Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
from what I've seen, Urek only activated his 30% shinsu reinforcement on his letf arm
Yeah i just read it, it seems he only use 30% on his left hand

fyofeelings

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
France
So an irregular at 130% (since its a boost) is not whooping a towerborn that didn't fight in eons... how the mighty has fallen.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Cyclrin trad
Butterfly: Lord!! as expected, you aren't a toughtless man!! Do you have something planned with that orchid Urek broke earlier??
Luslec: No.. That was a real lethal move but he tore it off so easily.. i'm in trouble..

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
from what I've seen, Urek only activated his 30% shinsu reinforcement on his letf arm
He used Gorgones Fist with 30% shinsu boosted left arm.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

So an irregular at 130% (since its a boost) is not whooping a towerborn that didn't fight in eons... how the mighty has fallen.
130% left arm, 125% other parts. Urek is winning here.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Idk how u all use "130%" since its a boost, like everyone in the tower use shinsoo boost when fighting,

like its a the most basic thing to do, even siu himself said baam physical power is weaker than andorsi if he dont use shinsoo boost, does that mean if baam use shinsoo boost to fight andorsi he use 200% of his power???

Bro u guys literally ditch urek for using shinsoo lmao, like luslec even use dark form from the beginning

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France
No wonder Urek is avoiding Zahard like the plague and "chasing" the one dude he can never reach lol

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Cyclrin trad
Urek tore luslec lethal move easily, he still in 25% shinsoo boost

I mean i think we all can agree at this point, luslec CAN NOT beat even the weakest FH, i mean even the weakest FH should atleast be 60 - 70% urek right??

And even the weakest FH can use shinwonryu, and shinwonryu is like the worst enemy to spell (which luslec mainly use)

But hat off to luslec tho, not died again 30% of urek is a Huge achievement

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Idk how u all use "130%" since its a boost,
It's a way of comparing Luslec to Hell Joe. Against Hell Joe, Urek use 10% physical power. So basically, Luslec is around 13× stronger than Hell Joe.

Have you ever read Dragon Ball? Lets just say Urek without boost is Urek with 100% base power.

fyofeelings

Reaction score
Country
France

I mean i think we all can agree at this point, luslec CAN NOT beat even the weakest FH, i mean even the weakest FH should atleast be 60 - 70% urek right??

And even the weakest FH can use shinwonryu, and shinwonryu is like the worst enemy to spell (which luslec mainly use)

like the lethal move he "tore" last chapter ? that magically reappeared in this one ?
Those knee pads are on hall of fame

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Anyway, Urek is actually happy to finally remember the feel of pain.

SuperTurtle

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
So far, it's perfectly consistant with the lore. The strongest non irregulars can give a losing fight to an irregular. Everything else would be instantly vaporised.

The strange thing is Urek's lack of... battle awareness ? Skills ? I mean he looks like an overpowered amateur.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
like the lethal move he "tore" last chapter ? that magically reappeared in this one ?
Luslec said that it's a special move and he was shocked that Urek can rip it easily.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Bro please read the chapter, but slowly

hunterxyamani

Reaction score
Country
Morocco

urek is literally using 100% at the end what 30% lol lulsec is clearly at that level !

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
So far, it's perfectly consistant with the lore. The strongest non irregulars can give a losing fight to an irregular. Everything else would be instantly vaporised.

The strange thing is Urek's lack of... battle awareness ? Skills ? I mean he looks like an overpowered amateur.
Make sense because Most of his enemy would evaporize with just a single kick from him, thats why he said in this chapter (pardon my translate)
"Its sting, its been long time since i feel hurt, thank u"

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexi52

Reaction score
Country
United States

Well the guy is still sandbagging, like 30% is less than half a effort