Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 27 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 599 Spoilers & Discussion

What level of power is needed for Urek to defeat Luslec?

• 25% is enough.

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • 30-45%.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • 50%.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • 50-60%.

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • 60-75%.

• 75-90%.

• 100%

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • He is weaker than Luslec.

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Enjoy it turtles ♥
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

as a curious fact for you turtles, dowon's nickname "don't forget me", is the name of a flower, and the attacks that luslec uses in this chapter, are names of flowers or plants of the same species as the flowers that dowon uses.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
New poll.
The percentage does not refer to the level of power Urek used. It refer to SHINSU BOOST!

Urek does not reduce his power level like he did against Karaka/Hell Joe.

The poll is misleading, please change it to Shinsu Boost.

Hangul: 신수 강화 10%
Direct Translation:
신수 = shinsoo
강화 = enforce
Official Terminology:
신수 강화 is used for the skill Miseng utilized against the purple eye brothers. It was officially translated as "Shinsu Boost".

Cosmicscans translate it properly as Shinsu Boost:

Even Shiin's translation (strengthening the shinsoo) already pointed out that Urek is strengthening himself instead of reducing his power.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Half the 13 month series are missing as far as the empire is concerned. 3 which were missing in the lore along with the two which garam has. Add another one which is currently inside bam. The series has by no means confirmed there are only two rings or that there are more.
There are only 2 rings Lol. Wangnang was searching for the 1 person with that ring not several. Rachel even confirms it when she captures Wangnang!!! The 13 month weapons are not missing lol, it’s just that the princesses are inactive!

--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess there are several rings. Pretty annoying SIU.

blackpepper16

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
There are only 2 rings Lol. Wangnang was searching for the 1 person with that ring not several. Rachel even confirms it when she captures Wangnang!!! The 13 month weapons are not missing lol, it’s just that the princesses are inactive!

--- Double Post Merged, ---

I guess there are several rings. Pretty annoying SIU.
i was always under the assumption that it was 3 rings. in the wangnan arc of the hell train, rachel said she met someone that has a ring, shortly after when karaka abducts yura and company at the floor of death, he asks about rachel as if its his first time meeting her, hence karaka shouldnt have been the one she was talking about. which we can probably assume to be 99% that it was the boss whom she was refering to.

which begs the question is how the f*** did rachel ever get acquainted with the boss after she betrayed team khun.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
which begs the question is how the f*** did rachel ever get acquainted with the boss after she betrayed team khun.
The boss knew about her so he met her, just like the wangnan lookalike in Dowon's flashback predicted Baam's arrival 10k years ago.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I had forgotten rachel said that about the ring. The 13 months were made for each great warrior though we have no idea of what the rationale for each ring was. We still don't know how the princes of the tower fit into the metaplot or how or why they are princes. The existence of a prince of the tower seems fundamentally at odds with princesses. In my head 13 rings would have been the logical amount as well but it could be any number.

for me its just personal preference like their are so many moving part happening right now if executed properly great but if not it could lead to the story taking a huge hit.
right now we have team bam, 2 families, 2 revolution factions within said family ala bellirir and kirin, whatever robadon and his family is doing, fug, emily acting up, rachel doing stuff at the tree, cryptic messages by an AI, gustangs memories coming into play, and now urek/wolhaiksong all converging to a set location. like if it ends up being some nebulous incomplete arc like a bunch of earlier season 3 arcs i can see another wave of fan hate again. imo SIUs best work was when he kept the arc contained and objective focused, like Name hunt station and floor of death(which are my two favorite so it might be personal bias)

"missing" might be a stretch, with how manipulative jahad was to have such a ridiculous failsafe in the hidden hidden floor, i feel like he would have no issue tracking those things down, he either doesnt want to yet or he knows they will eventually converge to him.
Yeah, I agree. But as far as his purposes go there's no need to track them and whatever he is planning could require as many eons as it would for someone to gather all these items.

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
There were 13 month series, because the original idea was to give 1 for each GW. For the rings though, 3 seems a recurring number for Zahard (3 eyes his symbol, 3 orders, 3 lords ....)

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
It looks like a normal fighting chapter to me. Urek and Luslec are kinda forced to clash since they have different plans or ideas for what Baam should do, and since a Tower wide war is about to break out, it was only a matter of time before Urek came looking for Luslec to lay down his plans for Baam. In the next few chapters i expect to learn what Luslec actually wants from Baam, and why.

Why doesn't Urek go all out ? He wants to stop Luslec without triggering the chain of events his eventual death or defeat would imply. It's not just him stalling.
Luslec on the other hand, would solve a lot of issues by simply eliminating Urek from the equation in the war, and since their positions aren't really conciliable he opted to use force.
Well, In this fight I saw it as Luslek was attacking and Urek was Blocking. Recall that Urek did not initiate the conflict and he didn't even want to exit his ship until he was forced to do so.

At the end Urek destroyed the darkness Flowes attack causing some indirect damage to Luslek. Urek then said words to the effect of "You keep this up, and you'll die".

I don't think Urek wants to be enemies with Luslek, he just wanted to warn him not to force himself on Bam. I think Urek views Luslek and Fug aspeople who want to take advantage of Bam for their goals (Which May Be Honorable goals depending on how you look at it), BUR fUG HAVE NOT looked at things from the POV of Bam's well being.

To Bam and Urek, FUG can be allies, but they are not Neccessarily true friends, as their goals are not neccessarily aligned. AFAIK, Bam has not set a goal to exit the Tower, He has not set a Goal to Avenge his parents. To the best of my recollection Bam's Goals are to climb the Tower with his friends.

The Golas of the Tower's powerful forces AFAIK are:

1) Zahard: Sit on top of everything and reign as King indefinitely
2) 10 GF, Rule as Princes and Superior sovereigns above everyone except Zahard.
3) FuG: Overthrow and Defeat Zahard and the 10 FH, and seek vengeance on behalf of the loved ones they have lost to Zahard and The 10 GF. They seek to use Bam as a Tool in their fight and as an organization don't shw any real care for his well being or his own personal wishes.
4) Wolhaiksong: Neutrality through Founding a territory of peaceful calm, separate from the 10 GF and FUG, for the benefit of like minded people. To this end they are garthering strong but peaceful members. I don't think they ever even planned on leaving the Tower.

Last edited:

lazybum

Reaction score
Country
France
To the best of my recollection Bam's Goals are to climb the Tower with his friends.
Baam's goal is just to be with friends, he climbs because his friends (AA, Rak...) climb, forcing him to keep up. Back when Baam was still obsessed with Rachel, he was ready to kidnap her and to force her back to the cave, to live together like before they entered the tower. On the last point, I wonder if we should take this as Rachel bringing the worst out of Baam then, or there's great darkness in Baam (Rachel did say he is a monster, if you want to trust her words).

The Golas of the Tower's powerful forces AFAIK are:
4th one is the Workshop, which is the most interesting force IMO, they devote their time to study the tower IIRC. Workshop also exists outside the tower, so we may have a (or multiple) hidden Irregular.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
I guess I never thought about this, so the 13month weapons were created before Genesis?!?! The Rings too?!?!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Why doesn't Urek go all out ?
He's fucking about for the exact same reason Baam always fucks about. SIU has a new character whose abilities he wants to showcase, and Mazino has to carry the idiot ball for a little while in order to allow that to happen.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Luslec vs Mazino

I was thinking this match up is magic vs brute force.

DC comics tried to balance supermans brute strength by making magic one of his unofficial weaknesses. Superman hasn't done well against magic users like Shazam and Black Adam afaik.

Wonder if SIU will do something similar here.

