Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 16 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion

hencosmic

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Actually so far goruro is the second lo po bia that i personally respect, just after lobadon, o mean his reason for betray his family is literally to save his family from his patriach anarchy
What makes him think he would fare better?
Tower was made this way by Jahad's personal drama. Tiny man's colossal ego puts himself above others. Then you have his 10 friends who put themselves above others. Then you have their Great Families who put themselves above others. You have rankers above regulars and regulars above non-chosen towerborn. Everyone anywhere within this spectrum is corrupted by this whole system. I mean, all of them 13 during initial climb probably thought at some point about how irregulars are the real people from the real outside and towerborn are imaginary, virtual, toys in general and not real. You punch them and they die, of course they don't seem real. Whoever inherited their blood, by SIU's logic, inherit their personal traits, especially their contempt for anything that is not them. Which makes Goruro a diluted kinda weaker and overall less powerful version of his father, who is pompous brutal idiot. So Goruro is an imperfect brutal idiot. Anything really different about him is the fact that he doesn't realize how scary is the real world outside the tower.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The deal doesn't restrict the FH from catching Baam. The start of the deal is a day after Baam leave the battleship, then a week later from that, Gustang and Traumerei will have their showdown. Baam must get to the sprout before said showdown. S3 CH158

Baam being within Traumerei's area, I don't see how Baam can run away from this, save for using 2nd thorn again.
Ah, thanks. In that case traumerie could defeat bam right here and now and by their agreement secure his alliance. I suppose something has to happen to prevent this... I don't think bam has anything close to the power for that, otherwise the game wouldn't even be necessary. Hmmm, I suppose urek is the obvious answer but that's too easy. Maybe bam takes a page out of aguero's book and uses the memories he has in him to his advantage...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I wonder if shilial also has a plant shineuh. I think the eyes on her shineuh during the name hunt station kinda resemble the eyes seen on lobadon's plant. Not sure if previous chapters suggest that only lobadon can possibly have a plant shineuh though.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess Urek was disappointed that FUG cleared PB Vermin’s fleet, he wanted Bam’s party further prove being worth to fight for!!!

If you go back to S2 to now, you’ll notice a pattern of Urek/Wolk appearing anytime Gustang was around Bam! Workshop, FoD, and Now!!!

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Yuri Noona called in Urek Mazino as backup?

"Indeed that person is. Not promised!"

Oathbreaker.

Breaker of promises.

Nixer of contracts.

Breaker of chains.

(?)

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Positions aren't a choice thing either in the vast majority of cases though. When it comes to traditional positions and their function in terms of shineuh hunting your specks and talents are pretty much what defines whether you can do the job. You do the positions you have a talent for and it's pretty clear that shinsoo attributes tie into this. Of course some folk can perform multiple or even all positions. Aguero is an asshat for actively and purposely ignoring his talents.

To me it's a bit of a reach that V's first attribute could have been an orb while he also had the fisherman position and was also an inferior wave controller to both blosom and gustang. Add to that this would be from a time where positions and combat with shineuh was more relevant than in the current story as the great warriors engaged with shineuh constantly as far as the lore tells us. I feel like it'd be cheating if SIU shows V with a needle as often as he has in the few depictions we have seen of him without that being his first attribute.
They are trained in accordance with their talents but it also happens at the very beginning. Their teachers can't know the depth of everyone's potential(though it's easier for people from special families). Someone being a talented Spear Bearer won't necessarily have a Spear Shinsoo Attribute, like Rak. Your Shinsoo Attributes don't change because of your position. Because of his Rock Shield Attribute Rak learned to use even defensive moves, which is something which doesn't fit his personality. On the 1st Floor, A.A. was only trained as a Light Bearer but his talent as Spear Bearer is undeniable.

Tension is just one element of Shinsoo Manipulation. There are too many factors to count (Myun, Soo, Bang, Blessings etc). Data Eduan himself said that Blossom was the best Wave Controller even though V had the best Tension. He is only confirmed better at Tension:

Then, there is what Data Zahard said about Orb users:

So, V should be an Orb user.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Hope Traumdaddy at least kills Goruro in the coming chapter.
LMAO siu strongly disagree

They are trained in accordance with their talents but it also happens at the very beginning. Their teachers can't know the depth of everyone's potential(though it's easier for people from special families). Someone being a talented Spear Bearer won't necessarily have a Spear Shinsoo Attribute, like Rak. Your Shinsoo Attributes don't change because of your position. Because of his Rock Shield Attribute Rak learned to use even defensive moves, which is something which doesn't fit his personality. On the 1st Floor, A.A. was only trained as a Light Bearer but his talent as Spear Bearer is undeniable.

Tension is just one element of Shinsoo Manipulation. There are too many factors to count (Myun, Soo, Bang, Blessings etc). Data Eduan himself said that Blossom was the best Wave Controller even though V had the best Tension. He is only confirmed better at Tension:

We can say that Traumerei use an orb
They are irregulars they have positions
And things they are better than the others but is hard
To encapsule them in only one thing when they are complete fighters they do everything.

when you are this kind of fighter you use the ability that fit best to fight your opponent for example
Gustang used spears to fight animals coming at him
It make sense.
Zahard used spears to fight a group of rankers (khell hellam) etc.
But yes i agree that V main power was an orb.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
We can say that Traumerei use an orb
They are irregulars they have positions
And things they are better than the others but is hard
To encapsule them in only one thing when they are complete fighters they do everything.

when you are this kind of fighter you use the ability that fit best to fight your opponent for example
Gustang used spears to fight animals coming at him
It make sense.
Zahard used spears to fight a group of rankers (khell hellam) etc.
But yes i agree that V main power was an orb.
I don't think Traumerei uses an Orb. It's just a Shinwonryu Bang.

I wonder why the Thorn picked that specific location to deposit Baam. Where he 'needs to go' would logically be directly in front of whatever he's meant to obtain within the Sprout. And instead, fate places him on the wrong side of a hostile fleet barring the entrance to the place.
The Thorn isn't sentient. Baam tried something and it led him to a different place. He is definitely closer to the place he should go.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Will they tell Traummie that Kirin betrayed him and the branch heads were ambushed.

Or will they avoid being bearers of bad news, not wanting to upset him.

:toc

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Will they tell Traummie that Kirin betrayed him and the branch heads were ambushed.
They'd probably rather not have to interact with him at all. Of course, that's entirely depending on his willingness to not mess with them.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I don't think Traumerei uses an Orb. It's just a Shinwonryu Bang.
😐

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Sure, positions can vary over time, I don't think that has any conflicts with what I am saying. but if you discover you have a shinsoo attribute which doesn't match the position you were originally doing then it makes sense to adjust. I don't think shinsoo attributes so far have an effect on your effectiveness as a lightbearer (so far) but in rak's case lacking a spear attribute would mean that over time he will be far more effective as a defender than as a spear bearer (which isn't to say he can't be an effective spear bearer). An orb is simply not a fisherman's weapon, it's a wave controller's tool. If v's primary attribute was an orb then his primary position should be wave controller, not fisherman. I am not sure it makes sense that V could be a wave controller and also be strictly inferior blosom and potentially gustang.

That said, I am not outright ruling out V having an orb. I just think a black needle makes more sense with his role in the story.

lemo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Guys Urek is just here for the bracelet, he'll take it and leave kthxbye don't worry.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Guys Urek is just here for the bracelet, he'll take it and leave kthxbye don't worry.
He has no reason to even be aware that it exists. Who would have told him? Certainly not Gustang.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I still think Yuri might have called in Urek as backup.