Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 571 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 55 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 571 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
To much for a 1/10 rated chapter 😂

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
It wasn't enough against Anak and Initia, the first fight was interrputed by Parakwell at the crutial moment while in thesecond, Ran had the help of Dan&Xia Xia, otherwise, it's hard to determine a winner.
In both cases, it was debatable whether the momentary Redan would've insured his win.
I don't know what you are talking about, again i suggest you to go reread that fight, Ran dominated her.
I am not even saying he would have won but he clearly was dominating her the whole fight.

That much is a fact.

The 5 minutes were enough to inflict heavy damage on Anak and to bring the match, Parakwell intervention doesn't change that.

As for Inietia i was saying 5 minutes wasn't his limit.

And so is Anak as a half princess, since when being part of talented Khuns makes you equal or above Z princess in talent ?
Also, you should determine talent, to me, it's the potential you might reach when you hit your peak. Certainly, Ran is more talented than Anak in a very specific area that's shinsu control and effisciency but the latter's physical ability combined with shinsu strenghtening shits on him in melee combat unless he dopes himself with Redan, which is momentary and has side effects.
Anak is also a better fit in terms of raw martial arts (aka: Taijutsu) and is more gifted in this area.
Thing is a potential fight between them is a close call and their level as a regular is a forshadowing to their potential when they reach their best level.
All in all, Ran is "slightly" above Anak "at best" and you can't really tell as of now giving their extreme comparability. Each have his strengthes and weaknesses.
No offence to you but Anak was relevant only in the first arc and when we saw a better version of her she basically got sidelined.

You can delude yourself into thinking that her talent is greater than Ran one but it isn't what the story has showed.

Ran has been showed as a all around beast who has showed the ability to grow and to adapt .

He has no clear weakness .

His body with redan is able to contend with Anak, his martial skill is better , he is smarter than her, hi shinsoo manipulation is just better than her.

She is just a pure meathead which is good but it isn't what make a Zahard princess a beast, Kaisen wasn't chosen for her body but for a wolf that could injure a ranker skin, Yihwa could have been one for her flame.

The only thing she has over Ran is her endurance and even Ran is starting to expand in that area.

You also keep lying or making shit up, please do reread the fight, both Anak and Ran were equal in physical strength when he used Ran, but Ran dominated her because of his martial art, saying she is more talented than him and she is better than him in that domain is just false.

In a very specific area ? Shinshoo control his everything in TOG. The only reason irregular are beast is because they were blessed by shinsoo.

I would agree with the last part that Ran is slighty better but in reality Ran has showed growing amount of feats in the physical domain, being able to fight bare handed with living ignition weapon and his skill is being refined with time and strong opponent .

Which is all that matter, being a meathead won't push you far in TOG, Zahard is the living example of that where everyone thought what made him so strong was his body, it wasn't the case Edhuan could match him but his shinsoo skill made him the strongest.

If Anak doesn't devellop a strong shinsoo ability i don't think she deserve the title of a beast, Androssi is even frightening with her new power.

Also i am not part of the one who believe Zahard princess can defeat all family member. I believe Jinsung and Lyboric could probably take on a few Zahard princess even at they peak. Tiara is a exemple of that.