Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 584 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 584 Spoilers & Discussion

Xeroxed

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I figure its probably a trap book of some kind that will do something bad to whoever reads it.

Maybe Yas reads it and get trapped in it. Thus saving his life? He could get rescued later by Baam who can remove curses. Its a linking book from the Myst series.

Like others have said, Baam will of course run in to the girl with the real book as he is teleporting with a ship and thats not an exact science anyhow.

Last edited:

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I'm confused now. Was the Giskar guy sent by Bellerir ? If Gustant sent him, I don't see the point. And what about the "bookbearer" from the previous chapter ? And why wait at the last moment to retrieve it in a roundabout way ?

I agree with KingDryst. There are good chances that Baam will get the real book. Plot-wise, it makes sense. Would be fun if Baam starts to collect all the memories of the Familiy Heads.

Last edited:

Orbs2op

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Things are clear now, Hugo is a real commander fighting a losing battle against lobadon, to make sure her people can escape, revolution is playing into gustang plan by fueling the fight and allowing the real book to get away easily, I doubt Yama realized that since that killed that HR for the fake book, if yas wasn't dying or dead he would probably noticed, something can still happen though but for now gustang plan is going off without a hitch.

why wouldn't gustang recover his memories sooner? Would the other FH be able to tell or feel the change Or he needed bam to lure trau to him?That part is a little unclear for me unless no one can leave the library village so it would be suspicious, I guess there spies amongst the librarians.

Looking at how things are playing out, unless gustang immediately kills trau with the watch powers, then his family gonna suffer major loses, unless each great families has hundreds of thousands HRs... Which I doubt they have more civilians than anything looking at the protest against the war, so how does his family come out on top with a coup going on as well, plus zahard forces are probably assembled and waiting some where, I'm really interested to see how he big brain his way outta this arc.

Yama explained his attitude change toward yas, cause he is uncle no shit anyway being king of the beastkin is nice and all but their canon fodder sent to die first so yeah that nice, at least the ancient beast is being reintroduced hopefully Yama is able to summon it instead of wasting it's powers with transformation.

Lastly I hope bam saves trau, trau wants to protect him obviously so it's possible, that trau before memory loss/revolution was probably a big V fan, I hope he recovers his memories to compare his and gustang pov on the past.

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
There are 1000 High rankers. Being a High-ranker is being top 1000 (top 1%). And there are about 100 000 rankers in all. According to earlier blog posts. Advanced-rankers are top 10%.

I'm still very confused about how the book situation is handled.

Maybe Baam can gather the memories and share info directly with them.

I'm also curious about FUG. Their interests aligns with the revolutionnaries but I think Baam will want to avoid the war.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
As much as the Revs want Bam to not get involved in this war, that’s now a more difficult feat with how Yama’s storyline is progressing. Yama/Bam/Ackrinak will be facing off against Traum at the arena!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Traum will kill Gustang!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Gustang doesn't care one of his high ranker kids just got decapitated?
He was set to die by Belleril
There's a coup happening in both families
I would say this Gustang care about his sons
He went there to buy time for them stopping Traumerei.

•Robadon want’s his family free from the GOV
•Kirin sold his family for a position of power

SIU writing about what is happening in the real world
Masterclass?
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Traum will kill Gustang!
that will stop the war right there since Baam isn’t powerful enough to make FHs support him and luslec is the biggest Pussy in tower.

i hardly doubt GUS and Traum are going to fight here.

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
There are 1000 High rankers. Being a High-ranker is being top 1000 (top 1%). And there are about 100 000 rankers in all. According to earlier blog posts. Advanced-rankers are top 10%.

I'm still very confused about how the book situation is handled.

Maybe Baam can gather the memories and share info directly with them.

I'm also curious about FUG. Their interests aligns with the revolutionnaries but I think Baam will want to avoid the war.
That the thing if we divided a 100000 .HR, between the GF, Zahard, fug,workshop, wingtree and the unaffiliated/other groups/hidden then theirs not a lot to go around for a fullscale against multiple forces unless gustang as other families or groups siding with which wouldn't be too hard.

