Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 581 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 581 Spoilers & Discussion

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Good catch. Are there other occurences of Po Bideau names being a reference to famous writers?
you asked if there were any other references
the 2nd PB to appear is called Giskar
in Korean: 포 비더 기스카르
and 기스카르 seems to refer to 로베르 기스카르 (Robert Guiscard)
Guiscard is not a writer, but a French adventurer (like Victor Hugo who is french too).
PB Luini (the guy who fought Kirin and his fleet): 뤼니 may have been inspired by the abbey of Cluny( 클뤼니)in France

PB family is French:yodawg

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Then it means they are going to lose this war :kappa .
Well, LPB aren’t germans or British more
Like Brazilians from the Amazonas. (For the diversity of animals)

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
The octopus showed up.
Yes, so what?

Do you want a champagne? A congratulations?

Oh, yes the octopus is alive, wow, I won't be able to sleep tonight because he survived.

Just stop being a dick bro.

Davy Clyde

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Chapter was good but not really exciting for me, I am not really a fan of every FH having sealed away their memories, and also, the Hidden floor bracelet potentially making tower borns a threat for Zahard and the FH's seems weird, especially when even the likes of Kirin/Lobadon/Hugo don't exactly feel anywhere close to the FH's, maybe i could imagine an Enne/Luslec post revolution and unlocking shinwonryu being a threat.
I liked the labyrinth idea and the fact that we met some important Poe Bidau's.
It makes sense that this is the route SIU is going for. All the FHs being cold gods in some way or another would make the story too challenging for Baam (FHs being more caring and understanding of people when recovering memories could now make them less threatening in the story against Baam). Now if some recover their memories, they'll be more amicable and possible be more open to helping Bam reach his goals (or at least become more neutral) rather than mostly be antagonist towards him.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't think recovering their memories is going to turn most into allies. In Traumerei's case it's likely because it seems he was more emotional before, but it's not the same for everyone, Traumerei erased some of his emotions as well. Even before erasing their memories Data Eduan stated that they cared about Towerborns less and less, with V being the exception.

DeadCosmos

Reaction score
Country
United States
when it comes to the power dynamic of the irregulars, the bracelet changes things quite a bit. a firefish buffed bracelet could take out 2 whole family heads at once for all we know. that is half serious, half joke lol...

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Lol is just an apple watch and the inoy good use is count how many calories you burned today.
Zahard was playing with him.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I don't think recovering their memories is going to turn most into allies. In Traumerei's case it's likely because it seems he was more emotional before, but it's not the same for everyone, Traumerei erased some of his emotions as well. Even before erasing their memories Data Eduan stated that they cared about Towerborns less and less, with V being the exception.
Before losing their memories they sided with Zahard so what makes you think is going to be different this time? Even Gustang is trying to get his memories back to know if he want to keep fighting Traumerei cause he don’t know if he really hate them or no.
could be that after they get their memories they sided again agains Baam LMAO
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Yes, so what?

Oh, yes the octopus is alive, wow, I won't be able to sleep tonight because he survived.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ozman

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Upper floors what FH Scared for so much?why sealed?

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yes, so what?

I wasn't the one who were debating with you about the octopus. I was merely observer, so the champagne and congratulations are not for me. Here is the one who debated you and deserve the champagne (already laughing):

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Sorry for whowing up quite late to the thread, but this was my day catching up the latest 5 or so chapters :)

Good chapter. I am not too fond of the reveal that all the FHs have sealed certain of their memories but the rest was nice.
I think it makes sense as a motivation for Gustang doing what he's doing, which is good enough for meat this point because until now we didn't really know much of what made the Family heads dl whatever they did (hell, we barely know the FHs or Zahard at all. Only recently we are seeing them directly often enough with Traumerei and Gustang). But more than the revelation that they have sealed some memories away which is fine in itself, I'm intrigued in the WHY of it. Perhaps this was a condition or trade off to grant them immortality, as we know the FH and Zahard are all immortals, but we never quite learnt how they actually became immortals. Or maybe it was because they were on the verge of having a huge internal conflict and killing each other and they thought "we erase knowledge of this and problem solved". I really want to know why they did this, and the reason is likely also in those sealed memories. I also like how they DO know that their memories are missing and all of them know how to retrieve them: so if for example losing the memories was part of the agreement to obtain immortality, would it mean that this agreement can be reverted if they choose to step out of it? If it was to prevent their internal conflict from escalating, could this be a compromise that they reached in case new internal rages surfaced despite this decission?

The "That's why you got dumped" line was interesting. I don't think SIU ever mentioned how Gustang and Blossom separated before. It means that Gustang wanted to stay with her.
From this chapter I get the impression that while the agreement was that they didn't care about "the insects", Eurasia did care about Enne to some relevant point, and her situation was a factor in her getting distant from Gustang. I also think that Traumerei has no clue at all about the actual reason why Eurasia left him,but he did want to keep touching Gustang's nerve there

Also why isn't Gustang simply reading his book if he knows if memories are sealed there?
Given the rather sensitive nature of the content of the book and depending on the reason behind sealing the memories away, perhaps he can't just walk into the library and retrieve it himself directly. Maybe while they can retrieve their memories, the process each FH designed to do it was meant to be as annoying and potentially dissuasory as possible