Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 569 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 30 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 569 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
What are you talking about "cursed ones"?
It was stated that everyone that betrayed Zahard became cursed - high chance of still births (the twins); children born with both a male and female side (Ren); or their original power sealed off (Traum???)

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It was stated that everyone that betrayed Zahard became cursed - high chance of still births (the twins); children born with both a male and female side (Ren); or their original power sealed off (Traum???)
Are you theorizing that Traum betrayed Zahard? How do you know the chance of still births is high among LPB? Ren was caused by leech grown inside the body before birth, it can be easily removed with tower technology. What power of Traum is sealed off?

I always wonder what memories of Traum is inside Leviathan (Kirin imply that it is likely Traum actually want Baam to have it), whether Traum will become Baam's ally if he remember it. Though as of now Baam doesn't consider about that. Even if Traum betray Zahard once, I had doubt Traum can be cursed as he is irregular.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are you theorizing that Traum betrayed Zahard? How do you know the chance of still births is high among LPB? Ren was caused by leech grown inside the body before birth, it can be easily removed with tower technology. What power of Traum is sealed off?

I always wonder what memories of Traum is inside Leviathan, whether Traum will become Baam's ally if he remember it. Though as of now Baam doesn't consider about that.
Zahard was very interested to know more about Traum’s nightmares. Levi says Traum fed it all his hatred/bad memories! (Who could Traum hate and why) Earlier in S3 it was mentioned that Traum gifted the Nest to Zahard after all his eggs hatched!!! Then we find out that Traum held the operation at the Nest intentionally so that Bam could devour Levi.

Perhaps Z made Traum get rid of those memories and cursed the entire LPB

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Zahard was very interested to know more about Traum’s nightmares. Levi says Traum fed it all his hatred/bad memories! (Who could Traum hate and why) Earlier in S3 it was mentioned that Traum gifted the Nest to Zahard after all his eggs hatched!!! Then we find out that Traum held the operation at the Nest intentionally so that Bam could devour Levi.

Looks like my edit got registered after you quoted the post. One of your points (devouring part) is included in my edit, as I also agree about that part.

As for gifting the nest to Zahard, wasn't Mascheny reveal that it was a lie to camouflage the real intention (luring Baam)? Turns out Traum still use the nest to seal Levi instead of lending it to Zahard to store treasures.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Looks like my edit got registered after you quoted the post. One of your points (devouring part) is included in my edit, as I also agree about that part.

As for gifting the nest to Zahard, wasn't Mascheny reveal that it was a lie to camouflage the real intention (luring Baam)? Turns out Traum still use the nest to seal Levi instead of lending it to Zahard to store treasures.
The Nest could of belonged to anyone, Bam was still coming for JH. Mas was discussing with JH about the nest switching over the Zahard!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The Nest could of belonged to anyone, Bam was still come for JH. Mas was discussing with JH about the nest switching over the Zahard!
The Nest belong to LPB (stated in Season 3 Episode 48). I actualy reread ToG from 1st chapter to refresh my memory and I happen to just passed that part. In Maschenny naration, LPB lend the frozen waterfall (the giant suspendium, not the whole Nest) to Zahard for keeping treasures. However, after finishing the narration, Maschenny claim that it's just an excuse they tell everyone.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
B/c the treasure is Traum’s memory of his betrayal! The book of Icarus must have something to do with it too! Gustang ordered Holan to directly report to Traum with the book. Maybe that might trigger a lost memory. Gustang may not be trying to fight Traum but instead help him remember
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Going back to the chapter Gogu was introduced, looks like he did not detonate a bomb via cell phone. That explosion was from Matte and ZZ!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
B/c the treasure is Traum’s memory of his betrayal! The book of Icarus must have something to do with it too! Gustang ordered Holan to directly report to Traum with the book. Maybe that might trigger a lost memory. Gustang may not be trying to fight Traum but instead help him remember
Could be, but it's Traum's treasure afterall, not Zahard, Traum still have access to it (he had been using it to seal Levi even since the time of Wang Wang) as opposed to the military propaganda that said only Zahard have access to the frozen waterfall (just like Maschenny said, it's just an excuse they tell the public regarding the reason of choosing the nest, we all know now that the nest is chosen because Traum is looking for son in law).

