Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 572 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 54 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 572 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
if you get lost on the floor of death the ability to use Shinsoo would do you absolutely zero good.
Wrong! The ability to use shinsu is available
He was not able that time cause HJ was using shinsu space.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Guides are the best position to have on the floor of death. Yuri even says so.

"Evan.....You"
Took two chapters later to complete the sentence...

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Previously:

maybe for a white dwarf. I should have said the best position would be a red witch guide, since they are native to the floor of death or some sh-t like that. they have to go there? idk only on the start of second season again.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
maybe for a white dwarf. I should have said the best position would be a red witch guide, since they are native to the floor of death or some sh-t like that. they have to go there? idk only on the start of second season again.
Red Witch goes to Gallstone Village at FoD for pilgrimage and they had underwent scouting for FUG. Silver Dwarf also goes to FoD for pilgrimage but on different area hence why Evan was useless. They can still rely on their memory as long as it is the area they have visited.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He could likely do the same without it, if we're being honest. Looking back to the Hidden Floor, Urek was so powerful that the system there was not able to handle making a proper replica of him. Not the case for Zahard.
As adonis said Urek was already Ranker tier back then. I was talking about talent only. Baam, Zahard and Urek are above the other warriors(I am ignoring V because there is nothing clear about his strength).

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
As adonis said Urek was already Ranker tier back then. I was talking about talent only. Baam, Zahard and Urek are above the other warriors(I am ignoring V because there is nothing clear about his strength).
I differ a bit on this, and put Urek closer into a tier with Enryu (obviously beneath him overall) but above of the grouping with the 'growth' Irregulars. Mazino and Enryu have in common the fact that neither of them had to earn anything upon entering the Tower, as opposed to Baam and all the rest who had to struggle for their power. The truly great make it look effortless.

And I don't care much about the rankings. Have mostly considered them a load of bunk ever since we saw a list for the top D-Rank Regulars and Baam was nowhere to be seen on it. And even the more 'official' ones have multiple Towerborn as being superior to Irregulars. I don't buy into that.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I differ a bit on this, and put Urek closer into a tier with Enryu (obviously beneath him overall) but above of the grouping with the 'growth' Irregulars. Mazino and Enryu have in common the fact that neither of them had to earn anything upon entering the Tower, as opposed to Baam and all the rest who had to struggle for their power. The truly great make it look effortless.

And I don't care much about the rankings. Have mostly considered them a load of bunk ever since we saw a list for the top D-Rank Regulars and Baam was nowhere to be seen on it. And even the more 'official' ones have multiple Towerborn as being superior to Irregulars. I don't buy into that.
Maybe you are right about this. I still find the fact that Urek doesn't know Shinwonryu strange. My theory was that he isn't of the same type as the 13 Warriors, he came following Phantaminum and they have something else equivalent to Shinwonryu. Urek didn't need the Rice Pot training too.

But if for some reason, Urek is that strong without bothering to learn Shinwonryu even though he should theoretically be able to and hasn't found his true self, That would put him on another level compared to the 13 Warriors and Baam.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Maybe you are right about this. I still find the fact that Urek doesn't know Shinwonryu strange. My theory was that he isn't of the same type as the 13 Warriors, he came following Phantaminum and they have something else equivalent to Shinwonryu. Urek didn't need the Rice Pot training too.
That's what I mean. Urek is a guy who was able to basically sneer at the idea of undergoing Revolution as being beneath him. Where would Baam, Zahard or any of the Great Warriors be if they'd had that kind of audacity?

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
And even the more 'official' ones have multiple Towerborn as being superior to Irregulars. I don't buy into that.
Many towerborns are superior to Rachel the irregular.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Lol Rachel is irregular just for the way she got in the tower not bc she open the door herself
She would never be strong bc she was not from the start, Baam open the door twice.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Headon and Gustang don’t see her like one!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Not even fug.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Headon and Gustang don’t see her like one!

Not even fug.
Yes despite that, all of them (infuriatingly enough) seem to see some reason to keep her around, even after she's lost her usefulness as a lure for Baam.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Just you wait until she ignites Emily...

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
And then Rachel escape from him again, because that's what she always does.
With no Emily though. All that work and planning just to give him another free powerup. Back to the drawing board, to come up with something else for Baam to take from her.

My signature image seems relevant to this discussion.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Emily looks like an android repelista
She is nothing special.

Repelista knowing all that is happening from day one.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yes despite that, all of them (infuriatingly enough) seem to see some reason to keep her around, even after she's lost her usefulness as a lure for Baam.
Same reason Traum was using jh?

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Emily looks like an android repelista
She is nothing special.

Repelista knowing all that is happening from day one.
She can stop Guide powers so she is more than special enough.