Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 580 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 580 Spoilers & Discussion

EternalWinter

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
@Demonspeed @Lady pompom

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

It would be an even greater shame if this same enemy had preemptively sent an army to assassinate Robadon.
and that the arrival of a " someone " would degenerate the situation even further.
Loba wants to stop a war that Traum doesn't really want. Kirin wants to inflame the war and make it worse, in the hopes of killing his father in the process. Baam is absolutely gonna show up in time to thwart an assassination. Though one wonders who would be strong enough to assassinate Loba

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Im really curious about how strong Enne is. She has to be close to the pinnacle of the towerborn. I feel like she’s a vital piece for Gustang in this upcoming war between the GFs
She and Adori should be the two strongest Towerborns. But as said earlier in the story the power gap between the FHs and the Towerborns is too large. Traumerei or any FH can defeat all the Towerborns of a family by themselves.

Wesleyboy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
She and Adori should be the two strongest Towerborns. But as said earlier in the story the power gap between the FHs and the Towerborns is too large. Traumerei or any FH can defeat all the Towerborns of a family by themselves.
True..I just feel like why would Gustang start a war over her now after she’s been sealed all these years… Maybe Gustang wants her free so she can gather the 13 months

Fortress of Solitude

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
But as said earlier in the story the power gap between the FHs and the Towerborns is too large.
White said something like that but he never met the highest Towerborns... I doubt they can be easily defeat by the 10 FH.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
True..I just feel like why would Gustang start a war over her now after she’s been sealed all these years… Maybe Gustang wants her free so she can gather the 13 months
Is it really over her though? I guess we'll know next Sunday. Unless SIU decides to focus only on Yama and the attack on the Victor's ship.

White said something like that but he never met the highest Towerborns... I doubt they can be easily defeat by the 10 FH.
We don't know who he met, White is pretty old.

But he isn't the one who said this anyway. That was Jinsung IIRC.

Hibari Kyoya

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Potentially Baam's ability to negate spells (mentioned by others) is an ability Gustang doesn't possess. So he has been waiting for Baam to appear?

Wesleyboy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Is it really over her though? I guess we'll know next Sunday. Unless SIU decides to focus only on Yama and the attack on the Victor's ship.

TBD

Potentially Baam's ability to negate spells (mentioned by others) is an ability Gustang doesn't possess. So he has been waiting for Baam to appear?
Idk it’s possible but its hard for me to believe as knowledgeable as Gustang is he’s not able to break it.

PlotArmouredTitan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I think you are over estimating Baams spell breaking ability compared to an FH. According to Hwa Ryun, Baam would only be able to temporarily disable the spell on the walls at the nest while an FH can break it completely. There's also Whites soul eating spell which Baam was unable to do anything about.

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
How would Gustang now about Baam's ability to break Spells in the first place? It's also possible that Spells can be broken with Shinwonryu and if it's the case then Gustang is better at it than Baam.

The biggest mystery is why Baam is immune to them.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Is Anne even sealed?!?! Garam was able to have a conversation with her and received Arlene’s pocket from her!

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Is Anne even sealed?!?! Garam was able to have a conversation with her and received Arlene’s pocket from her!
She is sealed but can still talk. It's not different from visiting someone who is behind bars.

She is sealed in a labyrinth but we don't know in what condition exactly.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
She is sealed in a labyrinth but we don't know in what condition exactly.
My headcanon was that she was at least immobilized but now that you mention it this might not even be the case all things considered. It'd be interesting if some spell keeps her bound to wherever she is but she can otherwise move around. Or if she can wake up and communicate specifically when approached. If she is meant as a potential love interest for bam then such condition would allow for some parity between them age wise. As in, enne being originally absurdly talented and climbing the tower pretty damn fast, rising through the ranks at a long forgotten ridiculous rate. Alternatively it'd be weird if enne is meant for such a role in the story and she is 1 meters taller than bam. I suppose something that siu said a while ago could play into this... that ranker's appearance can reflect their mental state. Specific meetings could be something that trigger enough mental changes in bam to give him a growth spur.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
MO she’s in a special cell underwater! Reason why Garam could reach her was b/c of her 13month!

I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out that she’s been waiting for Bam this whole time and guarding a thorn piece?

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
My headcanon was that she was at least immobilized but now that you mention it this might not even be the case all things considered. It'd be interesting if some spell keeps her bound to wherever she is but she can otherwise move around. Or if she can wake up and communicate specifically when approached. If she is meant as a potential love interest for bam then such condition would allow for some parity between them age wise. As in, enne being originally absurdly talented and climbing the tower pretty damn fast, rising through the ranks at a long forgotten ridiculous rate. Alternatively it'd be weird if enne is meant for such a role in the story and she is 1 meters taller than bam. I suppose something that siu said a while ago could play into this... that ranker's appearance can reflect their mental state. Specific meetings could be something that trigger enough mental changes in bam to give him a growth spur.
My guess is that she is stuck in a room in a labyrinth. She has some freedom but can't leave. I don't believe her growth stopped but Blossom herself is petite.

What we have seen of Enne doesn't make me think she is short though.

MO she’s in a special cell underwater! Reason why Garam could reach her was b/c of her 13month!

I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out that she’s been waiting for Bam this whole time and guarding a thorn piece?
There is no way she would be imprisoned in a place which has a Thorn fragment.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I can't help but wonder why gustang doesn't simply retrieve enne. Garam got to her meaning she is accessible to high rankers. It's not like the hidden floor where rankers are not allowed and would collapse under the weight of someone stronger than a high ranker.

CenturionSoldier

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
And if I remember correctly, in the FoD arc Garam gave Baam some of Arlen's keepsakes which would include the pocket that contained Arlen's diary so how is it that Baam doesn't know anything about his past and about his parents

Demonspeed

The Rampaging Noble
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I can't help but wonder why gustang doesn't simply retrieve enne. Garam got to her meaning she is accessible to high rankers. It's not like the hidden floor where rankers are not allowed and would collapse under the weight of someone stronger than a high ranker.
We don't know how she got in and if it was possible to leave with her.

I think Zahard would have made sure to make her retrieval impossible to other FHs. This is even more important for her sincee she is the daughter of two of them.

Maybe the bracelet that Gustang wanted is necessary for that.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Correction Anne told Garam where to find Arlene’s pocket! So she could possibly be sealed Levi style

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Why is that important ?
she probably stuck in a wall.

It should be Paul in the team not Dowon
She doesn’t fit the team, to weak!