Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 577 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 22 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 577 Spoilers & Discussion

Who's the other traitor?

• Kirin.

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Lobadon.

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Both.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Goruro is the only traitor.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • There is another traitor but it's neither Kirin nor Lobadon.

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The way I see things right now, Kirin is a traitor, but not a member of Revolution. Only Goruro is. I don't think killing him makes sense if both have the same goals.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
The way I see it, Goruro and Robadon are with the Revs!!! Both stated their desire for all-out war btw the families

Kirin is working with the RoZA (special unit gave it away) as originally agreed upon. In the shin t/l Kirin tells the other speaker- this is just the beginning…“We” will witness the destruction!!! S3ch107 - Lyb was saying the same thing, LPB v PB is not going to end the war… the great Rift is happening. Zahard has already seen this!!!

Traum is betraying Zahard
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The RoZA would be in favor of Bam failing Traum’s tests and not escaping from the MS!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Correction the PB informant is not connected to Lyb S3ch99 Meyer shares detailed PB information here with Lyb.

Last edited:

Wesleyboy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Even if Rei does die, I don’t think the other family heads would respect Kirin as a replacement

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Even if Rei does die, I don’t think the other family heads would respect Kirin as a replacement
Not in the least. There's not a single universe in which the other Irregulars would let a Towerborn have a seat at their table. It would be the end of the Family.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Do they care this much though? We know that Towerborns can succeed them since Bellerir is supposed to succeed to Gustang in the future.

Svidge

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Do they care this much though? We know that Towerborns can succeed them since Bellerir is supposed to succeed to Gustang in the future.
That's just for hierarchy.. I mean Gustang could retire and become the family ancestor, and Bellerir be the family head.. All meetings with the other irregulars would be attended by Gustang still..

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
That's just for hierarchy.. I mean Gustang could retire and become the family ancestor, and Bellerir be the family head.. All meetings with the other irregulars would be attended by Gustang still..
I wasn't thinking about these meetings though. You are saying it's "just for hierarchy" as if leading the whole family isn't a big deal.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I wasn't thinking about these meetings though. You are saying it's "just for hierarchy" as if leading the whole family isn't a big deal.
As a figurehead, or until he does something Gustang doesn't care for and gets overruled. The final say in everything would still reside with the Irregular. So really nothing different from how things tend to run in the Ten Families in the here and now. The Heads have long been basically retired as it is and virtually all of the daily tedium of running things is left to descendants.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
As a figurehead, or until he does something Gustang doesn't care for and gets overruled. The final say in everything would still reside with the Irregular. So really nothing different from how things tend to run in the Ten Families in the here and now. The Heads have long been basically retired as it is and virtually all of the daily tedium of running things is left to descendants.
Probably, but Gustang is much more active than the other FHs so he stepping down would be significant.

Svidge

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
For irregulars it's not a big deal, "family head is just a title" what matters is the authority that comes with it. No matter who the family head is they can never be above the irregulars..

Princess Adori leads the supposed most powerful army in the tower, she enjoys the authority that comes with her title, but she doesn't have access to directly communicate with the family heads because they are irregulars...

Irregulars are above all titles in the tower... Thus titles are play things to them..

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
We don't know how much access adori has. She could potentially have zahard on speed dial and zahard might even return her calls but that doesn't mean gustang's secretary won't tell her to fuck herself if she has the audacity to request a meeting.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I will also add that I find it unlikely any reasonable member of the 10 families actually believes they could replace a family head and also seat as an equal with the other family heads. When tower born folk even see family heads they immediately get a sense of how absurd and different they are. Bam is still pretty much a baby compared to the family heads and he still seems god-like at times.

brzytki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Apparently, there are some new panels added in this chapter during Traumerei and Gustang fight. We get to see a purple shinhueh - mtl says it's Poison Dragon Vanquish.