I don't mind the war but it seems far fetched for gustang to win overall even after he defeats trau, if the watch can break the contract for immortality why zahard didn't immediately go for gustang directly and retrieve the watch, gustang can't figure it out yet so why give him time? Zahard is up to something.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The most likely scenario is that gustang does not care about his children. We just saw traumerei and gustang talking about the great warrior's agreement that tower residents are simply creatures that aren't worth a thought and aguero consistently makes the point that family heads don't care about their families. Now, it is pretty clear gustang has a different approach towards how he handles his family in comparison to traumerei. Gustang isn't afraid of keeping them close and certainly takes their input in consideration when making decisions. Perhaps most significant of all up to this point, we saw gustang mocking urek over his concern for the souls of floor of death residents. He called them something to the effect of tiny and insignificant. Urek made the point that he didn't like hanging out with the great warriors over how they viewed tower residents. Overall it's extremely likely, if not certain, that gustang's actual view regarding tower residents are not particularly different from traumerei's. Even when talking about enne this wasn't something gustang dwelled on and immediately moved on to the topic he care for more... which is his memories and ignorance.

Hmmm, I wonder if zahard also had memories stored somewhere. It sounds like prime quest material for story purposes. Though looking at traumerie and gustang it also looks like they at least meant to have systems in place that would have allowed them to get their memories back. Traumerei kept the leviathan relatively close at least and originally intended to dominate it like any other creature. Gustang's book was safeguarded by a member of his family who is now supposed to return it. An arc focusing on 8 more stored memories sounds rather unmanageable so the most likely scenario is that the remaining family heads will simply have their own fail-saves once other members start remembering. Removing memories sounds like a spell to begin with, perhaps it will break as soon as a single family head regains his or her memories...

Orbs2op

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
He was set to die by Belleril
There's a coup happening in both families
I would say this Gustang care about his sons
He went there to buy time for them stopping Traumerei.

•Robadon want’s his family free from the GOV
•Kirin sold his family for a position of power

SIU writing about what is happening in the real world
Masterclass?

that will stop the war right there since Baam isn’t powerful enough to make FHs support him and luslec is the biggest Pussy in tower.

i hardly doubt GUS and Traum are going to fight here.
I think it's too early for a FH to die imo, gustang already gave himself an out that he would kill trau depending on the memories, plus their need to be a reveal as to why trau wants to protect bam, he knows bam ain't shifting the balance of power, so he subconsciously want to protect him, even against zahard wishes remember big z wanted to go for bam himself and trau said no to him, which surprised zahard, so trau should be an ally, and gustang is setting up as the antagonist.

Imo gus doesn't care about his children anymore than trau, they are the same in that aspect, enne is special cause blossom cared enough to leave him, blossom is his only motivation, and he sent that HR to die as decoy he playing the revolution too, the HR guarding the book said that was the case, I think that giskar had known the book was fake he wouldn't have died clutching it so tightly and defend himself properly.

On last note how can bam stop the war anyway? He can be everywhere at once, and there is a 3 way battle going between the revolution and the two great families, plus fug and zahard forces can get involved as well, tbh bam ain't stopping a damn with talk no justsu, and his power ain't overwhelming to stop multiple strong HR at once.

Last edited:

Xeroxed

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
There are probably 2000 high rankers if the story thus far is anything to go by. Just like how there were 10 people in the top 5 strongest e-rank regulars there are probably twice as many high rankers as are given a proper rank. I mean there are indications that Doom does not have a rank. Or anyone of the dog kin high rankers. Or Traum for that mater. He is not in the top 19 but Zahard and he himself seem to think he can stand up to ranker nr 14 Gustang.

There might be a ton of people with High ranker strength that does not have a proper rank because the ranking bureau does not know exactly how strong they are.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
There are probably 2000 high rankers if the story thus far is anything to go by. Just like how there were 10 people in the top 5 strongest e-rank regulars there are probably twice as many high rankers as are given a proper rank. I mean there are indications that Doom does not have a rank. Or anyone of the dog kin high rankers. Or Traum for that mater. He is not in the top 19 but Zahard and he himself seem to think he can stand up to ranker nr 14 Gustang.

