Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 597 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a feeling that butterfly-bug creature on the first floor mural is the so called “ god of nature “ khun was referring too.

Those machines Icarus and the GW faced must’ve also been from the machine civilisation
Pretty sure this the same god Arlene begged to reincarnate inside Bam!!!

Last edited:

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
the god inside baam is from the outside world
The axis world not the tower
That has been stated a couple of times.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
How the hell could Arlene pray to it or even know about it LOL

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Because Arlene is from the outside ?
Baam was left in a cave outside the tower so one day this god could enter in him.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
No one is saying a position is an attribute. But positions in general fulfill specific roles and those roles are best served by specific stats and shinsoo attributes. Fishermen and scouts are required to engage in close quater combat and be capable of eating attacks hence why physical strength is a key factor to their survivability. In the context of the great climb this would mean engaging multiple shineuh. Spear bearers require range and aim to hit targets from incredibly long distances. Wave controllers use shinsoo for a variety of things in mid range, their range is usually less than a spear bearer. Light bearers are a bit wonky because they pretty much sit away from the danger behind a computer, coordinate the team and provide various types of support. I am not sure that there even are shinsoo attributes that suit a lightbearer.

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Because Arlene is from the outside ?
Baam was left in a cave outside the tower so one day this god could enter in him.

Although Arlene found a way out of the tower, it seems that the place she ended up did not have actual stars and actual sky. This is strongly alluded to by Rachel's statements echoing a desire to see the sky and stars. Rachel obviously came from the place that Arlene arrived at after getting out of the Tower, so if she hasn't seen stars, then the place Arlene ended up didn't have a proper sky either.

The 13GW were all originally from outside the Tower. The question in my mind is whether The place they originally came from also had access to stars and to the sky?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
No one is saying a position is an attribute. But positions in general fulfill specific roles and those roles are best served by specific stats and shinsoo attributes. Fishermen and scouts are required to engage in close quater combat and be capable of eating attacks hence why physical strength is a key factor to their survivability. In the context of the great climb this would mean engaging multiple shineuh. Spear bearers require range and aim to hit targets from incredibly long distances. Wave controllers use shinsoo for a variety of things in mid range, their range is usually less than a spear bearer. Light bearers are a bit wonky because they pretty much sit away from the danger behind a computer, coordinate the team and provide various types of support. I am not sure that there even are shinsoo attributes that suit a lightbearer.
Not all Spearbearers require range, at least not the good ones!!! RAN, Marco, and Dumas!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Although Arlene found a way out of the tower, it seems that the place she ended up did not have actual stars and actual sky. This is strongly alluded to by Rachel's statements echoing a desire to see the sky and stars. Rachel obviously came from the place that Arlene arrived at after getting out of the Tower, so if she hasn't seen stars, then the place Arlene ended up didn't have a proper sky either.

The 13GW were all originally from outside the Tower. The question in my mind is whether The place they originally came from also had access to stars and to the sky?
she didn’t get out by the ceiling or last floor
She get out by the main door on the 1th floor if you read the first chapters you going to notice that Baam and rachel were outside of the main door in the first floor, the cave was right outside the tower.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Not all Spearbearers require range, at least not the good ones!!! RAN, Marco, and Dumas!
You are mixing positions with normal person to person combat. The spearbearing position specifically requires range. It's how it's defined. Those folk being able to function at more ranges than that is a non issue to this. Add to that, it's extremely likely those 3 have absurd range. Ran has mascheny style spearmanship which is said to allow the user to function as both spearbearer and fisherman. Ascencio has a lightning spear attribute apparently and that weapon is most definitely meant to be primarily thrown (though it is certainly effective in other ranges). It's extremely likely dumas has absurd range though odds are spearbearers need a lightbearer to realize said range.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
Some people are speculating that Baam's cave is inside the tower. And Arlene never really found a way outside the tower, only a location where there is no Zahard, and no Administrators.

Headon said the tower choose who it needs. It was never stated that there is a restriction that it needs to be someone from outside. Here, Baam (and Rachel) is chosen by the Tower, and he entered the first floor, where Headon tested him. The only thing we saw from the 1st floor the Headon's room, the testing room. We didn't see anything outside of that, where the cave could be located. We were just assuming Arlene's dead baby was teleported & resurected in that cave.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
she didn’t get out by the ceiling or last floor
She get out by the main door on the 1th floor if you read the first chapters you going to notice that Baam and rachel were outside of the main door in the first floor, the cave was right outside the tower.
I am completely open to this interpretation as the possible answer, but in the end we don't really know. For example, I don't have to be at the top of the Burj Kalipha before I can see stars I can also see them while standing on the ground level or even from the entrance to a cave.

