care for getting sniped by that other group last week. >_>

Lo Po Bia

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
I mean they are literally exception , consider the number of regular who could replicate this feats they should represent one in a trillion or quintillion .
That's why I said that there are exceptions, what is bothering most is that Ren is a ranker, Baam will beat rankers most of the time easily, Androssi said more than once that he is not a common ranker but a ranker of Zahard's elite, a common ranker like Love or Quant will be below great family rankers like Bellerin.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
That's why I said that there are exceptions, what is bothering most is that Ren is a ranker, Baam will beat rankers most of the time easily, Androssi said more than once that he is not a common ranker but a ranker of Zahard's elite, a common ranker like Love or Quant will be below great family rankers like Bellerin.
The guy's literally weaker than Lero-ro as per SIU.

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Androssi said more than once that he is not a common ranker but a ranker of Zahard's elite
"Elite" is a relative term, Charlie is also an "elite" Ranker or so he said. What we know in other hands is that he isn't even an advanced Ranker despite his influence (carries the Jahad name) and that Lero Ro is stronger than him.
In contrast, Endorsi's statements stand to reason considering she has no idea about Baam's current strength.

Lo Po Bia

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Is that said like in season one? I don't know if you've stopped to think that it's not just Baam and his friends that evolve, enemies too lol

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Is that said like in season one? I don't know if you've stopped to think that it's not just Baam and his friends that evolve, enemies too lol
Ordinary (as in, not-Baam) people don't change that much in just a few years of in-universe time.

Pbgustang

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
With these skills and color of observation, ren should be high ranker....yet he isnt.

And about the fight with yuri in S1....wasnt that clear that ren uses some kind of long distance puppet (his actual body is sitting in a room somewhere) ? Not sure if thats retconned or mistranslation/misinterpretation.

Anyway he is too good to be just an advanced ranker. Siu must be regretting not made ren as a high ranker back then

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Rankers don't change in just 10 years when even 100 years is literally nothing to them.

Pbgustang

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Someone like mule love learns blue oar (that flying blue disk to fly) in 20 years. For bam it was in a few seconds
How i missed viole. A very decisive fighter. A true slayer candidate mentality

Lo Po Bia

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Ordinary (as in, not-Baam) people don't change that much in just a few years of in-universe time.
Yes logically Ren's evolution is not superior to that of an irregular, but it is enough to surpass another ranker like Lero Ro and even he is stronger today than he was in season one, Baam in a short time went from defeating rankers to defeating HR
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Someone like mule love learns blue oar (that flying blue disk to fly) in 20 years. For bam it was in a few seconds
How i missed viole. A very decisive fighter. A true slayer candidate mentality
You're comparing the incomparable but come on, Khun is a regular, so let's say he's as strong today as he was in the first season, Rak too, Lesoo too, great for me, I said Ren is way better than he was in the first season, not that it has evolved at the same level as an irregular and that it can now beat HR

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Using Baam's growth rate as a basis :true

Pbgustang

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

You're comparing the incomparable but come on, Khun is a regular, so let's say he's as strong today as he was in the first season, Rak too, Lesoo too, great for me, I said Ren is way better than he was in the first season, not that it has evolved at the same level as an irregular and that it can now beat HR
Babies grow up fast.
Meanwhile rankers be it 10 family or not. after they matured
, generally people stuck on a certain level for a long time/very hard to improve. Let alone making breakthru.

ren likely improved. Like what? 1%...2%? Thats already big improvement for a ranker in a span of 10 years (?). Kaiser was stuck for 1000years and she is not that much stronger compared to top current regulars on that floor (bam, androssi)

Assuming he improved even 5% of his strength and technique, bam shouldnt be in this state. As KD often mention, siu loves to undervalue our mc. Letting bam be dumb and not even using shinwonryu against a zahard ranker. like its scarce resource.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Oh. Bam actually uses blue and red thryssa on next chapter huh? Finally. Siu often teases us like this. Make mc look dumb, then next chapter regain control...but, repeat.

Last edited:

Lo Po Bia

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Babies grow up fast.
Meanwhile rankers be it 10 family or not. after they matured
, generally people stuck on a certain level for a long time/very hard to improve. Let alone making breakthru.

ren likely improved. Like what? 1%...2%? Thats already big improvement for a ranker in a span of 10 years (?). Kaiser was stuck for 1000years and she is not that much stronger compared to top current regulars on that floor (bam, androssi)

Assuming he improved even 5% of his strength and technique, bam shouldnt be in this state. As KD often mention, siu loves to undervalue our mc. Letting bam be dumb and not even using shinwonryu against a zahard ranker. like its scarce resource.
SIU is just preparing the "lunatics" of the rankings that there are exceptions, I think that's right, I think everyone could see that Baam was just surprised by Ren's shinheuh, or an irregular cannot be surprised? Baam does have the power, he has the talent and he already has some experience, especially in recent times when facing several HR, but that doesn't invalidate that he can be surprised by skills he doesn't know, if Baam had used shinwonryu the crying in the comments would be bigger

Jubei_Kibagami

Reaction score
Country
United States