Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 4 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I can't speak korean but goddamn urek seems mad af, luslec better be ready to run

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
They are not going to fight
Seems like you wanted this more than everybody here
😂
Urek dont want to fight, but the way garnac trying to destroy his ship??? Yeah that guy would atleast loss a few teeth

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Baam hadn't even seen Endorsi in years before now. She has no bearing on him not being able to control the 2nd Thorn. In fact, he was specifically ordered not to use the Thorns by Evankhell.

We don't even know if the Thorns are something you learn to control with training.
The point I was making was not really about Androssi. Shifting the weight of the blame towards Evankhell and her orders is fine. In general, Baam's reliance upon and willingness to be obedient to other people seem to be holding him back. He certainly hasn't made the kind of progress he needs to with the Thorn.

They are not going to fight
Seems like you wanted this more than everybody here
😂
I don't care if he beats up FUG, as long as he doesn't meddle with what Baam is actively doing and end up getting the lion's share of the credit for resolving things (like he did back on the Floor of Death). But once he learns that Baam is here, he's probably going to dip his beak in.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Urek dont want to fight, but the way garnac trying to destroy his ship??? Yeah that guy would atleast loss a few teeth
Because she ask them to come out
They answer: go to hell.
Then when she tried to blow the ship
He was kidding sayin that luslec is not like that (aggressive) then luslec recognized his voice
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

The point I was making was not really about Androssi in general. Shifting the weight of the blame towards Evankhell and her orders is fine. In general, Baam's reliance upon and willingness to be obedient to other people seem to be holding him back.

I don't care if he beats up FUG, as long as he doesn't meddle with what Baam is actively doing and end up getting the lion's share of the credit for resolving things (like he did back on the Floor of Death). But once he learns that Baam is here, he's probably going to dip his beak in.
Nah you are loving it.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Because she ask them to come out
They answer: go to hell.
Then when she tried to blow the ship
He was kidding sayin that luslec is not like that (aggressive) then luslec recognized his voice

Nah you are loving it.
Yeah imma just wait for tl to come out

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
-Betrayed by his older brother
-his big sister tries to kill him
-gets kicked out of his group
-Emily tells him to fuck off
-His father, whom he betrayed, appears right in front of him.

Goruro had a shitty week
:yodawg

puras2307

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India

Goruro had a shitty week
the most violated man in tog GORURO

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Goruro had a shitty week
Actually so far goruro is the second lo po bia that i personally respect, just after lobadon, o mean his reason for betray his family is literally to save his family from his patriach anarchy

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
The point I was making was not really about Androssi. Shifting the weight of the blame towards Evankhell and her orders is fine. In general, Baam's reliance upon and willingness to be obedient to other people seem to be holding him back. He certainly hasn't made the kind of progress he needs to with the Thorn.
The point I was making is that neither Evankhell or Endorsi is really to blame. The Thorns basically have a mind of their own. They activate when they choose to

Baam's role this time is as an arbiter, since he has the information that neither Rei or Gustang have. Even if Urek does help out, that won't change.

HakunaMatata

Reaction score
Country
France
Kind of what happens to you when you knowingly affiliate with the losing team.
That's implying there's a winning team but I see nothing but losers in all this mess.
So far, no group achieved what it wanted to by entering the war.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
That's implying there's a winning team but I see nothing but losers in all this mess.
So far, no group achieved what it wanted to by entering the war.
What do u wanted to achieved in this war??

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
If there is, it god damned sure ain't Revolution. Just look at what we've seen of its membership.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Goruro is a weak BH he just trying to sacrifice its tail(family) to save his neck.

Seems like i need new glasses then
Its ok the guys will provide you a full TL
Im just here to tell you they aren’t fighting at all.

Xeroxed

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
You said that Traumerei teleported in front of him. And if he decides to bother Baam (which he will, otherwise there was no point in putting them in the same place) then he's definitely breaking the agreement.
Traum is not teleporting infront of him. Both of them teleported in to the same area by chance at the same time and are in front of a Bo Bidau fleet.