Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 577 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 577 Spoilers & Discussion

Who's the other traitor?

• Kirin.

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Lobadon.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Both.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Goruro is the only traitor.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • There is another traitor but it's neither Kirin nor Lobadon.

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
And why can't the two be traitors?
The option is in the poll. But I personally hope not because the Lo Po Bia would look way too lame if it's the case.

Good chapter.
Quite late to the thread, but you don't know how much it means to me to see Baam get more expressive and vocalise his thoughts.😊 Even that "Suspicious...." thought bubble.
Baam isn't a "dumb" kid( I feel like I have seen a lot of people saying this). He is quite intuitive and also learns a lot by watching others and also doesn't need to be specifically taught to know a couple of moral behaviour.
How much he applies it to his own life ( in reference to his outlook on his parents) and how much he back-paddles on for plot convenience sake is a separate matter.
Baam isn't dumb but he is definitely not super smart or anything. It's also been pointed out that he doesn't tend to think ahead.

Bro is not obvious that Revs have something Fug don’t have? You think they don’t know those people are immortal? You forgot that the number of irregulars is unknown and that the boss/captain can use shiwonryu ? im not saying that this is enough but they have something that FUG don’t have.
Pay attention they are not trying to use Baam to kill those heads they are trying to use him to divide them
That means they have something they think is gonna work! Even if this ended up not working at all.
How so? They both want the FH to die and Luslec, the leader of FUG talked with the 13 Warriors he knows them better.Doesn't make them look less delusional. FUG is also older. Though I suppose if some really big names of FUG are also part of Revolution things will be different.

My guess until we learn more is that they have specific spells they are planning to use((FUG) but for now there is no reason to believe that Revolution is more competent than FUG. Gustang's plan is the key there.

PlotArmouredTitan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
but you don't know how much it means to me to see Baam get more expressive and vocalise his thoughts.😊 Even that "Suspicious...." thought bubble.
Let's just be thankful both AA and JH were absent, else they would have done it on his behalf

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Let's just be thankful both AA and JH were absent, else they would have done it on his behalf
He vocalized plenty of this thoughts during the hell train arc...especially with Rachel...first it was "I won't let you leave" psycho mode at the end "Leave my friends alone, or I will kill you" mode

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Baam isn't dumb but he is definitely not super smart or anything. It's also been pointed out that he doesn't tend to think ahead.
Ofc. I mean, who wouldn't know that after reading 577 chapters?🤷
But, there is a difference between being "intuitive" and "smart". That's what I was trying to say. He is definitely intuitive. Though that part of him may not be very consistent.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
What does the rev have that the FUG doesn't?

If they had an irregular they wouldn't be desperate trying to use Baam.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

they are using Baam? Show me a panel were they suggest that? They are just helping him so any FH can use him but they are not trying to use him to kill nobody when they said something like that?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Clearly IDK what they have but they making move
So its time to show what they have, again it probably don’t work but they are trying and not Revs is trying to use Baam to kill nobody like FUG.

their plan is to make every Fh kill each other
That’s what looks like they saving Baam for Zahard.

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
He vocalized plenty of this thoughts during the hell train arc...especially with Rachel...first it was "I won't let you leave" psycho mode at the end "Leave my friends alone, or I will kill you" mode
If Siu handled that arc the way he's been doing we'd have AA telling Rachel to stay put or Hwa Ryun telling Baam to zip it lol

"Leave my friends alone, or I will kill you" mode
Btw I don't remember this one

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Ik that Baam always goes along with whatever those two say and expresses more when they are not around. But even his remotely thinking about stuff are purely plot based for the most part. Here though, he didn't need to get that angry and say so much. But he did. I appreciate that. I guess it's just an SIU thing about when he wants Baam to be like that.

Funnily enough the last time I appreciated Baam even being expressive and knowing stuff without being told was when he called out calmly on Khun powering up White. I thought that was neat to point out that Baam knew even if he just let it go.

I guess my problem with SIU writing Baam's character is with his convenient portrayal of his character to further the story. To that end, we don't even get his thoughts a lot of times and when he does, it's him explaining techniques and whatever he is doing. Even if he doesn't speak, I want to know his viewpoint on whatever people is doing with and around him. Sadly, that part got nerfed a lot of times until now.
I hope that will change with the end of this tournament arc. Baam's character is still getting a lot better. In the face of all these power ups he doesn't use and zero tension with him in any setup, atleast these minute points kinds of endears him to me.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
it was when rachel was fighting Andro
It was actually when Baam confronted her post-Hidden Floor that he threatened her life. Which tracks with him being furious over what she did to Koon. Rachel hadn't done anything (that he knew about) to anger him that much when she and Androssi got into it.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
It was actually when Baam confronted her post-Hidden Floor that he threatened her life. Which tracks with him being furious over what she did to Koon. Rachel hadn't done anything (that he knew about) to anger him that much when she and Androssi got into it.
yeah but they were still on the train...which is part of the hell train arc...which means I was actually correct the first time...

Narayami

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Portugal
My crazy theory:
- Gus and Trau are bros.
They were friends before, but zahard somehow for some reason fked up trau memories and he became like that. Gus now is doing what he can to make trau regain his old memories so they become allies. Something is clearly wrong with Trau memories, and he remembers baam father, he prob respected V.
I have a feeling that Trau is not that "bad guy" it seems to be for some reason...

The other theory is not as crazy. Basically what I said but Gus not being Trau bro.

I refuse to believe that Trau and his fam is being fked up like this. Seems like one sided war where Gus has the upper hand. Spies and always wrecking Trau fam lol.

There needs to be more than this. At least Trau plottwisting our brains at the end.

We can all see that if this keeps up Trau will certainly loose. Cant be this predictable...

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
My crazy theory:
- Gus and Trau are bros.
They were friends before, but zahard somehow for some reason fked up trau memories and he became like that. Gus now is doing what he can to make trau regain his old memories so they become allies. Something is clearly wrong with Trau memories, and he remembers baam father, he prob respected V.
I have a feeling that Trau is not that "bad guy" it seems to be for some reason...

The other theory is not as crazy. Basically what I said but Gus not being Trau bro.

I refuse to believe that Trau and his fam is being fked up like this. Seems like one sided war where Gus has the upper hand. Spies and always wrecking Trau fam lol.

There needs to be more than this. At least Trau plottwisting our brains at the end.

We can all see that if this keeps up Trau will certainly loose. Cant be this predictable...
Does Gustang and Traumerei's relationship even matter here? Gustang is ahead in this war so far. Also, Gustang himself disliked V.

I think the opportunity for the Lo Po Bia to make things competitive before the game in one week will come from Lobadon.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Does Gustang and Traumerei's relationship even matter here? Gustang is ahead in this war so far.
He was gift wrapped an opportunity to score easy points via the warp device malfunction dropping those Rankers into his lap. Now it's Traumerei's turn to take out some of his people.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
He was gift wrapped an opportunity to score easy points via the warp device malfunction dropping those Rankers into his lap. Now it's Traumerei's turn to take out some of his people.
Traumerei is going to kill a lot of people but are they relevant enough to matter? The Shinwonryu emulating machine was an obvious bait to get him out of his HQ. Before the PB started opening fire, Gustang had given instructions to people who should be among the elite of his family.

Kirin, who is most likely a traitor has more freedom now(I am hoping Lobadon is loyal to Traumerei and is planning to counter him at least).

Traumerei also can't go face Gustang directly right now because of their match in a week.

Traumerei lost at least three BH and two were confirmed to be among the top 10 strongest of the family(Pudidy and Perseus).

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol if Kirin is a traitor, how come he pissed himself when Gustang appeared while Traum was at the Nest???? Why didn’t he just let Gustang destroy the MS instead of stalling and crying to Traum???

Goruro is aware that Gustang is involved with the Rev! But somehow treacherous Kirin is not LOL!?!?!?!

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Goruro is aware that Gustang is involved with the Rev!
Not very convincing when Goruro goes on about Revs* wanting Gustangs family to also destroy itself in the war with LPB

Lol if Kirin is a traitor, how come he pissed himself when Gustang appeared while Traum was at the Nest????
Goruro wasn't heaving a sigh of relief when Gustang appeared either.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Not very convincing when Goruro goes on about Revs* wanting Gustangs family to also destroy itself in the war with LPB
Goruro’s own words in the latest WEBTOON t/l - “Although I did think that the Poe Bidau family leader got involved too soon.” S3ch153

Goruro wasn't heaving a sigh of relief when Gustang appeared either.
LOL if you’re going by the fan t/l. The actual t/l reads differently
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If Kirin is/was against Bam escaping the MS then he is NOT on TeamRev.

Last edited:

PlotArmouredTitan

Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Goruro’s own words in the latest WEBTOON t/l - “Although I did think that the Poe Bidau family leader got involved too soon.” S3ch153

LOL if you’re going by the fan t/l. The actual t/l reads otherwise
Ah, Now we're back to running to unreleased TLs for defense. Welp, I wouldn't engage in further discussion on this since I'm not going to buy any fast pass whatsoever and I don't trust your judgement to post the dialogue word for word.