Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 570 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 61 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 570 Spoilers & Discussion

Will Baam manage to escape without getting caught?

• Yes. He'll reach his destination without getting caught by the other parties.

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • No. He'll return at the hotel.

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • No. He'll be caught by Tiara and go to the Po Bidau Mothership.

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • No. He will go somewhere else supported by Yuri.

Votes: 18 38.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
... so which option is that scenario?
It's not really there. Though I guess Option 1 would be the closest? Yuri is pretty much an ally by default. But she usually wants to do things her way(She set conditions for him to challenge conditions and I think Baam and co had to ask her permission to go to the FoD or HF?). Option 4 means that leaves with Baam, rejecting his plan.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It's not really there. Though I guess Option 1 would be the closest? Yuri is pretty much an ally by default. But she usually wants to do things her way(She set conditions for him to challenge conditions and I think Baam and co had to ask her permission to go to the FoD or HF?). Option 4 means that leaves with Baam, rejecting his plan.
Then I should change to option 1 as I think Yuri will listen to Baam this time.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Tower historians can weigh in, but I thought I read that. Maybe a blog.

Still,

- Arlen, duh
- Zahard's curse of the Natives
- Zahard and/or Rei putting the seal on the Nest and walls
- the LPB seal on Levi
- Gustang's work on FoD
- Hon with his work with demons and the undead

Basically, any FH we know even a bit about has been linked to spells. Eduan I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I don't see why not. The trend is overwhelming.
All of Rei's creatures seem to involve spells too, if you notice, the circles surrounding the sphere are similar to the leviathan's seal.

The Bloodmadder's forged immortality is most likely a spell.

Yeon's ability to turn flames into weapons seems much more to involve spells than shinsoo.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

•wherever lobadon is heading is certain that he can win or achieve something so is not unreachable place.
I bet you he's going to FoD to capture Garam so she can get into Enne's labyrinth.

Notice that of EVERYONE there, only the place where he was was told the floor.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Adori is Enne's level for sure and I don't speak for the rank itself but it's a fight that will definitely happen, it makes more sense Mas being a rival to Hagi, the difference between a regular rank A and a ranker is huge, it should be there have been thousands or millions of A-rank regulars in the entire history of the tower, how many had the confidence that they could beat a ranker? I don't know, how many got it? only one, Adori, Enne has the feat that we all already know and has the blood of three irregulars, Adori for what we only know of Zahard although I want to believe that she has the blood of an FH, as for Hagi is one of the two people who passed Hon's test and yes it's impressive, but is it written somewhere that Adori or Enne tried it?
From my perspective, Adori and Enne are the pinnacle of both sides of a Zahard princess.

Enne is the apex of the 10F bloodline while Adori is just a monster born in the tower.

Not everyone is interested in doing the challenges, Yuri herself found the hell train uninteresting and didn't get on it.

But in the end, we can guess that people like Maschenny or Yuri almost certainly took this test, but not others who we barely know about their personalities.

BTW, there's always the option of the test being "recent", only coming up after they climbed.

A middle of the pack High Ranker is like Cheonhee (she wouldn't have confidently challenged Yuri after she climbed ranks from her starting top 500 if she was much lower while being older, thinking she had princess tier potential), lower tier we have Dorian frog, Khul Nissam, Berdych that can't beat Division Commanders.
Hollan is definitely above Cheonhee probably similarly specked to Karaka between Ranks 3/400 power level wise, Division Commanders in 4th squadron were confirmed to be useless in a fight between Jinsung and Kallavan.

Also see Aria in Baam vs White
My headcanon:

Sharon, Cheonhee, Satcha, YHS and anyone in the DivCo rank: top 500.

Hollam, Tiara, Karaka and Yuri: Top 400 with the ability to break into the top 300.

Baam as a regular and with the power he now possesses, his body is strong enough to withstand Shinsu's density-pressure on every floor.
Now I assume that he can go up without the obligation to pass the test on each floor there’s where he is going to leave his friend behind.
Shinsoo pressure never existed for Baam, just remember the le-ro test in 2F, he didn't resist or block, simply the barrier passed him by like a breeze.

It's bound to happen as rank is not determined by fighting ability alone. It means someone outside top 100 can be stronger than top 100 at fighting.
Hey @Jubei_Kibagami we have a bait for you here

Maschenny is graced by this privilege as princesses
Plus her yellow may that WAS given to her just bc she is a princesses

She literally received that position without doing much.
@Cinera

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
lol can lobadon even beat garam? i really doubt it.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Hey @Jubei_Kibagami we have a bait for you here
I only wrote the information from SIU ToG Official Fan Cafe... :D

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Maschenny is graced by this privilege as princesses
Plus her yellow may that WAS given to her just bc she is a princesses

She literally received that position without doing much.
That's not at all how it works.