There might be a ton of people with High ranker strength that does not have a proper rank because the ranking bureau does not know exactly how strong they are.
If the lore holds up there are 100000 rankers and by extension 1000 high rankers. That said, I do agree with the idea that there could be a lot of rankers whose rank is not reflective of their overall strength.

Headlights

Reaction score
Country
United States
This plan was doomed from the start. How else were those two supposed to know which one is the real book? SIU made Lobadon look like an idiot.
or just made gustang look really really really smart because you know...he is gustang?

Anyone else notice what Kirin’s unit is riding on?… EAGLE OWLS LOL!!!
They mean business...they didn't leave them at home

anyone that is like "base so-in-so can/can't beat X opponent" should go write their own crappy comic...when is "base baam" or "base yama" ever going to fight against someone? Unless SIU makes a silly game that states "you can't use any special powers" that will never ever happen in the story. Yama beat No-Head-Nobody in one shot at Full/partial transformation so he is stronger, end of story. Only reason SIU doesn't use some powers in the story is because he basically forgot what Ass-pull plot armors he added in earlier chapters. like how white's spell would have never worked on Baam because...it is a spell...and he is Baam? so Khun and Rak didn't actually "save" him.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

anyone that is like "base so-in-so can/can't beat X opponent" should go write their own crappy comic...
These words are for me what blood is for vampires, it had been a long time since somone said them, they are still just as refreshing as before, attention is the best drug.

I think it's too early for a FH to die imo, gustang already gave himself an out that he would kill trau depending on the memories, plus their need to be a reveal as to why trau wants to protect bam, he knows bam ain't shifting the balance of power, so he subconsciously want to protect him, even against zahard wishes remember big z wanted to go for bam himself and trau said no to him, which surprised zahard, so trau should be an ally, and gustang is setting up as the antagonist.

Imo gus doesn't care about his children anymore than trau, they are the same in that aspect, enne is special cause blossom cared enough to leave him, blossom is his only motivation, and he sent that HR to die as decoy he playing the revolution too, the HR guarding the book said that was the case, I think that giskar had known the book was fake he wouldn't have died clutching it so tightly and defend himself properly.

On last note how can bam stop the war anyway? He can be everywhere at once, and there is a 3 way battle going between the revolution and the two great families, plus fug and zahard forces can get involved as well, tbh bam ain't stopping a damn with talk no justsu, and his power ain't overwhelming to stop multiple strong HR at once.
Im glad you are finally answering me with your points of views and not hating on me..

Well, i don’t know about that blossom part, i think that if decide to Kill Traumerei he also gonna try to kill Blossom..

He seems traumatized and betrayed..

Traumerei: i was right you are trying to kill us.

That’s what Traumerei said when Gustang showed him the bracelet and what are his intentions with the new irregulars in the tower.

Gustang is trying to delete the family heads and zahard from the tower even himself.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Gustang said he'll decide once he recovers his memories though.

I am expecting Traumerei to die at the end of this arc. We are clearly seeing the fall of the Lo Po Bia through these events.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang said he'll decide once he recovers his memories though.

I am expecting Traumerei to die at the end of this arc. We are clearly seeing the fall of the Lo Po Bia through these events.
Idk Gustang is the one reacting to Traum’s onslaught! Traum could care less who and/or how many of his family dies!!!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Idk Gustang is the one reacting to Traum’s onslaught! Traum could care less who and/or how many of his family dies!!!
The fact that Traumerei doesn't care isn't a good thing. Another reason why it looks like the LPB will disappear.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The fact that Traumerei doesn't care isn't a good thing. Another reason why it looks like the LPB will disappear.
What? Why lol? According to AA the FHs act more like Traum!!!
Gustang is the one putting his trust in the same insects he looks down on. And Beliere is dismantling the PB army rn

Traum is going to snap kill Gustang then go after Bam!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What? Why lol? According to AA the FHs act more like Traum!!!
Gustang is the one putting his trust in the same insects he looks down on. And Beliere is dismantling the PB army rn

Traum is going to snap kill Gustang then go after Bam!
Gustang not wanting his subjects dead doesn't mean that he cares about each of them as individuals. They might be "bugs" but they can be useful in many ways. Traumerei takes it to the extreme.