Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 569 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 29 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 569 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
If there are branch leaders where’s the other members from their branches?
i mean Purdy and Perseus were leaders of a Branch
Where are the others HR and Rankers below them in the branch?
he is a HR with regular servants?
I don’t understand this term
Branch heads and the heads were the first to die
All of them in the front line.. there’s no more HR and R from those branches?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

LPB don’t have the power i thought they have
The branches are empty
They have 20 but they don’t have much power just a branch head that not necessarily is a top 100-300

Last edited:

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
If there are branch leaders where’s the other members from his branches?
The battle at the nest is mainly fought by Zahard army, LPB only asssit them (Purdidi, Perseus, and Holan came as Traum's aide). The main force of LPB army including branch members are being prepared for war against Poe Bidau family.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
If there are branch leaders where’s the other members from his branches?
i mean Purdy and Perseus were leaders of a Branch
Where are the others HR and Rankers below them in the branch?
he is a HR with regular servants?
I don’t understand this term
Branch heads and the heads were the first to die
All of them in the front line.. there’s no more HR and R from those branches?

LPB don’t have the power i thought they have
The branches are empty
They have 20 but they don’t have much power just a branch head that not necessarily is a top 100-300
Borudidy is coming with the Eagle Owl, trust

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Would you consider the twins part beast? Sure, they got snake steroids, but they look perfectly human.
Yes they are! Ren looks perfectly human as well right!?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Borudidy is coming with the Eagle Owl, trust
Eagle owl and dobo’s Dad
PB fam in trouble rn

if lefav had killed EVK, would this have made her BH of her branch? So she already has a branch leader with a higher rank than her, lefav was ranked #287 if I remember correctly, killing evk would got her more rank which would make her the leader of her branch?, which means there were many children like Purdy and Perseus they were only the strongest among all in their branches becoming leaders, I expected that they were the creators of these branches

fredopao

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Lol Lol Lol

Lero Ro was asked by Khun Hachuling to help him monitor Baam:
  • Season 2 Episode 33 》 Urek to Yuje: There is a baby slayer in FUG. Keep an eye on him.
  • Season 2 Episode 37 》 Hachuling to Yuje: Oh Ok... Mr. Yuje. Huh? Oh? A regular? Um... (nb: Emily is not a regular)
  • Season 2 Episode 98 》 Lero Ro to Baam: That man (Urek) is interested in you. That's the reason I came here. He wants to meet you.

He saved Baam there so I stand corrected. Furthermore, Yuje revealed to Mr Swordman that he manage to save Ehwa and friends because Mazino ordered him to observe them. Yuje also said to Mazino that he need to catch the train quickly and that he also have unfinished business at FoD which means the reason Urek is at FoD is because both Hell Joe and Baam.

I never said the first time he met Baam is because he is looking out for Baam. The first time he met got impressed by Baam, that's why he decided to monitor Baam (he ask Yuje who then ordered Hachuling who then ask Lero Ro for aid).
I don't know where they made up that urek wasn't after Baam. Urek himself wants him to go to walksong

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Ren looks perfectly human as well right!?
Didn't you read chapter 561? Ren was injected with special leech, becoming its host, not a result of genetic modification like beastkin. Baam swallow Leviathan, does Baam become part-Leviathan? No, he only become the host.

If you are injected with parasitic worms, does your appearance change to non-human? No, you will still looks like yourself while the parasitic worms live inside you. Do you become part beast (part worm)? No, you are still human, you only become a host for parasitic worms, and you need to take antihelmintic for medication.

Ren only appear as leech now because both human bodies are destroyed so the consciousness has to be transferred to the special leech to survive.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Didn't you read chapter 561? Ren was injected with special leech, becoming its host, not a result of genetic modification like beastkin. Baam swallow Leviathan, does Baam become part-Leviathan? No, he only become the host.

If you are injected with parasitic worms, does your appearance change to non-human? No, you will still looks like yourself while the parasitic worms live inside you. Do you become part beast (part worm)? No, you are still human, you only become a host for parasitic worms, and you need to take antihelmintic for medication.

Ren only appear as leech now because both human bodies are destroyed so the consciousness has to be transferred to the special leech to survive.
Lol the leech created a female body, that is Ren!!! His genetics obviously mutated. He’s now a leech, WTF are you missing! He’s not fully human

Is Ling human? No lol. Ling was created by the Leech, how tf is she considered a human body lol
--- Double Post Merged, ---

And Bam is not a host lol. Leviathan does not depend on Bam to survive. There is no symbiotic relationship. Whereas EVK with her ancient who needs EVK or a host in order to survive

if lefav had killed EVK, would this have made her BH of her branch? So she already has a branch leader with a higher rank than her, lefav was ranked #287 if I remember correctly, killing evk would got her more rank which would make her the leader of her branch?, which means there were many children like Purdy and Perseus they were only the strongest among all in their branches becoming leaders, I expected that they were the creators of these branches
She technically killed Dokoko. Not sure who gets the credit tho -AA, Lefav, Doom, or Paul

