Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 575 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 575 Spoilers & Discussion

blackpepper16

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
V rejected the deal family heads got, not necessarily the standard benefits of a ranker. but this is a fair point. it's possible he rejected all forms of immortality. but then, unless this option is only available to great warriors it's a bit weird that ha chai wouldn't have gotten the option and benefits of being a ranker without the immortality.
according to the blogpost(which im not sure what siu plans to do with now) wasnt the contract of immortality made on the 100th floor before they made it to 134 im not sure if they were "rankers" at that point. or did it even matter since the term ranker was made solely for people that made it to 134 after the initial climb

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Rankers/High Rankers who aren't the FHs can still be killed, their bodies just stay young(and I assume it depends on their looks when they became Rankers).

SIU also said that these Rankers who are very old can die of old age if they don't stay in shape, they might get other issues as well as they age. So I guess as long as they have no issues, they can technically be considered immortals(only because of the longevity). But it's not like the FHs who are ageless and can't be killed.

Most of this probably doesn't matter to people with strong bloodlines though.

Since I was talking about illnesses… There are diseases in the tower, too.

Depending on the house, they have diseases that they are prone to or immune to.
For some houses, there exist some critical diseases that are hereditary..
Yihwa is immune to most of the diseases, but from time to time she gets light cold.
It suits her since she has fire quality.
Additionally, Khun still can catch cold despite having ice quality. What the..
Regardless, 10 houses usually do not become seriously ill.
They do not even need medication.
Oh, by the way, there is no cancer in the tower.
But there are cases like a person develops an allergic reaction to Shinsu as they get older,
and the cells start to function improperly due to it,
which is quite similar to cancer.
The fact that the chance of one getting it becomes higher
when the person does a poor job in managing their own health is also similar..,
If someone dies of old age in the tower, this is usually the case.

Source.

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
SIU also said that these Rankers who are very old can die of old age
SIU wasn't talking about Rankers though, just normal tower reidents.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
SIU wasn't talking about Rankers though, just normal tower reidents.
He didn't specify this though. In the post he is talking about diseases in the Tower and starts by talking about the 10F members.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
He didn't specify this though. In the post he is talking about diseases in the Tower and starts by talking about the 10F members.
The post was general, if he included Rankers in his analysis, I think it would've been worth mentionning.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
AA, Yihwa and 10 FH kids aren't normal residents

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The post was general, if he included Rankers in his analysis, I think it would've been worth mentionning.
It's just a blog post. It's not like he explains everything in detail.

I(and probably most people) almost never think about non climbers and he not only mentioned old age, he also mentioned two characters who are climbing from the 10F that we know.

Most wouldn't think that he is talking about the residents who aren't climbing.

hblock

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I(and probably most people) almost never think about non climbers and he not only mentioned old age, he also mentioned two characters who are climbing from the 10F that we know.
SIU was refering to the minority who had advert reaction to shinsu, this phrase alone implies that he was talking to tower residents as a whole since there's no way Rankers don't have an insanely high affinity with shinsu.
Rankers are outliers and are considered gods in many regions.
He was only using AA and Ihwa to show the difference between a 10 family and non-10 family folks and it ends there.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
SIU was refering to the minority who had advert reaction to shinsu, this phrase alone implies that he was talking to tower residents as a whole since there's no way Rankers don't have an insanely high affinity with shinsu.
Rankers are outliers and are considered gods in many regions.
He was only using AA and Ihwa to show the difference between a 10 family and non-10 family folks and it ends there.
I don't think allergic reaction to Shinsoo is the same as affinity to Shinsoo and I wouldn't even say that being a HR means you are very compatible with it. As long as someone's Shinsoo Resistance is good enough, they can be comfortable at higher levels. In that same post he says that even someone like AA who has ice Shinsoo can catch a cold. Not every Ranker/High Ranker is a great Shinsoo user.

He says in the post that they can develop it as they get older so it's a disease which can manifest with age. People who live in the Outer Tower are definitely not the minority.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

SIU said before that average non climbers live for about 200 years. Also that even Rankers/High Rankers have a finite lifespan.

Found this in the wiki :D.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think allergic reaction to Shinsoo is the same as affinity to Shinsoo and I wouldn't even say that being a HR means you are very compatible with it. As long as someone's Shinsoo Resistance is good enough, they can be comfortable at higher levels. In that same post he says that even someone like AA who has ice Shinsoo can catch a cold. Not every Ranker/High Ranker is a great Shinsoo user.

