Tower of God Chapter 563 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Tower of God Chapter 563 Spoilers & Discussion

Androssi VS Lilial: Who is stronger?

• Androssi is much stronger.

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Lilial is much stronger.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are equal.

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Androssi is a bit stronger.

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Lilial is a bit stronger.

Votes: 23 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
It would be foolish for AA to believe he’s in the clear here… he and Rachel want one another dead!!! Way too convenient. Mas did say that it’d be difficult for them to see Baam again! Is PB an anima user!?! That stingray teleported Perseus in front of Gustang kind of like Cobalt! And he controls the stingray the same way Traum controls his beast! Did Gustang steal it from Traum?!

Also, I like the subtle reveal by SUI of how deep the anima connection is through Ren and Lilial! Lilial telepathically told SM to seek out Baam! Endorsi not sure how anima control works, relied on her instincts and still moved the fight! Ren not only controlled but could feel Rings death! I wonder if Traum felt anything when Yama killed Kraken?

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
It would be foolish for AA to believe he’s in the clear here… he and Rachel want one another dead!!! Way too convenient. Mas did say that it’d be difficult for them to see Baam again!
What peons like them say or think becomes meaningless once an Irregular gets involved. Rachel wants something and Maschenny said something. Gustang decreed otherwise, and that's all there is to it.

I recall that Hwa Ryun sat there without a peep while Maschenny pulled her nonsense. The Guide knew that none of it mattered a bit.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
What peons like them say or think becomes meaningless once an Irregular gets involved. Rachel wants something and Maschenny said something. Gustang decreed otherwise, and that's all there is to it.
Yes, Gustang that staged an entire fiasco to declare war! AA and Rak are bait here. It’s just sad that Gustang is underestimating Baam here by sending Rankers!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
It’s just sad that Gustang is underestimating Baam here by sending Rankers!
I don't think he's underestimating Baam as must as he's just (mistakenly, in my view) operating under the presumption that Baam will naturally want to leave the Lo Po Bia and accept his offer. I highly doubt he's expecting Baam to attempt to resist being brought with his group.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't think he's underestimating Baam as must as he's just (mistakenly, in my view) operating under the presumption that Baam will naturally want to leave the Lo Po Bia and accept his offer. I highly doubt he's expecting Baam to attempt to resist being brought with his group.
Going back to the discussion Traum 1st had with Baam, Gustang was part of the faction that wanted Baam dead. G just told his family that they are going to war to end the lies LPB are spreading. Baam is that lie lol!
Pretty sure G lied to AA here lol

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Going back to the discussion Traum 1st had with Baam, Gustang was part of the faction that wanted Baam dead. G just told his family that they are going to war to end the lies LPB are spreading. Baam is that lie lol!
Pretty sure G lied to AA here lol
Gustang doesn't want Baam dead. If he did, all he needed to do was sit there and allow events to take their course at the Workshop Battle. Also could have done away with him after Urek left the scene at the Floor of Death.

He might have said that Baam should be killed during that Irregular summit back when Baam first emerged in the Tower. Plenty of reasons to imagine he might lie about that. To project the illusion of being loyal to Zahard at a point when he wasn't yet ready to move into open rebellion, or just to throw chum into the water and see who swam up to bite. Anyone in agreement was someone that might be actually hostile to Baam, and Gustang could make a note of that. Those other Family Heads might have similarly lied, but Gustang is always going to think that he's smarter than anyone else in the room. Maybe he just knows that the rest think he's an insufferable prick and would disagree with harming Baam for no reason other than he was ostensibly in favor of it (this trick would work on Blossom no doubt, at least).

Point being, he's saved Baam's life and provided him with aid on multiple occasions. Not the actions of someone who wants him dead and gone.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
@King Dryst
In the recent chapters G tells AA - “but once the war with LPB is almost over… you’ll find out why I needed that boy. And so will I.” - WEBTOON sourced

G doesn’t need Baam much longer! Baam is not being brought back to the Ark lol, at least not alive!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gustang basically accomplished his mission! He used Baam’s existence to cause division among the FHs and for a last act he’s using him to spark the war!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Gustang basically accomplished his mission! He used Baam’s existence to cause division among the FHs and for a last act he’s using him to spark the war!
I mean, I hope you're right and he really is that stupid. I want to see Baam align with Traumerei and dunk the nerds in the commode.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean, I hope you're right and he really is that stupid. I want to see Baam align with Traumerei and dunk the nerds in the commode.
Traum is just as deplorable! I want both to fall!

SuperTurtle

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
@King Dryst
In the recent chapters G tells AA - “but once the war with LPB is almost over… you’ll find out why I needed that boy. And so will I.” - WEBTOON sourced

G doesn’t need Baam much longer! Baam is not being brought back to the Ark lol, at least not alive!!!

It can be interpretated in a different way. Once the war is over, aka once Bam has killed Traumerai, you will see why I need that boy, someone who can kill a FH.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The verb here is NEEDED

The war is over when 1 or both FHs fall! Gustang tells AA they’ll find out when it’s almost over!!!

Last edited:

DeadCosmos

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
And he controls the stingray the same way Traum controls his beast! Did Gustang steal it from Traum?!
good point. when traumerei said he was betrayed by someone who fell in love, he meant gustang.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Cha probably is going to kill kirin

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So Robadon tells Cadede, that their going after the FH’s pressure point! It’s Gustang’s family! Gustang evacuated them onto the Ark, anticipating Jahad’s order!!! SIU revealed this FACT to us long ago when Urek threatened Gustang that he’d kill his family LOL!!!

Wasn't that lip reading?
No those were her thoughts. MO

DeadCosmos

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
cha struggled a lot against owl , no way he could beat kirin. I would love to see bam + yuri vs kirin though, that would be an amazing fight. bam/yuri would win.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lmfao let’s figure out if Kirin knows how to stand 1st!!!

Glowstuff

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Speaking of Andorssi vs Lilial.

Was it ever mentioned when upper level regulars typically pick up on shinsoo quality and shapes? (if they ever do, I think it's possible to become a ranker without them?)

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Speaking of Andorssi vs Lilial.

Was it ever mentioned when upper level regulars typically pick up on shinsoo quality and shapes? (if they ever do, I think it's possible to become a ranker without them?)
No, it varies. Members from the 10 Families usually learn what they are quickly theirs thanks to their lineage. For example Ran and Yihwa.

I doubt we'll see a Ranker without them but in theory yes it should be possible.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Even within members of the 10 families there's probably an element of randomness to shinsoo attributes. They have an advantage in that they'd probably try out their common attributes first but... Take ran. So far he has used mostly lightning but his spear techniques seem to be specific techniques. He hasn't conjured a lightning spear like eduan did. His actual attribute could be a different type of spear altogether. Yihwa struggled controlling her fire even though at the hidden floor the implication was that learning your attribute made shinsoo easier to control.