Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 571 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 53 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 571 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is it ignored? Are you sure it is not a connected call? My first impression was she relay the information to Endorsi via a call, but I'm not really sure.
It looks like Lilial was receiving call! I’m not sure if Shilial noticed b/c she was looking back at her father.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The call was never answered, at least not for us to see. Shilial was talking the whole time. Androssi should have a timer, just like Bam and Shilial!

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The call was never answered, at least not for us to see. Shilial was talking the whole time. Androssi should have a timer, just like Bam and Shilial!
How do we know whether the call is answered or not? Even when Shibisu/Leeso and Khun had a call, the pocket also display "CALL" while they were talking (Season 2 Episode 111). Maybe the appearance of the pocket itself means the call is answered. Maybe if the call is not answered, the pocket will simply not appear. Do we ever see a ringing pocket???

Endorsi does have timer, but someone need to update her about the situation...

As SIU left it mysterious, I guess we can see what actually happened soon enough.

It looks like Lilial was receiving call! I’m not sure if Shilial noticed b/c she was looking back at her father.
Dravy is also possible, she is right behind the twins.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
My guys there’s a whole family of red witch
Forget Hwaryun for a sec.

Dravi has been leading the way every time she get a panel.
Dravi is always is giving new info.
No! :hmph

Seriously, I can't when she is our main reference as a Guide. Her abilities are ridiculous and she even made Evan look like a chump.

Dravy simply talked about stuff regarding FUG's plan. Also as Sly said she didn't even know A.A. and Rak.

She should be a strong Regular, Jinsung certainly picked her for a reason. But I can't see her as a Guide.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
She should be a strong Regular
Has it been stated that she is a regular? Her attack repelled SM, something that not even Lilial can do. She might be hiding her power.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
How do we know whether the call is answered or not? Even when Shibisu/Leeso and Khun had a call, the pocket also display "CALL" while they were talking (Season 2 Episode 111). Maybe the appearance of the pocket itself means the call is answered. Maybe if the call is not answered, the pocket will simply not appear. Do we ever see a ringing pocket???

Endorsi does have timer, but someone need to update her about the situation...

As SIU left it mysterious, I guess we can see what actually happened soon enough.

Dravy is also possible, she is right behind the twins.

Shilial was mid-dialogue with Lilial about the plan while the call appeared! There was never any change in discussion or acknowledgement of the call! Lilial also has a nervous look when it appears. It could be Laura!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

TBH the whole thing feels like a trap! Shady Dravy, Bam’s thorn going off, the mystery call, Hemus’ dumb decision, Traum’s door already being open, and him basically expecting AA!!!

Shilial seems a bit shady too. Why did she have an extra lighthouse? Seems like she a had plans of her own and still does!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Shilial was mid-dialogue with Lilial about the plan while the call appeared! There was never any change in discussion or acknowledgement of the call! Lilial also has a nervous look when it appears. It could be Laura!!!
Which means it is also possible that Lilial/Dravy pick up the call while Shilial is speaking. They don't need to make acknowledgement or change the discussion if their purpose was just to let Endorsi hear what Shilial is speaking.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Which means it is also possible that Lilial/Dravy pick up the call while Shilial is speaking. They don't need to make acknowledgement or change the discussion if their purpose was just to let Endorsi hear what Shilial is speaking.
Lol why? She should have the timer and be aware of the plan they all went over!!! Shilial had a timer so why wouldn’t Androssi?

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Traum’s door already being open
The door was closed before AA pushed it, we don't see his hand pushing it as it open because the picture was taken very close to the door, but we could see in the next scene that his hands appear to just pushed the door. It is still weird because Zam Zam said the door can't be opened without Traum's permission, it's as if Traum let him in on purpose.

Lol why? She should have the timer and be aware of the plan they all went over!!! Shilial had a timer so why wouldn’t Androssi?
Does she know that Shilial plan to run at 30 seconds mark? It's a plan she just formulated after seeing the situation.

Does she know the situation at the lobby?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The door was closed before AA pushed it, we don't see his hand pushing it as ot open because the picture was taken very close to the door, but we could see in the next scene that his hands appear to just pushed the door. It is still weird because Zam Zam said the door can't be opened without Traum's permission, it's as if Traum let him in on purpose.
the door is slightly open LOL!!! AA didn’t open shit, like JJ said the door won’t open w/o the FHs permission

Does she know that Shilial plan to run at 30 seconds mark? It's a plan she just formulated after seeing the situation.

