Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 13 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 594 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
i hope you enjoy it turtles ♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I would like to add as a note, in the part where bellerir says "you won't regret it, father". he says it in a double sense, the first indicates that he is capable of doing it, and the second one is that it will be gustang who will regret having entrusted it to him.
the title of this chapter says "those heading for the great match", but here they wrote "great match" with a second meaning which is "the great war".

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don’t like bellerir but bfr. The revolutions goals are to replace the family heads themselves, it’s crucial that all their members have high influence within the tower or a GF, in order to make decisions for their family that alligns with their plans. ( eg. Kirin ordering the branch heads into the trap and bellerir ordering Hugo to go to the lot )

What does that matter ? It doesn’t matter if it existed before the navigators. If anything, it just proves my point further, why would they allow it to become a pilgrimage destination for later generations knowing that’s the source for their immortality ? something they value immensely ( see bloodmadder ) . They went through all that pleading with the admin to get it, just to put it front row and centre for anyone to get close to and potentially harm ?? I don’t buy it.

Y’all seem to forget Mirchea and arlen accompanied the warriors on their climb and was there when it got granted. Why would arlen try to kill herself with impossible methods, she knows won’t work when all she had to do was go to the sprout ?? Why would Mirchea build Fug and wait for an irregular when all he has to do is go the sprout and make them mortal ?

The sprout has a constant water supply and never dries. Rachel also stated that there’s a “ creature “ inside, isn’t it logical to just assume that its importance might just be one of traumeries water dragons possibly being inside it ??
LOL you’re very delusional! Beliere does not want to displace Gustang, he wants to destroy everything. Kirin is not even a Rev, he’s just a pawn. He and Gustang believe the LPB BHs are going to be killed but Beli has something else in mind!

I wouldn’t be surprised if Beli has Proust, Grr, and Ernaux killed!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
And then who's going to stop Robadon and the Lo Po Bia Branch Heads from visiting the same upon him?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
And then who's going to stop Robadon and the Lo Po Bia Branch Heads from visiting the same upon him?
Proust was told directly by Gustang to annihilate the LPB BHs and Beliere is going against that command. Proust already dislikes Beli so I don’t believe he’ll willingly follow his command any longer!

Not sure how peacekeeping Robadon plays into all this but I highly doubt he fights anyone LOL!!!
--- Double Post Merged, ---

If ANYTHING Proust’s feelings should be more aligned with Kirin! Some radicalized hippie BUM is released from prison and is now above him in authoritative power!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Personally hoping that Baam's little arrangement with Tiara means that he gets to floss his ass with Bellerir and put an end to him.

It is, after all, the solemn duty of an Irregular to teach uppity Towerborn what happens when they try to reach above their place.

lazybum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
He and Gustang believe the LPB BHs are going to be killed but Beli has something else in mind!
You're the one delusional if you think Gustang didn't predict Bellerir's action. Gustang is the one who told the bum to dream big, kill all the families. Gustang isn't arrogant for the sake of being arrogant, it stems from his capabilities, and I'm sure he knows more than a bum.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Bum is dreaming too big LOL!!! Icarus!?!?!
Hwa Ryun already let Rachel know that they will FAIL!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
From what I gather revolutionaries don't want to become the family head's replacements, they simply want to get rid of them. Something like getting rid of the tyranny of the family heads... Goruro's explanation doesn't fit with them wanting other tyrants in charge at least.

Kirin was aware that the PB fed lobadon the information on the book. This in turn came directly from belerir as far as the manga has hinted who has a connection to revolutionaries. Goruro, a revolutionary, treated kirin as his boss and was surprised at him being abandoned while being left out of kirin's personal army which he was surprised had former branch heads. From what i can tell kirin is attempting to "play" revolutionaries.

On another note, I find cell phones in the story annoying. That's what pockets are for. I suppose they have appeared before but they are a bad fit.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
You're the one delusional if you think Gustang didn't predict Bellerir's action. Gustang is the one who told the bum to dream big, kill all the families. Gustang isn't arrogant for the sake of being arrogant, it stems from his capabilities, and I'm sure he knows more than a bum.
And what if the bum is just getting set up to be crushed by Baam, who is the one Gustang actually wants/needs to work with? He's already ensured that Baam will be averse to cooperating with Revolution by putting Rachel there. And then put Tiara in his company, who has her own mission to crush their little fail army.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
TBH Gustang telling LeBum to give in to his dream and go all out… IS NO DIFFERENT from Hon telling Hoquain to go all out with his nightmare!!!

Funny how the common denominator between the two is Rachel using them both

Yurin telling Yuri to doing her thAng and go all out as a princess is an eerily similar message!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, I think that's a fair point regarding hon and gustang with hoaquin and bellerir though I think gustang's.... say, kinder hand is worth noting. Even when he talked to traumerei regarding his goals he noted he was going to give tower residents the tools to end them depending on how things turn out.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
On another note, I find cell phones in the story annoying. That's what pockets are for. I suppose they have appeared before but they are a bad fit.
MO SIU kind of explained in S3 how fusing people with HRing items breaks tower law and allows them to move freely in the tower.

Emily is a law breaking item and an ignition weapon. Would be very dangerous if her network could access pockets. Also I’m guessing communications cannot be monitored on mobile devices.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
And what if the bum is just getting set up to be crushed by Baam, who is the one Gustang actually wants/needs to work with? He's already ensured that Baam will be averse to cooperating with Revolution by putting Rachel there. And then put Tiara in his company, who has her own mission to crush their little fail army.
Well I don't mind that, but I also see Gustang not really allying to anyone in particular, least of all Baam who is basically a stranger to him. He's just gonna see the landscape as some kind of chess board, he'll manipulate things to go along his plan.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Even when he talked to traumerei regarding his goals he noted he was going to give tower residents the tools to end them depending on how things turn out.
That sounds like him just talking bullshit to get Traumerei triggered, honestly. If Gustang has that kind of power in his hands, then it seems highly unlikely that he's going to entrust it to other people.

