Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 598 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 23 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 598 Spoilers & Discussion

Do you believe that Luslec is strong enough to rival Urek and the FH?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No.

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Lol you said Gustang is going to set the tower on fire! And I responded that he ain’t doing shit! The current highest floor is 144 and no one has a clue if it is 1/4, 1/3, 1/2 or 90% of the climb lol!!! So to say you’re going to set the tower on fire sounds idiotic to me!

No idea what this has to do with Bam!
What? Come on.

OHHH GOD NOOO!!! SIU would kill all momentum if he has us suffer through a Kaiju battle. We are not toddlers that are amazed to see giant beast fight!

I imagine a combination between (Levi + the pen + thorn) to create spears similar to Dumas or Gustang’s razors
--- Double Post Merged, ---

What do you mean by freedom lol?!?! Even if Bam’s party wins exactly by the rules do you think Gustang and Traum will just let him walk away to continue his climb LOL???

You are reading tog but you aren't here for a kaiju battle? That's just nonsense.

So, um, you are saying bam's goal isn't his freedom?

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
You are reading tog but you aren't here for a kaiju battle? That's just nonsense.

So, um, you are saying bam's goal isn't his freedom?
Nobody is interested in seeing Levi against Traum’s 7 beast!

As Mas explained at the NEST Bam will continue to be used b/c he’s not strong enough!!! Only way to prevent that is by defeating a FH(s).

Do you disagree lol!!!

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I think bam is gonna collect something from all family leaders. From traumerai, he had leviathan and probably other 3 water dragons, from gustang, the pen (tbh, I thought it would be a book). From arie, a sword maybe, from ari, needle? From yeon may be flame? And others from each family. What can be gain from other family leaders. And obviously from jahad family, 13 month series

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Nobody is interested in seeing Levi against Traum’s 7 beast!

As Mas explained at the NEST Bam will continue to be used b/c he’s not strong enough!!! Only way to prevent that is by defeating a FH(s).

Do you disagree lol!!!
I don't know if that's true but it does seem like something which could happen in the future if bam is supposed to go hunting traumerei's pets.

Welp, in story folk have generally respected bets. I don't think gustang gives a crap about the game since his primary goal was to get traumerei to the sprout. Traumerei is a different issue but I don't think its outside the realm of possibilities for him to respect the agreement.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know if that's true but it does seem like something which could happen in the future if bam is supposed to go hunting traumerei's pets.

Welp, in story folk have generally respected bets. I don't think gustang gives a crap about the game since his primary goal was to get traumerei to the sprout. Traumerei is a different issue but I don't think its outside the realm of possibilities for him to respect the agreement.
Lol Traum respecting an agreement!!! He promised WW that he’d spare his sons but in actuality Yas was supposed to kill them on behalf of Traum. Gustang already tried to get him killed by sending him to HF! So both their words are as good as trash MO

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Levi is not enough agains Traumerei
He literally said that Baam need the other
3 dragons of traumerei to have a chance of winning
That’s how far a FH is from rankers.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Lol Traum respecting an agreement!!! He promised WW that he’d spare his sons but in actuality Yas was supposed to kill them on behalf of Traum. Gustang already tried to get him killed by sending him to HF! So both their words are as good as trash MO
IIRC traumerei never gave any such order. Traumerei fulfilled his bit of the agreement with wang wang at least. Traumerei was later angry iirc because yaratcha lied about killing wang wang's kids.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
IIRC traumerei never gave any such order. Traumerei fulfilled his bit of the agreement with wang wang at least. Traumerei was later angry iirc because yaratcha lied about killing wang wang's kids.
Lmfao absolute bs!!! Why would Yas be put in a situation to kill his best friends kids, if it wasn’t Traum’s command???
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If integrity and standing by your word actually meant anything to Traum why would he accept the false report that Yas killed them?!?!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Lmfao absolute bs!!! Why would Yas be put in a situation to kill his best friends kids, if it wasn’t Traum’s command???

If integrity and standing by your word actually meant anything to Traum why would he accept the false report that Yas killed them?!?!
So... when did traumerei order yas to kill them? I went through chapters but couldn't find anything about that.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So... when did traumerei order yas to kill them? I went through chapters but couldn't find anything about that.
So Yas went to kill the 3 on his own because he hates them right?!?!
All I’m saying it’s more likely Yas was ordered to kill them than Yas going to kill them on his own!