❓

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Shinsu Boost is what the Ha’s use right

Didn’t JH use it against Mas and Kallavan!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Shinsu Boost is what the Ha’s use right

Didn’t JH use it against Mas and Kallavan!
What JH used was Physical Boost (신체 강화).

Shinsu Boost (신수 강화) is what Miseng used to fight the purple eye brothers (she learned it because of the clicker) and also what Urek used to fight Luslec in this chapter.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
What JH used was Physical Boost (신체 강화).

Shinsu Boost (신수 강화) is what Miseng used to fight the purple eye brothers (she learned it because of the clicker) and also what Urek used to fight Luslec in this chapter.
I believe it is all the same thing, Body Reinforcement

Just like lethal move and transcendental move

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I believe it is all the same thing, Body Reinforcement

Just like lethal move and transcendental move
I also think they have similar effect, they just have different name (like Baam and Jyu Viole Grace are different name but refer to the same person). You should ask SIU directly why he used different hangul as I also don't know why he used 신수 강화 (Shinsu Boost) for Miseng/Urek while using 신체 강화 (Physical Boost) for others.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
You should ask SIU directly why he used different hangul as I also don't know why he used 신수 강화 (Shinsu Boost) for Miseng/Urek while using 신체 강화 (Physical Boost) for others.

I think it was explained in the floor of test arc.

One boosts physical attributes like speed, strength and physical durability.

The other multiplies the amount of shinsu they can wield (which might in turn be used to boost physical attributes?).

Its something like that, I don't remember specifics.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I think it was explained in the floor of test arc.

One boosts physical attributes like speed, strength and physical durability.

The other multiplies the amount of shinsu they can wield (which might in turn be used to boost physical attributes?).

Its something like that, I don't remember specifics.
I don't remember any differentiation in the floor of test.

Anyway, both Urek and Miseng only use physical attacks while under Shinsu Boost (신수 강화).

The full name of the skill Miseng used is:
신수 강화 버서커 모드 (Shinsu Boost - Berserker Mode)

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I don't remember any differentiation in the floor of test.

Anyway, both Urek and Miseng only use physical attacks while under Shinsu Boost (신수 강화).

The full name of the skill Miseng used is:
신수 강화 버서커 모드 (Shinsu Boost - Berserker Mode)

When Miseng uses the ability, I think it increases her physical attributes without increasing her shinsu amount. Her physical abilities might multiply in power by 2x or some low multiplier max.

Urek is different in that he can multiply his base shinsu up to 100x. To produce significantly greater physical attributes over his base stats.

It might have been mentioned when Anak and Androssi were training. Don't remember.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
When Miseng uses the ability, I think it increases her physical attributes without increasing her shinsu amount. Her physical abilities might multiply in power by 2x or some low multiplier max.

Urek is different in that he can multiply his base shinsu up to 100x. To produce significantly greater physical attributes over his base stats.

It might have been mentioned when Anak and Androssi were training. Don't remember.
The skill of Miseng and Urek are both written as Shinsu Boost (신수 강화), not Physical Boost (신체 강화). As they share the same Hangul, they should work mostly using the same mechanism. The only difference is that what Miseng used result in intense burst (it's revealed in flashback) while Urek can regulate how much boost he want to use (not limited to intense, he can choose small boost).

I just check the Hangul at the fight between Androssi and Anak. Unfortunately, there is no skill label. Androssi only thought that what Anaak did is physical strengthening using shinsu.

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The skill of Miseng and Urek are both written as Shinsu Boost (신수 강화), not Physical Boost (신체 강화). As they share the same Hangul, they should work mostly using the same way. The only difference is that what Miseng used result in intense burst (it's revealed in flashback) while Urek can regulate how much boost he want to use (not limited to intense, he can choose small boost).

I just check the Hangul at the fight between Androssi and Anak. Unfortunately, there is no skill label. Androssi only thought that what Anaak did is physical strengthening using shinsu.
Can you check it btw Anak v Ran