Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
i hope you enjoy it turtles ♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would like to add as a note, in the part where bellerir says "you won't regret it, father". he says it in a double sense, the first indicates that he is capable of doing it, and the second one is that it will be gustang who will regret having entrusted it to him.
the title of this chapter says "those heading for the great match", but here they wrote "great match" with a second meaning which is "the great war".

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Interesting chapter. It's still a bit lackluster in the sense that conflict doesn't seem to payoff but it seems like the plot is moving along.

Kirin's angle here would appear to have been "playing" the revolutionaries while trying to set up his new family. But weirdly he has a stake at gustang's match? What does he hope to accomplish there? I feel like there's a twist coming to gustang's and traumerei's match. Like, the chess pieces being the unfortunate folk who make it there.

Not much of a feat for cha at this point. I feel like his one attack in front of yaratcha and yama when first introduced was a bigger deal that this.

So we learned that gustang is the one that set bellerir on this path... It would appear even clearer that the revolutionaries are a faction which is actively supported by gustang, at worst (or best?) he even created them. What I didn't expect was that gustang would also apparently set his own family towards destruction. I never even entertained the possibility that gustang thought of his children as people but I figured he'd at least have an interests in his family's long term longevity. I get the sense that towards the end the LPB and PB who will survive the conflict will be the ones that have abandoned, or were abandoned by, their families.

Wolfhaikson showing up is a bit surprising. I don't think yuri would have been the one to call them though it's not unreasonable she has urek on speed dial. The revolutionaries seem like a fairly widespread group and network of people so it's not a stretch that revolutionaries are also part of wolfhaikson. I suppose the same goes for fug... It's also possible urek found out bam was being treated as a price by the PB and LPB and urek decided to help his friend. Though it's unclear if wingtree is the sort of organization where urek can simply order folk to mobilize like that. I hope we see baek next chapter.

Something which just occurred to me is that in the lore baek compressed a forest and took it with him. Maybe baek ryun having an affinity of some variety for plants decided to mobilize in order to protect the sprout.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Are the 2 at the end of the chapter parents or relatives of Goseng! Seems like they both choose not to become Rankers like Ha Chai

The girl with the squirt gun knows where they were warped to and knows what that weapon is that fired at them!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Both LPB female BHs seem very competent

Beliere’s class/title was never mentioned. Proust is the supreme librarian that’s mentioned!
Fun fact: Belleriel ordered the supreme leader to wait for him, to not kill the BHs and to eliminate the minions also this as a whole is Belleriel’s plan
That the supreme librarian is following. 😈

There’s a division in the PB too
Is Tiara leading the resistance agains Belleriel?
Luini is one of Tiara’s allies for sure.

Headlights

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Told you all this would be like Battle of the Five Armies from the Hobbit months ago. Luslec is gonna show up...Maybe Urek shows up. Rachel was the first one to actually show up to the meeting/battle/chessmatch/floating tree place so there is that.

also stop hating on Cha.

A human sacrifice is required to free him from a prison he chose to go into and he is also literally one letter away from Chad. Dude is goat.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Fun fact: Belleriel ordered the supreme leader to wait for him, to not kill the BHs and to eliminate the minions also this as a whole is Belleriel’s plan
That the supreme librarian is following. 😈

There’s a division in the PB too
Is Tiara leading the resistance agains Belleriel?
Luini is one of Tiara’s allies for sure.
LOL everyone is following Beliere’s order/direction because Gustang appointed him 2nd command of the MS not because they respect him and want to!!!

I don’t think there is division in the PB family. Tiara just happens to know the FULL extent of Beliere‘s plan and does not approve, just like Robadon for Kirin!

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
LOL everyone is following Beliere’s order/direction because Gustang appointed him 2nd command of the MS not because they respect him and want to!!!

I don’t think there is division in the PB family. Tiara just happens to know the FULL extent of Beliere‘s plan and does not approve, just like Robadon for Kirin!
She literally called it “third party” within the PB family
That’s a division! For example we known that mikel is working for Belleriel.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol she identifies Beliere’s group as a 3rd party but it does not mean there is division lol. Proust, Mikel(maybe), and Richie most likely do not fully know Beliere’s true intentions!!! They probably have no idea about the Revolution!

Both Tiara and Robadon have no problem with the war, they both oppose the meddling of the Revs!

Goruro was just a pawn, he didn’t know the full plan. Beliere unlike Kirin is not interested in displacement, he wants to destroy his and all the families!!!

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Told you all this would be like Battle of the Five Armies from the Hobbit months ago. Luslec is gonna show up...Maybe Urek shows up. Rachel was the first one to actually show up to the meeting/battle/chessmatch/floating tree place so there is that.

also stop hating on Cha.

A human sacrifice is required to free him from a prison he chose to go into and he is also literally one letter away from Chad. Dude is goat.
Actually he has the D in the body not in the name.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Whoever it is controlling the LPB MS, they do not support Kirin’s cause. WGW and the hatchlings should be on the MS!!!

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm a bit perplexed with this arc. For one thing, theme all along has been that the 10GW are immortal with the exception of Hendo Lok Bloodmadder, yet now we are having hints about their deaths or the deaths of their families. Gustang is threatening to kill Traumerie as an example, and their minions are talking abut protecting them.

I can concede that the families can die or at least be ruined but that should be very difficult to happen unless the FHs abandon their families. I can't see Ha Yurin or Khun Eduan easily allowing their families to perish. It just seems inconsistent that the killing of Family heads is being talked about in the story, or have I got it wrong?

One thing I do appreciate about this arc is that Bam is finally becoming of greater consequence in the story, something we have been waiting for for a very long time.

Are there forces or items that can overide the Administrators' power to grant immortality?

Somebody please correct me if I have mis read any part of the lore.

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting chapter. It's still a bit lackluster in the sense that conflict doesn't seem to payoff but it seems like the plot is moving along.

Kirin's angle here would appear to have been "playing" the revolutionaries while trying to set up his new family. But weirdly he has a stake at gustang's match? What does he hope to accomplish there? I feel like there's a twist coming to gustang's and traumerei's match. Like, the chess pieces being the unfortunate folk who make it there.

Not much of a feat for cha at this point. I feel like his one attack in front of yaratcha and yama when first introduced was a bigger deal that this.

So we learned that gustang is the one that set bellerir on this path... It would appear even clearer that the revolutionaries are a faction which is actively supported by gustang, at worst (or best?) he even created them. What I didn't expect was that gustang would also apparently set his own family towards destruction. I never even entertained the possibility that gustang thought of his children as people but I figured he'd at least have an interests in his family's long term longevity. I get the sense that towards the end the LPB and PB who will survive the conflict will be the ones that have abandoned, or were abandoned by, their families.

Wolfhaikson showing up is a bit surprising. I don't think yuri would have been the one to call them though it's not unreasonable she has urek on speed dial. The revolutionaries seem like a fairly widespread group and network of people so it's not a stretch that revolutionaries are also part of wolfhaikson. I suppose the same goes for fug... It's also possible urek found out bam was being treated as a price by the PB and LPB and urek decided to help his friend. Though it's unclear if wingtree is the sort of organization where urek can simply order folk to mobilize like that. I hope we see baek next chapter.

Something which just occurred to me is that in the lore baek compressed a forest and took it with him. Maybe baek ryun having an affinity of some variety for plants decided to mobilize in order to protect the sprout.
Urek was the one who compressed the forest, however, yes. Baek ryun became one with his forest ( which spans an entire floor btw ) and learnt shinsu naturally without an admin contract. I wouldn’t be surprised if he had a connection to sprout or lobadons shinneuh.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I'm a bit perplexed with this arc. For one thing, theme all along has been that the 10GW are immortal with the exception of Hendo Lok Bloodmadder, yet now we are having hints about their deaths or the deaths of their families. Gustang is threatening to kill Traumerie as an example, and their minions are talking abut protecting them.

I can concede that the families can die or at least be ruined but that should be very difficult to happen unless the FHs abandon their families. I can't see Ha Yurin or Khun Eduan easily allowing their families to perish. It just seems inconsistent that the killing of Family heads is being talked about in the story, or have I got it wrong?

One thing I do appreciate about this arc is that Bam is finally becoming of greater consequence in the story, something we have been waiting for for a very long time.

Are there forces or items that can overide the Administrators' power to grant immortality?

Only the thorn right now is confirmed to be capable of slaying immortals like the Family Heads.

I thought that was also the primary reason Traumerei wanted to recruit Bam for.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States

Yes, Bam and the Thorn LOL

Levi hinted at it it earlier, Bam is being that entered the tower to destroy the GWs

MO the New Sprout and everything like it has something to do with the FH’s immortality. The sprout dies and so does the immortality

Tsdreamss

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Lmaoo exactly, Proust has already explained his dislike for bellerirs position and so has luini. Nobody in the family beilves he should have been appointed 2nd in command because he’s a ranker and he’s weak. It’s pretty much confirmed in this chapter, that the only reason he was even made vice commander was because Gustang wants to enable his plans to destroy the PB, meaning he had to be put in a position high enough to where he could actually call shots and manipulate stuff behind the scenes. When he was a homeless street bum he wouldn’t have been able to do anything significant to aid the revolution as he would’ve had no influence. That’s why the revolution is specifically composed of Important people within the families ( regents, branch heads, princes ).

Levi hinted at it it earlier, Bam is being that entered the tower to destroy the GWs

MO the New Sprout and everything like it has something to do with the FH’s immortality. The sprout dies and so does the immortality
??? If the sprout was the thing that sustained the FH’s immortality, don’t you think the great warriors would protect it more closely ?? It’s literally a pilgrimage destination meaning millions probably visit it everyday, putting it at risk. I doubt it has anything to do with the immortality. It’s been in the tower since before the GW arrived ; that’s enough importance for now.

Bam the Tower Breaker

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I guess the Sprout plant is something like a huge trap, that will kill both LPB and PB, and the survivors behind will blamed it to Zahard or probably to flush out the spy within PB, then Gustang dismantling PB and joined with the other group to create a new group consisting of Wolhaiksong, FUG, LPB and other anti Zahard and 10 FH. I believed the Great Stage will show Bam killing Traumerei, to show that FH era is over and the FH can be killed. Author will probably make Traumerei lose control of the Great Monsters he have after gaining back the memories and Bam has to kill him so that his group will survive.

I believed SIU will somehow copying Oda's Marineford War. Traumerei (Whitebeard) dead and Zahard's army arriving or Adori; then the survivors escaping (teleporting) together with the new group under Bam. Adori and Zahard will try to stop them but FUG (led by Luslec) will stop them.

And lastly, the third party is possibly Rachel with her Emily technology.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I guess the Sprout plant is something like a huge trap, that will kill both LPB and PB, and the survivors behind will blamed it to Zahard or probably to flush out the spy within PB, then Gustang dismantling PB and joined with the other group to create a new group consisting of Wolhaiksong, FUG, LPB and other anti Zahard and 10 FH. I believed the Great Stage will show Bam killing Traumerei, to show that FH era is over and the FH can be killed. Author will probably make Traumerei lose control of the Great Monsters he have after gaining back the memories and Bam has to kill him so that his group will survive.

I believed SIU will somehow copying Oda's Marineford War. Traumerei (Whitebeard) dead and Zahard's army arriving or Adori; then the survivors escaping (teleporting) together with the new group under Bam. Adori and Zahard will try to stop them but FUG (led by Luslec) will stop them.
Traumerei doesn't feel like he correlates very well to being Whitebeard. He's still allied with and doing the bidding of the Empire. The previous arc at the Nest was a much cleaner comparison to Marineford, given the reason for going there. But nobody died.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, I think something that has to be factored here is what bam's objective here is. While this could be an arc where bam gets crushingly defeated in regards to him not getting his preferred outcome I doubt SIU is going for that. What bam wants so far is:

1.- His freedom
2.- To save lives. He has developed a strange affinity for the LPB twin princesses to the point where he has actively protected them and his more recent steps include efforts to potentially prevent the LPB/PB war. He's done that even though the condition for his freedom is to reach the sprout before the match.

Traumerei wants bam on his side for the coming war. Gustang wants to destroy the LPB, also his own family apparently and set the tower on fire and he hasn't even gotten his memories back yet. The implication is that if gustang gets his memories back he will quadruple down on destruction. Bam wants nothing to do with either traumerei's shenanigans nor gustang's whatever the fuck this is. He wants to be left alone and he wants to avoid mass deaths. A great war in inevitable but if bam gets his way this time around then as far as I can tell what that would look like is the PB and LPB families avoiding being eradicated and gustang and traumerei not killing each other.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Hmmm, I think something that has to be factored here is what bam's objective here is. While this could be an arc where bam gets crushingly defeated in regards to him not getting his preferred outcome I doubt SIU is going for that. What bam wants so far is:

1.- His freedom
2.- To save lives. He has developed a strange affinity for the LPB twin princesses to the point where he has actively protected them and his more recent steps include efforts to potentially prevent the LPB/PB war. He's done that even though the condition for his freedom is to reach the sprout before the match.

Traumerei wants bam on his side for the coming war. Gustang wants to destroy the LPB, also his own family apparently and set the tower on fire and he hasn't even gotten his memories back yet. The implication is that if gustang gets his memories back he will quadruple down on destruction. Bam wants nothing to do with either traumerei's shenanigans nor gustang's whatever thethis is. He wants to be left alone and he wants to avoid mass deaths. A great war in inevitable but if bam gets his way this time around then as far as I can tell what that would look like is the PB and LPB families avoiding being eradicated and gustang and traumerei not killing each other.
i completely forgot baam arriving first was his part of the deal. he probably forgot too, I suppose the stakes have gone up since, but I feel like this wont be brought up again with all thats going on

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
I am not buying the Cha hype train to that extent, he may compete with the best BH's, but if he could low diff Yama there's no way his lethal move would barely hurt Elbaba Wolf while Yama can critically damage Traumerei Octopous.
You remenber when people said that Cha is CC lvl
aah good old days:yodawg

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

The sprout has nothing to do with the immortality
The immortality was granted by the 100th floor admin
Why they(10FHs) would have something so important in the open for everybody to reach it?

the sprout is connected to the guides
Grey dwarfs and red witches
Gustang bio says that he is the person
With most knowledge about the guides position
And has wrote a lot of books about it.

Is not a coincident that Hwaryun ended up there.

You remenber when people said that Cha is CC lvl
aah good old days:yodawg
Old days? Im saying that everyday for the last 2 years come on now!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
i completely forgot baam arriving first was his part of the deal. he probably forgot too, I suppose the stakes have gone up since, but I feel like this wont be brought up again with all thats going on
Personally I don't think gustang cares about bam getting there or the match with traumerei. Maybe something like an ego check for him but his objectives or at least some of his win conditions are probably met by traumerei, and maybe bam, being there.