Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 598 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 24 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 598 Spoilers & Discussion

Do you believe that Luslec is strong enough to rival Urek and the FH?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • No.

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Either Luslec is stupid, either he is bluffing, or either the few "exceptions" can fight the irregulars in the end. I hope SIU will put that debat to rest once and for all.

I read one of the last webtoon chapter and Yasracha said that even the 10 feared the ancient power. What if Luslec has some ancient power, or V's power (half of his body).

What I fear the most is that Baam and co will be able to enter the door to the bud (and they will). Traumerei said there is no way something unwanted can happens on his watch, but he is throwing random shineuh that can get anihilated by tower born :(

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp, the story has also made the point that luslec making a move would result in a family head mobilizing. Victory against urek or a family head is 110% impossible for luslec but I don't think it's that far out there that he could hold his ground and stall urek. I suppose that maybe urek doesn't have the same contracts as the family heads and zahard so maybe at a conceptual level he is killable but it should still be 110% impossible for luslec to pull off.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's late but there is a new poll.

lazybum

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
It's late but there is a new poll.
> The tower itself choose Irregulars (according to Headon anyway)
> Administrators are only interested in testing Irregulars, tower inhabitants being tested in order to climb has become a thing only through Zahard empire
> Irregulars have privileges over tower inhabitants, such as no need contract to use shinsu, have greater control over shinsu which is why they can use shinwonryu technique...
> Zahard, FHs, WHS, FUG, Workshop are groups/families/organizations that become prominent because they have an Irregular at least (FUG are the leftover from the group lead by V and Arlene, and Workshop there's strong suspicion Macseth is an Irregular, as Workshop also exist in the outside).
> Zahard/FHs ruled the tower for tens of thousand years without trouble (there's no lore of a Great Warrior at risk of dying/defeated)
> Every Irregulars (Rachel being an exception so far, Phanta/Enryu without further info) have explosive growth during their climb that is far surpass even the most talented tower inhabitants, being able to fight ranker level even before becoming one (Adori is a notable exception, but she only beat ranker and I assume that was when she was nearly finishing her climb, Baam has already beat White and high ranker and it's just floor 50)

Random TOG fan : Luslec/Enne/Adori can beat FH :feelsgoodman When Luslec moves, one FH needs to move :feelsgoodman Enne/Adori have higher ranks than certain FH, they can fight against FH :feelsgoodman

Last edited:

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Either Luslec is stupid, either he is bluffing, or either the few "exceptions" can fight the irregulars in the end. I hope SIU will put that debat to rest once and for all.

I read one of the last webtoon chapter and Yasracha said that even the 10 feared the ancient power. What if Luslec has some ancient power, or V's power (half of his body).

What I fear the most is that Baam and co will be able to enter the door to the bud (and they will). Traumerei said there is no way something unwanted can happens on his watch, but he is throwing random shineuh that can get anihilated by tower born :(
I'm going with stupid like the rest of FuG. No matter what power he displays, the damage is done.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I highly doubt Luslec and Urek face off. Baek could possibly be in the ship as well and would stop Urek.

MO Wing Tree is here to save The Sprout from being destroyed! Baek is a plant worshiper

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I doubt they'll fight as well. Something will happen for sure.

We can't lose FUG's leader so early :lmao.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

or either WE DON’T KNOW HOW RANKS WORKS!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Baek is none of that.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Crazy how these guy are smarter than Luslec
He chose to fight it was not Urek
He can fight him and he can get out of there
Ok Luslec is bluffing
But Urek is not ? The guy is trying to get out to fight Phataminum 😂🤓
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hope that battle with edhan take place that guy urek need to be put in place!

love edhan not a D*ck riding FH
Luslec has the same spirit ❤

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I do not think Luslec is bluffing here. He could possibly be a host for an uber powerful ancient!!! Luslec being powerful himself just amplifies the ancient’s power! It was also said that when Luslec appears there will be chaos and war! STOP overhyping the meaningless #4 ranking!

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I would dare like to see the kind of power Lulsec displays, he must be strong for some of these reasons:

1) He manages to be recognized leader of FUG, a group known to be Rowdy, Headstrong, Ruthless, and Ready to die for their beliefs.
2) He has been in closed Training for a really long time, hence his "cultivation" should have improved abit.
3) He has made opposition to the Families his goal and must have some power to survive the Battles

4) He must have knowledge of many secretes and hidden information about just about everything in the Tower.

Hopefully he does have some power and a game plan that is more than Just Milking and Exploiting Bam's Power. Also Hopefully we can learn more of what really happened back then, and what Vee was really like. Maybe Lulsec might even have Vee's Pocket.

Having said all the above, I don't think Lulsec can fight Urek head to head, in the end Bam needs Lulsec's organization for military power, He need's Ureks Wingtree as a place to Rest Repose and be at peace, and Finally Hecould use Urek's Raw power if it get to a Crunch Time.

There is a lot that Bam can learn from Lulsec, but Lulsec should not be allowed to try and make Bam into a Tool or a Weapon.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
We can if Baam's story is taking him away from FUG and onto a new destination. They only matter because of his current affiliation with them. FUG are a stable of jabronis otherwise.

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Something that will hype me up is if the demons attached to White and Yama originated from Luslec. (Basically, Luslec has his demons sent out to scout for potentially powerful 10 family mmebers and try to corrupt them) Blogpost has people call him the King of the Devils or the Demon King, it’d be sick if all the demons/devils in the tower originated from him as the source.

ofc, while also having access to an ancient. Maybe even one of the five originals and not one of the mere descendant.

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
i dont understand why Lulsec dont tell urek about baam origins and the fact he is a follower of his father and have rights to take care of him it's as simple as that but instead he is going to fight someone who is probably an axis and far powerful than even the fh lol

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
i dont understand why Lulsec dont tell urek about baam origins and the fact he is a follower of his father and have rights to take care of him it's as simple as that but instead he is going to fight someone who is probably an axis and far powerful than even the fh lol
Urek already knows all of that. What Urek is saying is that in spite of Lulsec's connection to Bam's family, Lulsec has lost that right. This is because Lulsec hid away and neglected Bam when Bam was still weak and genuinely needful of Lulsec's protection.

Lulsec is only now claiming kinship rights only after Bam has already established himself, formed his own associations, and now potentially no longer needs Lulsec help.

He's calling Lulsec a fraud who only cares about using Bam, and never showed he cared for Bam himself.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
What rights does he have? They blackmailed Baam to get him and forced him to become a Slayer. He has no rights over him. If Luslec was like this then he should have revealed all of this to Baam himself. But he learned about his origins via Garam.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I doubt they'll fight as well. Something will happen for sure.

We can only hope. The slayers are so garbage, SIU skipped the rest of them and went straight to their shitty leader. Whatever happened to Seto Peppermore are whatever his name is? :yodawg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Keep crying Urek fans
These are trying times.

Last edited: