Tower of God Chapter 563 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Tower of God Chapter 563 Spoilers & Discussion

Androssi VS Lilial: Who is stronger?

• Androssi is much stronger.

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • Lilial is much stronger.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are equal.

Votes: 14 16.7%
  • Androssi is a bit stronger.

Votes: 35 41.7%
  • Lilial is a bit stronger.

Votes: 23 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
No, it varies. Members from the 10 Families usually learn what they are quickly theirs thanks to their lineage. For example Ran and Yihwa.

I doubt we'll see a Ranker without them but in theory yes it should be possible.
don't forget attributes that are completely useless, if Lyborick was not a Khun his attribute of water vapor would be completely useless.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It's a bit weird that water vapor could actually be completely useless. I can understand attributes not being all the same but an impossibility of weaponizing vapor sounds absurd.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
poor Matte
Cha is going to stir fry that Guy
Pd: Matte is Ha and PB
But it doesn’t matter Cha is a DD from the first human in the tower that mean someone who gettin there before Zahard and warriors 😗
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It's a bit weird that water vapor could actually be completely useless. I can understand attributes not being all the same but an impossibility of weaponizing vapor sounds absurd.
Poor copy of the Mizukage vapor justsu

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Alone it’s useless but with electricity it’s fatal. Kallavan was just an exception to that rule!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Alone it’s useless but with electricity it’s fatal. Kallavan was just an exception to that rule!
Sure but that's not really relevant to my point.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sure but that's not really relevant to my point.
Lmfao what do expect it’s water vapor! I guess an opponent could extract all the water from one by turning it into water vapor but the dehydration play is super boring. or possibly turned into steam but again boring/annoying

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
SIU didn't say that GF Princesses are more gifted AFAIR. They are of higher status. Obviously the advantage they have compared to someone "normal" is that they have their 10F blood in addition to Zahard blood. I didn't deny that. Data Zahard said thanks to Zahard Blood, the princess gets 10000 times the physical abilities of a normal person. That's the buff they get. So assuming two persons have the exact same abilities, the one with 10F blood will be stronger. And that's not really possible.
i dont think regular zahard princess are 10000x times stronger than average regulars. Its definitely the fully grown zahard princess like maschenny, garam who are 10000x stronger than average regulars. As for the reason? Lets say average regular deadlifts 5 ton on tower, zahard princess would deadlift 50000 tons, their just strict lateral raises(i am not talking about swinging their whole body while doing the movement) would be around 2500 tons of weight in each hand. That means their side delt is 1000x stronger than average regulars whole body. And even the strongest man on the earth cant even lateral raise half of average man's deadlift. It is simply impossible to do it with side delt. That means just by shrugging their shoulders they should send a shockwave that can kill even rankers much less regulars. Which every single regular zahard princess we have seen, have never shown anything close to it. Lilial cant even oneshot C-rank regulars. I dont think you meant regular zahard princess are 10000x stronger than regulars demonspeed but i just wanted to say it to people who dont understand.

The only fact is: increased physical stats, anything beyond that is its own headcannon
A simple fact Sly and turtle hunter has to understand is that, zahard's blood is just steroids, nothing more nothing less.

However, there is not a single Princess that actually has Zahard's blood.[2][3]

They simply receive zahards blood as steroid, though it kinda affects their genetics, and not used many times, they are just injected once then they are filled with trenboline forever, as well as their whole generation, for example annak and her daughter.

Canon : Z princess receive Z's power.
Since when Z's power is limited to physical ability ?
Not to mention that this assumption is retarded.
although i used SIU's old post on this message they are kinda useless, he says once they are injected with zahard's blood,

he most outstanding children are then granted Zahard's power through a special method,[2] further enhancing their combat and other skills.

but we have never been shown in the series if their other skills like shinsoo control or manipulation was enchanced or they already had great shinsoo control and maniupulation. I lean towards latter more. Series so far only shown zahard's blood as steroids.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Lmfao what do expect it’s water vapor! I guess an opponent could extract all the water from one by turning it into water vapor but the dehydration play is super boring. or possibly turned into steam but again boring/annoying
It's a gas. Why can't it be as destructive as, say, wind hypothetically? It's pretty arbitrary that lyboryck can't do anything else with it.

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Can you prove that there is something beyond physical growth after receiving zahard's blood? Do you have it in the webtoon? Do you have a blog post?
Although there is no fact on webtoon, there is a blog post saying they receive a boost on their combat and other skills. But that fact does not matter as SIU's old blog posts are irrelevant to the plot.

Yuri>>>>>Garam
The moment i saw this BS, i punched through the monitor. Thanks for fu*king up my computer 👍
--- Double Post Merged, ---

My guess is that V was the one with average physical abilities(or maybe it's specific only to Baam but we may never know). I guess V because if Arlen had accepted to marry Zahard, the Zahard Princess project would have never been a thing. Which means that she was strong enough to bear Zahard's children( the other female Irregulars were as well obviously but he had no romantic feelings for them).
I think even if arlene had the weakest physical prowess among irregulars she would still be strong enough to bear zahard's children. After surpassing a certain level of power, your every combat related skills gets improved over time, though your speciality will always be stronger. That's why even gustang's or blossom's descendants are physically strong even if they are not physically top dog among irregulars.

Also the case of women not being able to bear zahard's children might be a lie. It was never proven true.

I think baam needs to lift weights if he wants to improve his physical prowess not practice martial arts all day, he might lack genetics, but he has kinda steroids behind him(thorn). And he only got two thorns, we dont know if his physical prowess will improve more if he gets more thorns. I mean almost every GF regulars get some kinda training which baam didnt get before entering tower, so he had kinda disadvantage. Also he was kinda malnourished being physically weakest on the tower. I mean he was like a cave man without vitamin d, and we dont even know if he ate properly. But regardless of those facts, i dont think once he gets to the level of ha yurin or zahard his physicall prowess will be same as them. Might be stronger than other GF Heads, but not ha yurin or zahard.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
i dont think regular zahard princess are 10000x times stronger than average regulars. Its definitely the fully grown zahard princess like maschenny, garam who are 10000x stronger than average regulars. As for the reason? Lets say average regular deadlifts 5 ton on tower, zahard princess would deadlift 50000 tons, their just strict lateral raises(i am not talking about swinging their whole body while doing the movement) would be around 2500 tons of weight in each hand. That means their side delt is 1000x stronger than average regulars whole body. And even the strongest man on the earth cant even lateral raise half of average man's deadlift. It is simply impossible to do it with side delt. That means just by shrugging their shoulders they should send a shockwave that can kill even rankers much less regulars. Which every single regular zahard princess we have seen, have never shown anything close to it. Lilial cant even oneshot C-rank regulars. I dont think you meant regular zahard princess are 10000x stronger than regulars demonspeed but i just wanted to say it to people who dont understand.
[/QUOTE]

Yeah people like to take sentence literally .

If Ran and Yihwa got Zahard blood and it they body 10000 stronger then they would one punching ranker .
A simple fact Sly and turtle hunter has to understand is that, zahard's blood is just steroids, nothing more nothing less.
Sure but why would it only improve they body and nothing else . There is literally no reason for that .
I think even if arlene had the weakest physical prowess among irregulars she would still be strong enough to bear zahard's children. After surpassing a certain level of power, your every combat related skills gets improved over time, though your speciality will always be stronger. That's why even gustang's or blossom's descendants are physically strong even if they are not physically top dog among irregulars.

Also the case of women not being able to bear zahard's children might be a lie. It was never proven true.
Agreed a week body for a irregular would be peak in compared to non irregular . Even people like Gustang and Blossom who are not fisherman produce child with incredible physical stat .

There is no reason to think 2 other irregular, one of them being Zahard match with 2 irregular blood would have a body inferior to you average 10 family child . It literally make little sense .

In reality the torn is skewing people perspective .

Last edited:

zoradante1

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Sure but why would it only improve they body and nothing else . There is literally no reason for that .
Does any zahard princess have golden needle? No. Does any zahard princess have cosmos? No. Does Any zahard princess have Psychokinesis? No. There has never been a fact about zahard's power enhancing other than their physical power. Did you get your answer right now?

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Does any zahard princess have golden needle? No. Does any zahard princess have cosmos? No. Does Any zahard princess have Psychokinesis? No. There has never been a fact about zahard's power enhancing their physical power only. Did you get your answer right now?
Fixed.

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
show evidence and i will leave this website never to return again 😁
Nope he doesn't need to, the burden of the proof is on the making the claim that Zahard princess only get a boost physically .

Davy Clyde

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yup. Even 'just' a ranker ain't shit anymore at this point.

'Just' rankers have died left and right since Urek started popping heads on the Zygania.

Hell, even ARs aren't relevant. Low level HRs hardly. Madoraco? Who gives a shit?
Spectacle and pretty colors is not all that amounts to a story. SIU is conformable with dividing attention and narrative importance to various characters across the board, regardless of how powerful or influential these characters are. We'll continue to see the power scale matter less as SIU prioritizes character development and narrative development for many types of characters over just showcasing top-class Rankers.

With regard to Lilial and Endorsi's fight, I believe neither has shown their best cards yet. I wouldn't be surprised seeing SIU conclude this battle as a draw, with it being interrupted by anything possible. This sort of fight seems like it will be inconclusive and postponed for later. It feels likely that SIU may be planning to save the premiere showdown and resolution between Lilial and Endorsi for a more climactic moment in the story, where they can fully demonstrate and unleash their full potential against each other, as well as achieve some closure to their rivalry.

Turtle hunter

Reaction score
Country
France
Spectacle and pretty colors is not all that amounts to a story. SIU is conformable with dividing attention and narrative importance to various characters across the board, regardless of how powerful or influential these characters are. We'll continue to see the power scale matter less as SIU prioritizes character development and narrative development for many types of characters over just showcasing top-class Rankers.

With regard to Lilial and Endorsi's fight, I believe neither has shown their best cards yet. I wouldn't be surprised seeing SIU conclude this battle as a draw, with it being interrupted by anything possible. This sort of fight seems like it will be inconclusive and postponed for later. It feels likely that SIU may be planning to save the premiere showdown and resolution between Lilial and Endorsi for a more climactic moment in the story, where they can fully demonstrate and unleash their full potential against each other, as well as achieve some closure to their rivalry.
I am not gonna lie, i also don't care about every single random that pot out each arc .

As for character developement i barely can see any . Maybe Yama .

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So I reread the Workshop and found quite a few tie-ins to this current arc. 1. Sophia, Karaka, and Yama who ganged up against Bam are now supporting him. 2. Gustang was talking to Traum through the radio - why- b/c at the request of Gustang the individual promised not to interfere and looked down on humans. Traum’s favorite hobbies. 3. Traum asked Gustang avout the REAL Jahad’s Prince and now we the book Jahad’s Prince Icarus!!!

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
2. Gustang was talking to Traum through the radio - why- b/c at the request of Gustang the individual promised not to interfere and looked down on humans.
Do you think Traum would refere to Gustang as a kid ?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Either Traum betrayed Gustang and is trying to keep Bam for himself OR this is one major setup by Traum and Gustang.

Do you think Traum would refere to Gustang as a kid ?
When

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire