Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 581 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 581 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
It seems that even if Blossom hates Zahard, she is not willing to side with Gustang because he was the one who created the Z princess system.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think they were afraid to face an opponent. It's probably because of the tragic events during their climb, they made them lose motivation.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
My theory of why they stopped climbing is
Bc the tower or towers was or were made to
Create Axis, none of them GW made it so outside the tower they are just regulars warriors while in the tower
They can play King and lords, only an Axis can guide
The inhabitants of the tower to the next floor, Traumerei say that the inhabitants of the tower are insect or bugs living in an simulation, even if the nest floor is open i don’t think they could cross without an Axis leading the way.

the top 5 Axis outside are considered “Like-god” beings the soul inside Baam is an actual god.

The prophecy said that the child will lead the people to the next floors.

I said “my theory”

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
It seems that even if Blossom hates Zahard, she is not willing to side with Gustang because he was the one who created the Z princess system.
I've always thought the antagonism between Blossom and Gustang was fake. Like they've secretly been working together because of what happened to their kid but are pretending to be against each other in public.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Traum states in shinn t/l that Zahard alone sealed her away and he suffered consequences for doing so.
Zahard sealed her away so people wouldn't find out the real reason for the 13 month series/princesses

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Zahard sealed her away so people wouldn't find out the real reason for the 13 month series/princesses
its more than that for sure.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The truth behind the princess system doesn’t sound like something the Empire going to be afraid of.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
its more than that for sure.

The truth behind the princess system doesn’t sound like something the Empire going to be afraid of.
If that were the case they wouldn't keep it a secret

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
How is that going to affect the GWs?
in what way?
Their reputation in the tower is already pretty bad
Why do they care if the people know the truth?
They just feel like no giving any details bc people
Are bugs to them and gods don’t explain its doings
What she found out was deeper.
every FH deleted their memory after that incident
The King himself was punished,
If you think that all that was bc that little secret
You are wrong.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Most princesses already know the truth LOL!!! Adori and Mas don’t even compete to acquire the 13month weapons!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Most princesses already know the truth LOL!!! Adori and Mas don’t even compete to acquire the 13month weapons!
Maschenny wants to collect them. She wanted to bet with Yuri to get her weapons. And I don't think most know.

How is that going to affect the GWs?
in what way?
Their reputation in the tower is already pretty bad
Why do they care if the people know the truth?
They just feel like no giving any details bc people
Are bugs to them and gods don’t explain its doings
What she found out was deeper.
every FH deleted their memory after that incident
The King himself was punished,
If you think that all that was bc that little secret
You are wrong.
If they knew it would make things easier. The ones with more at least two 13MS would simply never ignite them together. Becoming Zahard's wife is what the winner is supposed to get, learning that it was rigged from the start would cause an uproar.

I wouldn't say their reputation is that bad. They have enemies but they are still the leaders and we see how the FHs are treated like deities by their followers.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't think they were afraid to face an opponent. It's probably because of the tragic events during their climb, they made them lose motivation.
I think we roughly know why zahard stopped the climb... Because he wanted to control fate and whatnot and to achieve that he needed time. This in turn was directly against the will or god of the tower hence gustang's comments the past chapter.

Now we learn that the family heads erased their own memories... I think the most likely scenario is that this was brought by multiple reasons and they can vary between family heads. When it comes to traumerei specifically it's pretty clear he has some great remorse which haunts him even after losing said memories. I would argue the remorse in question necessarily has to be about V and Arlene and perhaps bam. In large part because traumerei simply would be unable to feel remorse for submitting tower residents to even the most vile of tortures and fates. As far as he is concerned he is sending NPCs to a slow and dull meat grinder.

I feel like another bit that could play into this is that family heads are great whales in a small bowl rather than the ocean. I am thinking that perhaps some time after the climb stopped the family heads removed memories so as to make their long stay in the tower more bearable.

YHS is supposedly tied to bloodmadder's immortality but I wonder if he could also have something to do with his memories...

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Uproar ? What they can do?

Enne was showed and everybody forgot
This is all bc V, Arlene and Baam.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The conversation between them is just starting
They start with Enne but im sure it finish with
V and Arlene. this is how you build a plot guys.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Uproar ? What they can do?

Enne was showed and everybody forgot
This is all bc V, Arlene and Baam.

The conversation between them is just starting
They start with Enne but im sure it finish with
V and Arlene. this is how you build a plot guys.
Enne went crazy. That's the public story. Also, many FHs have Princesses in this competition. If Zahard could ignore all of this, he wouldn't have come up with this countermeasure in secret.

Not sure what will get from this Gustang-Traumerei exchange but it looks like Traumerei erased his memories of V. Unless that person who had talks of freedom was Icarus.

I guess the answer in the books will be about something Traumerei wanted to forget.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Anne and Garam were both rumored to go crazy, that obviously was not the case for Garam as we saw in FoD and Anne going crazy was most likely a lie too!!!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Pretty much that was a excuse to hunt her down.
Demon, traumerei was clear she didn’t found out a secret but a past that they are trying to forget.

The real history of The great adventure
You forgot that the blogpost history we know was re-written by Gustang under the 10 Fh and Zahard agreement.

That was what Gustang said to AA
All we know is a lie till is confirmed to be true in the next chapter, it was a great method by SIU to delete all the BP he wrote before.

WTF this makes no sense! Lefav said Kraken was controlled by a few animas in the past but this flashback shows Traum having it since childhood!
Kraken has its own Descendants ?
Dobo was the son of the king owl controlled by Traumerei.

we saw Traumerei using Fandore kids to fight the PB ships.

oh please don’t start to feel sorry for them
They are terrible LOL

I've always thought the antagonism between Blossom and Gustang was fake. Like they've secretly been working together because of what happened to their kid but are pretending to be against each other in public.
Well, idk she left Gustang and divorce him
Looks like Enne was the his first kid too
Bc after that he went out and sleep with a lot of
Womens to have his other kids.

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
What is interesting and what this chapter confirm is how Zahard the king of the tower was punished, again it prove how much Zahard influence is dependant on his fellow friend.

It is quite a shocking phrase.

Second is that it seems Enne incident had far worse consequence than we thought at first, it not only got Zahard to get " punished " but also other GW treatment of non irregular changed too.

About the secret, it is obviously linked to the 134 floor.

The 134 is probably the last one and going there likely will cause something horrible that may even endanger irregular existence but the prospects of moving were really interesting to they prefered sealing they memory.

I personally like those type of chapter, where we get lore reveal.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
What is interesting and what this chapter confirm is how Zahard the king of the tower was punished, again it prove how much Zahard influence is dependant on his fellow friend.

It is quite a shocking phrase.
The problem is that punishment is such a vague term. What exactly was done to him? I can't take it seriously until I know this

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
The problem is that punishment is such a vague term. What exactly was done to him? I can't take it seriously until I know this
Well you are not wrong, but it does seems like he suffered something from what he did to Enne.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
We literally got more question than answers
We didn’t get any answer from this chapter!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
We know where Yama’s timeline is relative to Bam’s!

Lmao YHS has been able to listen in on all of Kirin’s communications to Traum, Beliere, and WGW!