The 13 Month Weapons are only given to outstanding Princesses and Maschenny has been stated to be one of the most powerful even among the 13 Month Princesses:

@sazon

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Maschenny has been stated to be one of the most powerful even among the 13 Month Princesses:
By someone who was climbing the Tower to chase the halcyon dream of being allowed to smell her panties. Let's perhaps not take the word of a simp as the absolute gospel.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Yes, but Sazon said she's the only tower born who passed the test. Cinera's comment was that she was the last person, not the only person who passed the test. The talk was about tower borns. The other person who passed the test is not a tower born. Cinera probably hasn't seen the towerborn part. So many towerborns lol.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Give us a discount for the premium content.
@Cinera , care to comment on this turn of events?

Does this change the calculus?
Assuming this is about Hagipherione.

What Arie Hon's profile says as far as I'm aware is that the last person to pass his test was his daughter Hagipherione.

It doesn't mention that only Hagipherione and Urek passed the test.
Arie Hon stays at the 100th floor of the Tower as the head of Arie family, and his territory is the largest of the 10 families. He is famous for giving special tests to the regulars with an extraordinary reward, but the level of difficulty is so high that most of the regulars don't even dare take them.

The last person to past the special test is his daughter, Arie Hagipherione Zahard, and the reward is still unknown. The rumor says it was a 'very personal and childish reward'.

Urek Mazino also passed this test, and that is when he fought Arie Hon.
Source

There's just nowhere it is stated that only Urek Mazino and Hagipherione passed the test, just that:
  1. Hagipherione was the last person to pass the test
  2. Urek Mazino also passed the test

No others who passed the test were mentioned, but it's not implied or suggested that they exist. Urek and Hagipherione were just noteworthy among those who passed the test and so included in Hon's character profile.

Of course this is all moot for the Maschenny - Hagipherione comparison as Maschenny probably never even took the test.

Hagipherione taking the test because Hon is her father says nothing about an entirely different Princess taking the test.

Maschenny wants to fight Zahard in particular, not just any Irregular. Hell, she didn't even take Eduan's test (it's said that everyone who took Eduan's test died).

@sazon.

He's right, though. "She is one of only two people to have passed Arie Hon's special test on the 100th Floor. The other person to pass this test is Urek Mazino." So she's the only tower born who passed the test.
That statement is simply wrong. There's no statement that only two people passed the test. I've provided the original source for that statement and it says nothing to that effect.

People place their own interpretations in the wiki.

@Cinera... just what is Eduan's family test that he might impose on a daughter?
Maschenny never took Eduan's test. Eduan's profile says that no Regular survived his test.

Maschenny's interest was in fighting Zahard specifically, not just any Irregular.

By someone who was climbing the Tower to chase the halcyon dream of being allowed to smell her panties. Let's perhaps not take the word of a simp as the absolute gospel.
Meh, there's no reason to assume that Asensio was mistaken there.

It's because of Maschenny's position/status that Asensio is following her in the first place.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Meh, there's no reason to assume that Asensio was mistaken there.

It's because of Maschenny's position/status that Asensio is following her in the first place.
Just saying, it's like accepting Ruel Mon's take on Androssi as some kind of objective truth.

Cinera

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Just saying, it's like accepting Ruel Mon's take on Androssi as some kind of objective truth.
Disagree, Asensio hasn't been established as someone out of touch or anything. Besides, SIU used other characters to hype the Hidden Floor Khuns:
  • Eduan
    • Sachi & Co said that he was the strongest Spear Bearer in the Tower
    • Sachi & Co said that he was the strongest in melee combat alongside the leaders of the Ha and Arie Families
  • Asensio
    • AA called him the "Spear Master"
    • Kiseia said that he was famous for his Flying Fish spear technique and that he had become a High Ranker on the outside
  • Maschenny
    • Asensio said that she was one of the most powerful 13 Month Princesses on the outside

It makes no sense for the statements about Maschenny in particular to be flawed. Also no one denied or contradicted Asensio's claims about the outside Maschenny. They were just surprised that her data was so small and young.

If that statement about the outside Maschenny was mistaken SIU could have corrected us via Sachi and Co. They clearly recognised the name "Maschenny" but made no statement to the contrary re: her being one of the most powerful 13 Month Princesses.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
They were just surprised that her data was so small and young.
Baam should have just brought her out of the Hidden Floor with him and then we'd have no need for these trifling waifu wars.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Oh and Shinn reveal that Shilial initially intend to discard Baam after taking advantage of him (if Baam agree to the marriage).
No talk about discarding Baam in official translation.