Well I don't mind that, but I also see Gustang not really allying to anyone in particular, least of all Baam who is basically a stranger to him. He's just gonna see the landscape as some kind of chess board, he'll manipulate things to go along his plan.
Baam is the prophecy child. At the end of the day, this whole grand scheme isn't being accomplished without his cooperation. It's telling that Gustang has gone well out of his way to command all of his Rankers to do nothing that risks antagonizing Baam.

As I see it, Bellerir is just a pawn being used to gather up any dissident elements within Po Bidau so that they can be destroyed by Baam and raise his 'hero' credentials with the actually loyal members of the family. Gustang is manufacturing a villain for the sake of having him vanquished. And then with Bellerir gone, the Revolution members in other Families are still there and organized to cause internal problems for Gustang's various enemies.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmmm, I think that's a fair point regarding hon and gustang with hoaquin and bellerir though I think gustang's.... say, kinder hand is worth noting. Even when he talked to traumerei regarding his goals he noted he was going to give tower residents the tools to end them depending on how things turn out.
I’m mean White’s goal is to kill his father and be the family power. If he was to succeed only a matter of time before he aims for all FHs, right?!

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Baam is the prophecy child. At the end of the day, this whole grand scheme isn't being accomplished without his cooperation.
Sure, he'll just make use of the prophecy. It's not like the prophecy foretells his death without him accomplishing what he wants to do, he has leeway. If Gustang can't get to work with Baam, he'll work around him, what I meant.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
That sounds like him just talking bullshit to get Traumerei triggered, honestly. If Gustang has that kind of power in his hands, then it seems highly unlikely that he's going to entrust it to other people.

Baam is the prophecy child. At the end of the day, this whole grand scheme isn't being accomplished without his cooperation. It's telling that Gustang has gone well out of his way to command all of his Rankers to do nothing that risks antagonizing Baam.

As I see it, Bellerir is just a pawn being used to gather up any dissident elements within Po Bidau so that they can be destroyed by Baam and raise his 'hero' credentials with the actually loyal members of the family. Gustang is manufacturing a villain for the sake of having him vanquished. And then with Bellerir gone, the Revolution members in other Families are still there and organized to cause internal problems for Gustang's various enemies.
He has his hands on the bracelet which he has made the point could hurt them somehow. My theory right now is that gustang actually means to give it to tower residents but instead it will eventually land on rachel's hands and she will use it to be an evil bitch.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Let’s not overlook the org chart of the Revs in S3ch153 if it’s by ascension Goruru is the #2 as he hints at in that chapter! If it’s the opposite then Rachel is the #1 which I highly doubt!!!

either way BELI ain’t shit even as a Rev

The watch King Z hid on the hidden floor could just be his memories!!! Maybe Gustang needs Bam and/or the New Sprout to unlock it!!!

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
LOL you’re very delusional! Beliere does not want to displace Gustang, he wants to destroy everything. Kirin is not even a Rev, he’s just a pawn. He and Gustang believe the LPB BHs are going to be killed but Beli has something else in mind!

He wants to destroy the Po bidau family so technically he does and he is apart of the revolution…we don’t know his authority in the group but he seems to have more influence in the group then kirin and goruro do so…I wouldn’t say pawn

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Kirin is not in the Rev org chart LOL! Goruro explains here that Kirin used them for his motives!

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Proust was told directly by Gustang to annihilate the LPB BHs and Beliere is going against that command. Proust already dislikes Beli so I don’t believe he’ll willingly follow his command any longer!

Not sure how peacekeeping Robadon plays into all this but I highly doubt he fights anyone LOL!!!

If ANYTHING Proust’s feelings should be more aligned with Kirin! Some radicalized hippie BUM is released from prison and is now above him in authoritative power!!!
Bellerir was the one indirectly responsible for lobadons departure from the lo po bia mothership and as you said, he wants the Annihilation of the great families. I’m sure he wants the deaths of the BH as much as Proust, he only saved them because he temporarily needs them, probably for info or sum. Proust will hear him out.

Lobadon is only a peacekeeper for his allies, anyone else he shows no mercy to

prousts feelings was against bellerir however he’s started to change on his viewpoints after seeing he’s semi capable. Unless bellerir does anything that is directly a threat to Gustang Proust will not care.

Kirin is not in the Rev org chart LOL! Goruro explains here that Kirin used them for his motives!
Kirin was apart of the revolution, what are you talking about ? Just because he had his own motives doesn’t mean he wasn’t working with them before he started to put his ploy in action. That’s why goruro was so surprised by his betrayal. Who do you think gave kirin the warp technology ? Or allowed him to sneak his private army onto the victor ? He is closely working with bellerir, another member of the revolution.

Let’s not overlook the org chart of the Revs in S3ch153 if it’s by ascension Goruru is the #2 as he hints at in that chapter! If it’s the opposite then Rachel is the #1 which I highly doubt!!!

either way BELI ain’t shit even as a Rev

The watch King Z hid on the hidden floor could just be his memories!!! Maybe Gustang needs Bam and/or the New Sprout to unlock it!!!
Lol. Goruro was given the easiest task of the rev members and was kicked out the group chat when he failed, he isn’t number 2 of anything ! That chart was literally just a spread of all the members. The snake charmer and his magic flute is not higher in rank then the vice of an entire great family or a being who may be an irregular bfr.