Shouldn’t Traum be relieved that they are alive if he never wanted them dead!?!?!

It’s incredibly insane to believe that Traum will keep his word to Bam LOL. So he’s going to go back to Zahard and report that he kept his word to Bam and let him go LOL?!?!?!?! @kkck

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
speaking of wangwang,

i remember in yasratcha's flashback he mentioned beastkins stronger than himself and wangwang, could dumas be one of them? he has the chicken legs lol. it would be interesting if the workshop/gustang/traumerei had a joint beastifcation project

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Traum told Bam to escape the mothership with his own power and that he’d meet him at the Arena. But here he is terrorizing Bam’s party and claiming that Bam is his possession!

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Traum told Bam to escape the mothership with his own power and that he’d meet him at the Arena. But here he is terrorizing Bam’s party and claiming that Bam is his possession!
I guess it's because he still wants Bam to Marry one of his daughters.

In chapter 575, Khunn laid out the condition that for them (Bam's side) to win they have to get to get to the Arena without getting caught. So that getting caught thing is also in play, except that the Po Bidau haven't been trying to catch them, probably because they don't have a forceful Marry-My-Princess or Else fetish going on.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL caught by either respected armies not by the FH!!! Why would AA or anyone agree to those terms if Gustang/Traum would partake in catching them!?!?!?

HRs stop fighting when a FH is around why the hell would anyone agree to a game of chase with Traum/Gustang?!?!?

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
LOL caught by either respected armies not by the FH!!! Why would AA or anyone agree to those terms if Gustang/Traum would partake in catching them!?!?!?
I think there were two separate issues of contention. (1) PoBidau vs Lo Po Bia, (2) Lo Po Bia Marriage-by-Force. Khun resolved both issues by arranging for the Chess Match for one and Evasion by Bam (using his own power) for the other. So If Taumeiri catcges Bam, then Bam would have to marry a Lo Po Bia princess. Also the Fight between Truameiri and Gustang is supposed to be resolved by the chess match, but of course only a fool believes that it will permanently settle their mutual hatred.

I guess it means that Gustang never wanted to catch them inthe first place (My Bad earlier).

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think there were two separate issues of contention. (1) PoBidau vs Lo Po Bia, (2) Lo Po Bia Marriage-by-Force. Khun resolved both issues by arranging for the Chess Match for one and Evasion by Bam (using his own power) for the other. So If Taumeiri catcges Bam, then Bam would have to marry a Lo Po Bia princess. Also the Fight between Truameiri and Gustang is supposed to be resolved by the chess match, but of course only a fool believes that it will permanently settle their mutual hatred.

I guess it means that Gustang never wanted to catch them inthe first place (My Bad earlier).
My point is that AA would not propose a game of chase if Traum is doing the chasing! They’d have no chance! Kirin and the BHs are the ones that are supposed to the chasing.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
My point is that AA would not propose a game of chase if Traum is doing the chasing! They’d have no chance! Kirin and the BHs are the ones that are supposed to the chasing.
Baam & co had a head start, like a day. IIRC the bet begins the after Baam's group left the LPB battleship, so that's enough time to disappear from FH's range. The bet doesn't forbid either FH from participating in the capture anyway.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So Yas went to kill the 3 on his own because he hates them right?!?!
All I’m saying it’s more likely Yas was ordered to kill them than Yas going to kill them on his own!

Shouldn’t Traum be relieved that they are alive if he never wanted them dead!?!?!

It’s incredibly insane to believe that Traum will keep his word to Bam LOL. So he’s going to go back to Zahard and report that he kept his word to Bam and let him go LOL?!?!?!?! @kkck
Yas didn't go to kill them at all. If anything he probably delivered at least two of the fangs as requested.

Traumerei doesn't care though.

I don't see any particular reason to think traumerei wouldn't keep his word. He could lie of course but characters in the story generally respect their bets.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
In the end Traumeiri is now having to go after Bam himself, LOL! And he isn't doing too well with it either. I suppose capturing Bam was never a high priority. I wonder if Traumeiri knows that Bam has absorbed Leviathan, I can't recall if he does or not.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
In the end Traumeiri is now having to go after Bam himself, LOL! And he isn't doing too well with it either. I suppose capturing Bam was never a high priority. I wonder if Traumeiri knows that Bam has absorbed Leviathan, I can't recall if he does or not.
he know