Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 575 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 575 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
kirin and robadon have white hair because they are very old but their original colors were black (kirin) and green for Robadon.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Elba is just as old as Kirin, no grays!!!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Leviathan is probably a combination of all Traum’s creatures used for All Creature + cells/genetics from the dead admin on the FoD

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Appearance has never been much of an indicator of age in this series. IIRC SIU said in an old blog post that age was more reflective of the character's... mental state or something to that effect. Lobadon is certainly old though we shouldn't take his appearance as definitive proof that he is older or younger than other characters. If anything he is probably the only ranker around that looks old. Rankers from the genesis war don't seem to have aged at all since then though it's unclear how long the war lasted and it appears direct descendants from the great families could have already been quite old by then.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yet Goruro calls him brother
and he is one of the only LPBs to have the 2 colours of Traum
Traum must have just slept with a woman from another humanoid species.
He did? I missed it then. What's the second color of traumerei? I thought the LPB were just green.

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
He did? I missed it then. What's the second color of traumerei? I thought the LPB were just green.
green and blue
Traum has green hair and blue eyes (which sometimes glow green, but are essentially blue).
The only LPBs with both characteristics are:
Kirin: blue iris and green pupil
Elbaba: green eyes and blue hair
and Elaine: blue eyes and green hair
all the others are either unicoloured (Dokoko, Haaland, Pudidy, Goruro, etc.)
don't have the right mix of colours (Perseus)
or don't have Traum colours (Lefav, Candidy etc)

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
At first i expected the windbird and dokoko to be the lamest (they also got overshadowed by other events going on at the time) yet somehow they are the only ones that delivered
If by delivered you mean getting literally one shot by Khun, a C rank regular, then they delivered alright..

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope SIU sees himself in people like me who hate the current story and want something decent.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
I hope SIU sees himself in people like me who hate the current story and want something decent.
I hope SIU is hydrating well off your tears. Watch him nuke naver with a cut to rachel watching Vincente reading some book in the Ark, which is like his wet dream come true.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I hope SIU is hydrating well off your tears. Watch him nuke naver with a cut to rachel watching Vincente reading some book in the Ark, which is like his wet dream come true.
He is quoting a post from somewhere. Look at adonis's avatar...

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Give him the benefit of the doubt
You don’t want him to broke his wrist again
that was a long hiatus iirc

blackpepper16

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
kirin and robadon have white hair because they are very old but their original colors were black (kirin) and green for Robadon.
always wondered, so are people immortal or not. cause hynd luch and lybrorick pretty much look the same since genesis. choosing to age themselves is the only thing i can think of.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
always wondered, so are people immortal or not. cause hynd luch and lybrorick pretty much look the same since genesis. choosing to age themselves is the only thing i can think of.
They have eternal youth.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
guy who taught Baam zero palm wave wasn't immortal and he sorta looks like the guy who made Kallavans EoB... It could be that Lobadon and Kirin both reached the top at a late age...which would make sense because all LPBs are clowns so it would take them a while to become rankers

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Even regulars age at an insanely slow rate. The most likely scenario is that lobadon looks old simply because SIU thinks it looks cool but otherwise there could be average rankers older than him that look like teenagers.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even regulars age at an insanely slow rate. The most likely scenario is that lobadon looks old simply because SIU thinks it looks cool but otherwise there could be average rankers older than him that look like teenagers.
Vincinte might be older than Lobadon.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Vincinte might be older than Lobadon.
Welp, consider some bits from the timeline:

1.- During the genesis war cha and the 8th son of traumerei were active.
2.- Cha had never heard of white and only learned of him as a slayer who came after the genesis war.

So, who is older, lobadon or the 8th kid? If lobadon is older than the 8th kid and vicente is older than lobadon then it sounds pretty unlikely white wouldn't have been active during the genesis war.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So at some point Rankers are given the option to accept eternal youth! Ha Chai refused it and he looks old asf!!! So Lobadon could have rejected it

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So at some point Rankers are given the option to accept eternal youth! Ha Chai refused it and he looks old asf!!! So Lobadon could have rejected it
All rankers get immortality contracts. Ha chai refused to become a ranker. I suppose the series hasn't addressed whether you can become a ranker but reject their immortality. You'd think ha chai would have taken that deal if it was available.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
All rankers get immortality contracts. Ha chai refused to become a ranker. I suppose the series hasn't addressed whether you can become a ranker but reject their immortality. You'd think ha chai would have taken that deal if it was available.
V rejected it, was he never a Ranker??

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
V rejected it, was he never a Ranker??
V rejected the deal family heads got, not necessarily the standard benefits of a ranker. but this is a fair point. it's possible he rejected all forms of immortality. but then, unless this option is only available to great warriors it's a bit weird that ha chai wouldn't have gotten the option and benefits of being a ranker without the immortality.