I am looking forward to Traum's reaction when he remember V and Arlene as he will definitely see them in Baam.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Yeah, this is probably the case. But odds are the tournament will advance for the time being. It also sort of fits with the arc considering a would be princess made it to said tournament. For the time being things not going traumerei's way would require either bam escaping or another family head showing up. Bam escaping seems unlikely so far, specially considering it doesn't benefit most parties involved, and it's probably too early in the arc for another family head to throw a wrench in the tournament. Add to that, with yuri and tiara being here there are actual threats to bam at play. On top of that winning the tournament is potentially beneficial to both yuri and tiara. On the yuri front perhaps it would be a path forward considering how massive a fuckup her being there is. On the tiara front, she could see victory as a way to bring bam to gustang. Gustang is the most likely family head to show up and given how things in the tower are usually solved by games he could agree to trying and winning bam like that. Eventually the game is bound to come to rushed conclusion where no one gets to marry bam but until then odds are the tournament will advance a fair bit. The tournament so far is sort of nuts because it involves people from a bunch of different tiers so for things to advance with at least a pretense of fairness odds are the people here will be split into teams.
The only problem for the tournament is that honestly Baam is way too op. If Baam vs Aria-Hollan-Perseus Reins-SS (implied to be stronger than Gado with double lvl 3 transformation). I don't see how Yuri could challenge him once he enters Revolution form (never used in the mentioned examples).
Tiara is probably also countered by Baam either by spell immunity or simply genius tier instincts that allow people like White/Baam and probably Yuri to see openings where normal people don't.

Fortress of Solitude

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
The book of Icarus must have something to do with it too! Gustang ordered Holan to directly report to Traum with the book. Maybe that might trigger a lost memory. Gustang may not be trying to fight Traum but instead help him remember
Mind control? not a complete one but enough for thousand of years but when Baam entered the Tower Traumerei became to remember.
Like if Baam had changed the balance between the irregulars' power.

Traum is looking for son in law)
No, he wants new children to experiment. We see he tried something whit the snake maybe new soldiers.
He has something in his sleeve to fight Gustang, he seems confident with that.

The only problem for the tournament
Traumerei said that's the tournament will never append, it was just a lie.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
No, he wants new children to experiment. We see he tried something whit the snake maybe new soldiers.
He has something in his sleeve to fight Gustang, he seems confident with that.
What he wants is to add a second Irregular to his Family, to vault them into the top position among the Ten (and to allow him to shovel his responsibilities onto someone else). Whatever children result from Baam's marriage are just an added benefit.

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Traumerei said that's the tournament will never append, it was just a lie.
Regardless if Traumerei wants the tournament or not, he needs to make Baam lose to get him on board. If he simply goes "i lied, you can't go even after winning" Baam will just escape or die trying, and Traumerei most definitely knows this.

Fortress of Solitude

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
to vault them into the top position among the Ten
Lol.
If Traumerei tries this he will win two or three in the rank system and if he pisses off one or two other Families Head they will come and kill Baam, Hon Khun and Ha can do that alone.
What a bad idea!
Gustang called him a jerk, it's better for him to stay in the bottom and don't play with the sharks.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Lol.
If Traumerei tries this he will win two or three in the rank system and if he pisses off one or two other Families Head they will come and kill Baam, Hon Khun and Ha can do that alone.
What a bad idea!
Gustang called him a jerk, it's better for him to stay in the bottom and don't play with the sharks.
Will they risk getting killed instead? Traum is attempting to force recruit someone with the potential to kill FH.

Nb: due to immortality contract, I think FH cannot kill FH, just as Arlene Grace cannot kill Arlene Grace, they signed the contract so they are not free from the contract.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Mind control? not a complete one but enough for thousand of years but when Baam entered the Tower Traumerei became to remember.
Like if Baam had changed the balance between the irregulars' power.
Interesting I never thought of this. Not mind control but a spell!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It’s clear that Traum’s lost memory will be the climax of this arc

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Not mind control but a spell!
Traum fed his memories to Leviathan, the way he did it is unclear but spell is possible.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The only problem for the tournament is that honestly Baam is way too op. If Baam vs Aria-Hollan-Perseus Reins-SS (implied to be stronger than Gado with double lvl 3 transformation). I don't see how Yuri could challenge him once he enters Revolution form (never used in the mentioned examples).
Tiara is probably also countered by Baam either by spell immunity or simply genius tier instincts that allow people like White/Baam and probably Yuri to see openings where normal people don't.
The implication here remains that bam is not as strong as he was against white. At the very least yuri is still pretty high up the pecking order and probably a bad matchup for bam. I could see bam being ahead in raw power but skill, experience and perhaps equipment are areas where yuri should still be ahead. On the tiara front... Assuming her powers are spells related, I still don't think bam would be immune to, say, the shinsoo blasts which tiara copied from yuri. Bam could perhaps bypass her intangibility by touching the shinsoo she is made out of though. If not that, bam is unlikely to go all out right out of the bat against yuri. There's also the question of how things will be structured going forward, for tournament purposes teams will make the most sense as obviously the non ranker candidates can for the most part do nothing against yuri or tiara.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Traum fed his memories to Leviathan, the way he did it is unclear but spell is possible.
Dowon did the same thing with Khane, it was a spell she used. She even used a spell to make the townspeople forget her existence

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
When did you start reading TOG, because Siu said that in a blog post and Q/À with korean fans after the end of season 1. Are you one those fans coming from line webtoon ?
1/proof
2/ EVK still fold
just like in marinford arc in OP we know SIU didn’t have the time to focus on 1vs 1 because the last station was a mess of a battle, everyone was fighting everyone, don’t talk me about performance when the like of androssi and minseng were in the battlefield and survived.
This is an excuse, not a proof
there is no indication that Yuri has held back the power of her Rose shower
And SIU made fights that lasted (Death Karambit vs Dorian, White vs Sharon, EVK vs Elliot) he just made them offscreen, he could have made Yuri vs Kallavan offscreen, but he didn't, Kallavan blew away Yuri's most powerful attack like he slapped a fly on his way.
imagine comparing yuri and aria, it’s just a trend to hate on some characters in this forum because there is no way someone sane think aria could beat yuri.
The white who got defeated by his sister ? The same white who never got a win in this series, the same who was humiliated on the hell train by a bunch of no name regulars aka boro and sacchi team. The only characters white killed or defeated are characters at div com at max.

What effort are you talking about because yuri one shot ha cheonhee when she wanted too. The top 300 who has character like that LPB sniper, yeah it’s clear that she could win against yuri lol.
Yuri is much stronger than Cheonhee but nothing shows that she can one shot without her rose shower.
She can fold them, but not to the same level as "I'm going to fucking die" like Fucile vs Yama
Lefav is an exception and you're aware of it

The same Cha who needed hatsu to beat a divCO lmao
yeah, this guy
please, dokoko and doom beating yuri ?
Yeah, those guys
A branch head of the LPB family not even top 3.
as if a top BH was necessary for Yuri:epicfacepalm
Dobo claps Yuri, stays mad
Doom hasn’t showed me a techique that can bypass yuri shinsoo résistance or ha family shinsoo renforcement.
how about hit her until she stops breathing?
sounds good to me
This forum has been filled with clown takes .

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Yes, Cha and Doom and probably paul are stronger than Yuri 🤷🏽‍♂️