He says in the post that they can develop it as they get older so it's a disease which can manifest with age. People who live in the Outer Tower are definitely not the minority.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

SIU said before that average non climbers live for about 200 years. Also that even Rankers/High Rankers have a finite lifespan.

Found this in the wiki :D.
There is no way that you a HR and that you are not extremely compatible with shinsoo, this also apply to ranker.

Sure some of them are a lot less gifted that they colleague but they still stay superior to 99,999999999 of tower habitant, regular and ranker.

For example a non gifted shinsoo HR is probably more gifted with shinsoo than a ranker or regular who is considered gifted among they peers.

Reactions: Wha

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
There is no way that you a HR and that you are not extremely compatible with shinsoo, this also apply to ranker.

Sure some of them are a lot less gifted that they colleague but they still stay superior to 99,999999999 of tower habitant, regular and ranker.

For example a non gifted shinsoo HR is probably more gifted with shinsoo than a ranker or regular who is considered gifted among they peers.
I wasn't comparing Rankers to Regulars. In the end talent with Shinsoo is innate. You can improve your skills but compatibility is another story.

In the example you are using the non gifted HR using Shinsoo can't be more gifted than the Ranker, it's in your own sentence. And both are Rankers so they have the same perks in general. There might be a difference in skill because the HR is more experienced and that's it. If you compare Rankers to Regulars, the Rankers doesn't have to be more gifted with Shinsoo, they can overwhelm the Regulars because he has superior stats. Do you believe that Quant for example is more gifted at using Shinsoo than Laure? Impossible.

Another example, Baam, regardless of his power level is more compatible with Shinsoo than pretty much everyone besides maybe Blosom. He needs the strength and skills that's it.

Talent =/= skill.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
I wasn't comparing Rankers to Regulars. In the end talent with Shinsoo is innate. You can improve your skills but compatibility is another story.

In the example you are using the non gifted HR using Shinsoo can't be more gifted than the Ranker, it's in your own sentence. And both are Rankers so they have the same perks in general. There might be a difference in skill because the HR is more experienced and that's it. If you compare Rankers to Regulars, the Rankers doesn't have to be more gifted with Shinsoo, they can overwhelm the Regulars because he has superior stats. Do you believe that Quant for example is more gifted at using Shinsoo than Laure? Impossible.

Another example, Baam, regardless of his power level is more compatible with Shinsoo than pretty much everyone besides maybe Blosom. He needs the strength and skills that's it.

Talent =/= skill.
Again you can't be a HR and not be extremely compatible with shinsoo. Shinsoo is everything and even those who look like tank are extremely compatible with shinsoo.

To make my point clear, when i say non gifted, i am comparing them to they respective rank.

so when i say non gifted HR, i am speaking of HR who are not that gifted at using shinsoo compared to other HR.

Take you average ranker and you average regular, the ranker in general will be far more gifted..

Quant may be, i don't know exactly how gifted Laura is with shinsoo, he was good in the first arc but since moved since then.

agreed with the Baam point, but i would add, that the higher the rank, the more gifted the person is with the shinsoo. This translate in the fact that Zahard even among other irregular is one of the most gifted shinsoo user, contrary to the common belief that what made Zahard superior was his superior body, which given the hidden floor we know isn't true.

At HR using the term non gifted shinsoo user would make no sense, they are all god at using shinsoo, in fact they are overall monster in most domain.

For example it apply to gifted HR shinsoo user who are average at close combat. While they may suck at close combat against they peer, they would almost certainly destroy most ranker or regular in close combat.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
The cosmicscans version is incomplete. In the official version, Kraken make appearance and another shinheuh called Poison Dragon Vanquish also appear.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
The cosmicscans version is incomplete. In the official version, Kraken make appearance and another shinheuh called Poison Dragon Vanquish also appear.
Wtf is true wtf

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I know there wasnt more text added. But are we meant to believe that traumerei summoned a POISON dragon and none of the individuals there were affected?

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I know there wasnt more text added. But are we meant to believe that traumerei summoned a POISON dragon and none of the individuals there were affected?
Gustang neutralized it.