Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 584 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 584 Spoilers & Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Gustang said he'll decide once he recovers his memories though.

I am expecting Traumerei to die at the end of this arc. We are clearly seeing the fall of the Lo Po Bia through these events.
To me the caveat here is bam. Bam isn't exactly out to save the LPB but he has taken shilial and lilial under his wing and just in general is against arbitrary violence. Gustang is actively trying to get back his memories but I would argue traumerei getting his own back is also at play here, whether the leviathan wants to play that part or not. We have no idea of what gustang will decide once he gets his memories back but there's also the consideration of what traumerei will do if he gets his back. We also have to consider the possible involvement of more parties. Jinsung is trying to get fug involved and revolutionaries presumably have members across many families. Zahard asked traumerei to fight this war but we also can't rule out him deciding to take more steps here.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang not wanting his subjects dead doesn't mean that he cares about each of them as individuals. They might be "bugs" but they can be useful in many ways. Traumerei takes it to the extreme.
Yet, Beliere decided himself that Hugo is useless LOL. Gustang is looking like a BIG Clown rn!
Rachel running circles around Gustang lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Gustang talking out his ass like Giskar - “annihilate the shield around Traum” - LMFAO how wrong he is!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yet, Beliere decided himself that Hugo is useless LOL. Gustang is looking like a BIG Clown rn!
Rachel running circles around Gustang lol

Gustang talking out his ass like Giskar - “annihilate the shield around Traum” - LMFAO how wrong he is!
We are in the dark regarding the Gustang-Rachel thing but he did choose Bellerir as 2nd in command. And as of now, the PB are winning.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Beliere’s plan to get JH to back off is failing, via Goruro. Goruro was wrong, or told a lie, the Revs 1000% want Bam. In S3ch160 - Kirin states he’ll kill Goruro and the rest. I’m guessing the rest includes Tiara and Yuri (LOL)

Beliere already discarded Hugo and Matte is 100% on Rachel’s sh*t list. I’m guessing Tiara is not wanted either

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Beliere’s plan to get JH to back off is failing, via Goruro. Goruro was wrong, or told a lie, the Revs 1000% want Bam.
Too bad for them that he doesn't want them, then.

Headlights

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang is trying to delete the family heads and zahard from the tower even himself.
Then all he would have to do is be like "Hey Baam....Kill me...." end of Gustang

Skylent

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
It is the second time Lobadon refuses to fight someone weaker than him. It is pretty strange given his reputation but maybe he is just a pacifist? Like he hates violence and only uses it as a last resort?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Definitely looks like lobadon would rather talk things out. His overall motivation as of now is to stop a war he believes traumerei does not want and is stalling until yama returns with the book. It doesn't look like he has any enmity against the po bidao army. Lobadon is definitely reasonable at least but given that his motivation is to avoid a war traumerei doesn't want I wouldn't necessarily go as far as saying he is a pacifist. I am inclined to thinking that if this war a war traumerei wanted then he'd be pretty brutal given his apparent reputation.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
It’s too late though! Robadon just gave into the inevitable, he told Hugo to come at him LOL!!!

Unless Dowon, on her peace and chill bs, eliminates Kirin’s men… we will def be seeing a Hugo v Robadon match!!!

I cannot see a peaceful resolution between Hugo and Roba! When Hugo finds out, I can’t see her allowing Roba to have the book, fake or not!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Then all he would have to do is be like "Hey Baam....Kill me...." end of Gustang
उसे यह सुनिश्चित करना होगा कि वह दूसरों को मारे और फिर खुद को मार डाले।

I cannot see a peaceful resolution between Hugo and Roba! When Hugo finds out, I can’t see her allowing Roba to have the book, fake or not!
your masterclass author Gonna find one resolution soon, Be patient!

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It’s too late though! Robadon just gave into the inevitable, he told Hugo to come at him LOL!!!

Unless Dowon, on her peace and chill bs, eliminates Kirin’s men… we will def be seeing a Hugo v Robadon match!!!

Hugo herself doesn't believe that she has a chance. He should be able to subdue her quickly. Plus, Kirin sent people to fight Lobadon.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hugo herself doesn't believe that she has a chance. He should be able to subdue her quickly. Plus, Kirin sent people to fight Lobadon.
The VC described them as a detached unit. MO they are a suicide squad riding on large explosives!!! Don’t think Robadon does too well against fire!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
this guy still pushing a narrative where lobadon is weak
Yasratcha acknowledged that he is above CC
JH did
Hugo did
Kirin did
And he still think he is weak or easy to get LOL.
I know blind people who can see more clearly!

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LMFAO - “strongest in the LPB army”

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp, there's really not much to look forward to in the hugo vs lobadon fight. Hugo has made the case she doesn't have a chance, her only chance is lobadon not having a desire to pretty much one shot her.

I wonder when kirin will find bam and co. He seems far stronger than anyone bam has fought so far (including kallavan and white) so it doesn't seem like bam could win against him right now without getting a lot more powerups. He probably needs more power than he used against white and it appears bam at the moment isn't even as strong as he was during that fight. So perhaps it makes more sense that kirin will reach bam at about the time bam reaches lobadon. What we are looking at is the entire gang from the nest being reunited assuming yama makes it back in time. Jinsung was looking to get fug involved in this, I suppose bam suddenly reuniting with so many slayers is quite convenient. I was thinking that perhaps jinsung would struggle getting more of fug involved but realistically speaking there's a lot at stake for them. 2 slayers, a former slayer and obviously their slayer candidate... Bam is essentially irreplaceable and for fug the loss of two slayers would take eons to recover from. Let alone that yama is set to be stronger than ever as a slayer since his canine army just got upgraded to a beastkin army while yama has become immensely stronger. I am thinking luslec will finally appear. Since family heads are at play here there's no reason for luslec drawing one out to be an issue.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LMFAO how the hell is Kirin more powerful than Kallavan?!?!?

hblock

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
LMFAO how the hell is Kirin more powerful than Kallavan?!?!?
Sly strikes again.
-WGW so much stronger than other BHs that they're irrelvant when she's here.
-a regent being weaker than a CC
Wonder what's next.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sly strikes again.
Wonder what's next.
Lol Regent is a made up term

Ah come on, this isn't even good bait at this point.
Lol EVK, Yuri, and Karaka couldn’t do a thing vs Kallavan after he fought JH!!!

Tiara and Yuri are going to obliterate Kirin.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Sly strikes again.
Wonder what's next.
What the hell are you talking about here? Last time I checked the BHs were bitching about fighting and wanted to go to the beach! EVK is the strongest among the BHs facing Proust. Her shield blocked Traum’s All creature(shinwonryu). So yes, should be more than fine vs PB troops LOL

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Even the arrogant Yama thought that Lobadon could beat him in perfect condition.

Lobadon and Kirin are definitely in the same ballpark power-wise.

Kirin shouldn't be weaker than Kallavan.