Does she know the situation at the lobby?
How tf is that Lilial’s plan??? Lol Bam said the same thing too lol.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
the food is slightly open LOL!!! AA didn’t open shit, like JJ said the door won’t open w/o the FHs permission
Oh yeah, open the food... lol

How tf is that Lilial’s plan??? Lol Bam said the same thing too lol.
Lilial? You need to get a rest.

What Baam said to Endorsi?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s already understood that the portal will be open for 3 minutes. Androssi has bong bong, she don’t need Shilial to tell her to run anywhere lol

We have no idea who is calling Lilial and highly doubt it is Androssi

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It’s already understood that the portal will be open for 3 minutes. Androssi has bong bong, she don’t need Shilial to tell her to run anywhere lol
What is wrong with giving her an update about the situation at the lobby? Who said Endorsi need Shilial? It makes more sense that they gave her an update so she can rescue them with Bong Bong if things go wrong.

We have no idea who is calling Lilial and highly doubt it is Androssi
It is true that you and I have no idea, it's all just speculation. Didn't I say that it was just my first impression and I am not sure about it?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Androssi can’t carry that many people with Bong Bong! She’s been bitching already about it being at its limit!!!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Androssi can’t carry that many people with Bong Bong! She’s been already bitching about it being at its limit!!!
She can carry Baam + Dravy + Hemus, why can't she carry Dravy + Shilial + Lilial? Baam and Rak already close to the portal, I don't think Baam need Bong Bong.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
If those twins can’t make a 20ft dash on their own, then they deserve to die

She can carry Baam + Dravy + Hemus, why can't she carry Dravy + Shilial + Lilial? Baam and Rak already close to the portal, I don't think Baam need Bong Bong.
SM and Laura

Her bong bong doesn’t have enough juice

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
SM and Laura
SM doesn't need to be carried, he will remain at the lobby for 3 more minutes.

At FoD, Endorsi use Bong Bong to carry Hwaryun + AA + Boro + Beta in lighthouse, so it can also carry Dravy + Shilial + Lilial + Laura in lighthouse.

Her bong bong doesn’t have enough juice
She is recharging it... lol

Few posts ago you claim she can just escape with Bong Bong and now you say it is out of juice? Be consistent.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
S3ch146 Hemus ask her to use bong bong to escape from Lilial and the snakes. Androssi declines and complains about not being able to use it too often! That was only for her, Hemus, Dravi.

I don’t recall her carrying that many people ever in FoD or anywhere lol. I do recall her mentioning her limitations with Bong bong as they were exiting NHS and she failed at that. Yihwa has been f’d due to Androssi’s inability

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
S3ch146 Hemus ask her to use bong bong to escape from Lilial and the snakes. Androssi declines and complains about not being able to use it too often! That was only for her, Hemus, Dravi.

I don’t recall her carrying that many people ever in FoD or anywhere lol. I do recall her mentioning her limitations with Bong bong as they were exiting NHS and she failed at that. Yihwa has been f’d due to Androssi’s inability
She used it to escape from Gran De Lee, taking Hwaryun, AA, Boro, and Beta (in lighthouse) with her.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think the twins's discussion was meant to be heard by everyone. Lilial was still suggesting to work with Traumerei. If Baam and co manage to escape I think A.A. and Androssi might stay there. A.A. being allowed to leave is extremely unlikely to begin with when he is with Traumerei. Androssi's absence is a mystery. Either there is a subplot that SIU wants to write or she'll appear to leave with everyone at the last moment.

Anyway, even though SIU hasn't been clear about Androssi's range with Bong Bong I guess she might have talked with Shilial offscreen and the latter is planning to use Lighthouse to tell her the coordinates to reach them at the last moment. Could also be used to trick her, for those who think that Shilial has other plans in mind.

Has it been stated that she is a regular? Her attack repelled SM, something that not even Lilial can do. She might be hiding her power.
No, but I think it's a safe assumption. All she did was to use a gust of wind. I don't see the point of hiding her power, especially since Jinsung called Yuri as "insurance".