Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Urek again? I like him but I am a bit disappointed. It becomes way too easy with him here. How many times will he save Baam and his friends?
Agree, but realistically i can't see a logical way for baam to survive in a fight between 2 irregular ranker (unless he use plot armor no jutsu)

Ozman

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Urek again? I like him but I am a bit disappointed. It becomes way too easy with him here. How many times will he save Baam and his friends?
Not sure,if any talk about the topicof wol guys,siu draw emine...sorry mazino

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Urek is there to get the answer from Gustang on how to get out of the tower before the man croak.
Aint he already got his answer before

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Agree, but realistically i can't see a logical way for baam to survive in a fight between 2 irregular ranker (unless he use plot armor no jutsu)
Baam isn't supposed to fight them in the first place. He can fight other opponents and do whatever else he is fated to do.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Pajaka TL :

Khun: Looks like we've arrived. // The crossroad of Navigators.

Baam: The crossroad of the Navigators.

Khun: This is a special warp device that the navigators use to warp to their destinations. // Navigators is a term used by the explorers that are exploring various places within the tower, that's how they refer to themselves. // What they are mainly interested in, are the things that existed since before the 10 Great Families enter the Tower. // Tales of the legendary Machine Civilization, or villages of ancient people that used to serve flowers and plants, or nests of Ancient Creatures. It speaks of traces of the transcendent "Machine Gods" or "Nature Gods" that they believed in.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Baam isn't supposed to fight them in the first place. He can fight other opponents and do whatever else he is fated to do.
Well yes, but if both traumerei and gustang trying to catch him, which i think 90% likely would happen, tf baam could do??

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Traum teleports in front of Baam and the others.
Baam mentions that he is still not able to control the 2nd thorn
I guess he decided to renege on the rules he agreed to, then. Traumerei and Gustang are not supposed to personally interfere with Baam's progress.

Demonspeed

Master Escapee Kotarou
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Well yes, but if both traumerei and gustang trying to catch him, which i think 90% likely would happen, tf baam could do??
I do think that Baam will face Traumerei somehow but after facing Gustang Traumerei shouldn't be in good condition. Maybe he'll really end up stealing his Water Dragons for a power up or something.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Urek is there to get the answer from Gustang on how to get out of the tower before the man croak.
Is it a spoiler or your guess?

puras2307

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
I do think that Baam will face Traumerei somehow but after facing Gustang Traumerei shouldn't be in good condition. Maybe he'll really end up stealing his Water Dragons for a power up or something.
Not possible. most likely they will have a chat about gustang's book

planetcracker

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Anyone help. Where did you guys read this later chapter?

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Is it a spoiler or your guess?
U talk like u really sure traumerei would win, with all the spoiler siu gave us, especially when he said gustang would likely be a main villain, i"ll bet traumerei would be death, ofc i dont say gustang is stronger since FH power is similar, but yeah all those secret that gustang have

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
I guess he decided to renege on the rules he agreed to, then. Traumerei and Gustang are not supposed to personally interfere with Baam's progress.
it's pure coincidence, so it's not really Traum's fault that Baam is right in front of him