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I don't know where they made up that urek wasn't after Baam. Urek himself wants him to go to walksong
Urek want everybody in W
Even the weaklings he is creating an Utopia at the 77
Stop saying that like is a big deal lol

Lol the leech created a female body, that is Ren!!! His genetics obviously mutated. He’s now a leech, WTF are you missing! He’s not fully human

Is Ling human? No lol. Ling was created by the Leech, how tf is she considered a human body lol

And Bam is not a host lol. Leviathan does not depend on Bam to survive. There is no symbiotic relationship. Whereas EVK with her ancient who needs EVK or a host in order to survive

She technically killed Dokoko. Not sure who gets the credit tho -AA, Lefav, Doom, or Paul
Assuming that the Empire is hiding this L
Idk if anything at the nest would affect the ranks of anybody.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So, what are the chances of tiara joing bam's harem?

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
If there are branch leaders where’s the other members from their branches?
they just didn't come, or SIU doesn't waste time to show them to us
Traum/Kirin summoned all BH's for war, BH's could come alone or come with their member

Baam has no relation with dead

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
there is no harem

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I think they would hate each other tbh, besides we are all waiting for her (half) sister it would be awkward

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I think they would hate each other tbh, besides we are all waiting for her (half) sister it would be awkward
Yeah, this is probably the case. But odds are the tournament will advance for the time being. It also sort of fits with the arc considering a would be princess made it to said tournament. For the time being things not going traumerei's way would require either bam escaping or another family head showing up. Bam escaping seems unlikely so far, specially considering it doesn't benefit most parties involved, and it's probably too early in the arc for another family head to throw a wrench in the tournament. Add to that, with yuri and tiara being here there are actual threats to bam at play. On top of that winning the tournament is potentially beneficial to both yuri and tiara. On the yuri front perhaps it would be a path forward considering how massive a fuckup her being there is. On the tiara front, she could see victory as a way to bring bam to gustang. Gustang is the most likely family head to show up and given how things in the tower are usually solved by games he could agree to trying and winning bam like that. Eventually the game is bound to come to rushed conclusion where no one gets to marry bam but until then odds are the tournament will advance a fair bit. The tournament so far is sort of nuts because it involves people from a bunch of different tiers so for things to advance with at least a pretense of fairness odds are the people here will be split into teams.

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
it doesn't matter EVK would have explicitly folded Yuri into S1 if she was present.
Wait a minute, where does it come from? the only discussion about the shinsu resistance is the exchange between Kurudan and Yuri, the only thing we learn is that Yuri has a better resistance than Kurudan
When did you start reading TOG, because Siu said that in a blog post and Q/À with korean fans after the end of season 1. Are you one those fans coming from line webtoon ?
yeah Yuri held back against Kallavan but not against Karaka in an even more urgent situation, yeah no.
just like in marinford arc in OP we know SIU didn’t have the time to focus on 1vs 1 because the last station was a mess of a battle, everyone was fighting everyone, don’t talk me about performance when the like of androssi and minseng were in the battlefield and survived.

White would have kicked her ass even faster, seeing as she wouldn't have Aria's time shenanigans to save her.
the fight would last longer only if White decides to play with her
imagine comparing yuri and aria, it’s just a trend to hate on some characters in this forum because there is no way someone sane think aria could beat yuri.
The white who got defeated by his sister ? The same white who never got a win in this series, the same who was humiliated on the hell train by a bunch of no name regulars aka boro and sacchi team. The only characters white killed or defeated are characters at div com at max.

I'm talking about performance against opponents of the same tier
Yuri vs Div co = win relatively easily but need to make some effort
Top 300 vs Div co= Div co get torn up like paper
you see the difference?
What effort are you talking about because yuri one shot ha cheonhee when she wanted too. The top 300 who has character like that LPB sniper, yeah it’s clear that she could win against yuri lol.

Cha beats Yuri in red pulp, he may not one shot her, but he'll fold her like cardboard.
Dokoko and Doom beat her too
Yuri is not at the level of top 300
The same Cha who needed hatsu to beat a divCO lmao, please, dokoko and doom beating yuri ? A branch head of the LPB family not even top 3. Beating the princess of the Ha family. Yeah we are surely not reading the same story. Doom hasn’t showed me a techique that can bypass yuri shinsoo résistance or ha family shinsoo renforcement.

This forum has been filled with clown takes .

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
“Cursed Ones”

Again insert and insertion is not mentioned anywhere
What are you talking about "cursed ones"?

"Inserted" is mentioned when he explained what the leech is, it is in earlier sentence. In short, he explained that the leech is leech used for insertion to shinneuh body and a special type of that leech is grown inside him/her instead of being inserted to shinneuh body.

일족에게 선택받은 means "chosen by the clan".

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Go ahead I’m done discussing Ren.