Another thought is this, Is it possible that NOBODY in TOG except perhaps Phantaminum or the God outside the Tower (If he iis not in fact Phantaminum), Is it possible that Nobody in this universe has ever actually seen stars inside or outside the Tower, and that Stars are a Mythical Dream a symbol of deep heartfelt desire for freedom and release from worry and tyranny? Perhaps one day SIU will decide to clarify this point. It makes you wonder why the 13 GW went on their journey in the first place and what kind of place did they come from.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Some people are speculating that Baam's cave is inside the tower. And Arlene never really found a way outside the tower, only a location where there is no Zahard, and no Administrators.

Headon said the tower choose who it needs. It was never stated that there is a restriction that it needs to be someone from outside. Here, Baam (and Rachel) is chosen by the Tower, and he entered the first floor, where Headon tested him. The only thing we saw from the 1st floor the Headon's room, the testing room. We didn't see anything outside of that, where the cave could be located. We were just assuming Arlene's dead baby was teleported & resurected in that cave.
But bro we saw the door from outside?
im sure that arlene and the others enter from this door
The tower choose people within the same tower
Not from outside.
(Click to see the images)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am completely open to this interpretation as the possible answer, but in the end we don't really know. For example, I don't have to be at the top of the Burj Kalipha before I can see stars I can also see them while standing on the ground level or even from the entrance to a cave.

Another thought is this, Is it possible that NOBODY in TOG except perhaps Phantaminum or the God outside the Tower (If he iis not in fact Phantaminum), Is it possible that Nobody in this universe has ever actually seen stars inside or outside the Tower, and that Stars are a Mythical Dream a symbol of deep heartfelt desire for freedom and release from worry and tyranny? Perhaps one day SIU will decide to clarify this point. It makes you wonder why the 13 GW went on their journey in the first place and what kind of place did they come from.
Yes the family head know about them they were living in a open world the top of the tower is really the space
In a work before TOG we can see the axis fighting in the space like star wars.(i will try to find this manhwa for you so you can check the axis world)

Gustang even helped edwaru to right about air
He was insterested to know the different between air and shinsu read this

A long time ago, King Zahard came into the uncivilised Tower and taught the inhabitants civilisation and ruled over them. He had said, "This place is too boggy".

For us, who were born and raised inside the Tower, it is a statement that makes no sense. But for the people outside the Tower, the "Irregulars", it is something they know very well. Surprisingly, there's no shinsu in their world and something called "air" fills their world instead. They said that the Tower filled with shinsu is too boggy and uncomfortable for them.

if wanna keep reading this click here:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I wonder why the Thorn picked that specific location to deposit Baam. Where he 'needs to go' would logically be directly in front of whatever he's meant to obtain within the Sprout. And instead, fate places him on the wrong side of a hostile fleet barring the entrance to the place.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I wonder why the Thorn picked that specific location to deposit Baam. Where he 'needs to go' would logically be directly in front of whatever he's meant to obtain within the Sprout. And instead, fate places him on the wrong side of a hostile fleet barring the entrance to the place.
You are wrong
Baam is literally in front of the door
The fleet is behind the door, Baam got plenty time and good distance to get there first
The only problem here is Traumerei.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
You are wrong
Baam is literally in front of the door
The fleet is behind the door, Baam got plenty time and good distance to get there first
The only problem here is Traumerei.
Still though, why not just take him directly to the destination rather than leaving him to slog through the place? I won't believe that the Thorn didn't have the ability to just cut out the legwork altogether. Never mind putting him right next to Traumerei.

Besides, it looks to me like the Po Bidau have floating ships covering both sides of the entrance. Which makes sense.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
He is where he needs to go! The door is the entrance to the Sprout. Even Traum is unable to directly warp to the Sprout and must use the door!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Still though, why not just take him directly to the destination rather than leaving him to slog through the place? I won't believe that the Thorn didn't have the ability to just cut out the legwork altogether. Never mind putting him right next to Traumerei.

Besides, it looks to me like the Po Bidau have floating ships covering both sides of the entrance. Which makes sense.
Gustang literally texted Traumerei to meet him at the sprout you really think that PB ships want to be in front of the door by that time? They are clearly behind the door baam is facing, Baam is breaking Belleriel plans rn plus Traumerei never going to let them touch Baam, Traumerei has been good to Baam i hardly doubt he will do something bad to him here, the thorn made the right decision no way Dumas can capture Baam now.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Is traumerei allowed to stop bam from reaching the sprout? Or can only his army do that?

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Is traumerei allowed to stop bam from reaching the sprout? Or can only his army do that?
PB army and LPB failed to capture him
At this point is the gane who’s going to decide
Who keep Baam IMO

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
The deal doesn't restrict the FH from catching Baam. The start of the deal is a day after Baam leave the battleship, then a week later from that, Gustang and Traumerei will have their showdown. Baam must get to the sprout before said showdown. S3 CH158

Baam being within Traumerei's area, I don't see how Baam can run away from this, save for using 2nd thorn again.