Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 19 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
In the lore they were framed as inactive, with zahard even having 3 lords to do his job for him, but with current developments I am not sure of what an active zahard and family head look like. By the looks of it the families we know have been doing their head's bidding the whole time.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Sure, but it's just amusing to read this, because Urek's track record is just too good :catshrug .
Maybe they are jealous because he is too good. 🤔
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I am not sure of what an active zahard and family head look like.
Maybe it's stepping outside their home and doing things directly with their own hand to influence the tower like Gustang and Traumarei do right now.

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Do you consider yourself to be one of them ? Just asking, zero animosity on my part.
No. I just like what I like, dislike what I dislike and consider myself pretty consistent with both. I don't stake out unpopular positions purely for the sake of it. I feel that there are a few people here who do just that.

He killed his opponents during the Zyagena's Flower event. I haven't reread it but I believe he intended to kill Baam as well.
He definitely tried to, or at least didn't care whether or not he did. That hit did critical damage to Baam, and thus would have turned any 'normal' Regular into a puddle of liquid ooze. Obviously Mazino didn't put any real effort into the attack, but it still should have been more than enough if the target weren't an Irregular with superior shinsoo resistance. Any interest he had in Baam only came about after the fact.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
He definitely tried to, or at least didn't care whether or not he did. That hit did critical damage to Baam, and thus would have turned any 'normal' Regular into a puddle of liquid ooze. Obviously Mazino didn't put any real effort into the attack, but it still should have been more than enough if the target weren't an Irregular with superior shinsoo resistance. Any interest he had in Baam only came about after the fact.
Urek did say he will take Baam's life. However it seems he reduce his power further at the last moment when he noticed Miseng and the already-born Zygena baby.

Urek must be able to determine Baam's power level. It is highly unlikely to be coincidence that Urek give Baam critical damage in one strike yet keep him alive.

Last edited:

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Urek has a big mouth. I'm not sure what he was thinking back then towards Baam (just read that part a few days ago).
I'm not sure he had any interest in killing regulars, especially after learning that they were exploited by the Yeon Family. Baam challenged him, he tested him.

The ranker instructor was kept alive, as for the others, it's up to our imagination. Urek plays the bad ass, but I don't think he kills that easily. Maybe I'm wrong.

No. I just like what I like, dislike what I dislike and consider myself pretty consistent with both. I don't stake out unpopular positions purely for the sake of it. I feel that there are a few people here who do just that.
Fair enough.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Urek gauges his opponents's level and adjust his strength accordingly. If you manage to surpass his expectations he spares you and tries to recruit you or something else.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Urek gauges his opponents's level and adjust his strength accordingly. If you manage to surpass his expectations he spares you and tries to recruit you or something else.
Since a middle upper tier high ranker like karaka is around 0,8% of urek, i cant even imagine urek have to adjust his power low enough to normal ranker standart

Kiibou

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Since a middle upper tier high ranker like karaka is around 0,8% of urek, i cant even imagine urek have to adjust his power low enough to normal ranker standart
Karaka is not even worth 0.8%

1% power in 1 finger obliterated him with no obstruction. Karaka is worth 0.01% maybe.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
All this Urek-riding just to see his clown ass fall before the end of the arc!!! CAN’T WAIT TO REJOICE!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Dont type while crying bro
He has to get one right eventually, maybe. Though I think the amount of times he's failed to is getting close to threatening that old adage about the broken clock by now.

Bigrong49

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol what?!?!?! The more this fight drags the worse Urek looks!
I think SIU is trying show a handful of towerborn can faceoff with irregulars. This fight happens to be the medium to show this and it happens to involve Urek. I suspect someone “just below” FH would solidify it not being a fluke.

Some wouldn’t like this revelation if it becomes more evident throughout the series as his intention but ultimately will force reader’s to consider recanting criticism of Baam’s fights in the past.

Don’t play yourself. Urek is that dude, reminds me of Goku’s approach to battles.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Urek can't look bad unless he gets defeated at 100%. While Luslec is holding back as well, he is clearly trying harder and his powerful spells are demolished by brute force. I am sure no one expected the mighty leader of FUG to make these goofy expressions in his first fight.

XXGenesis

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Turkmenistan
I love TOG. But there are some Status Quo’s of the Tower &that have proven throughout the series not to be true. Or to be taken so literally.

1) Regulars defeating Rankers…
We’ve seen AA & Rak defeat a Ranker….The power up from White not mentioned; or referred to just The feat under their belt.

2) FH being able to turn everyone into dirt or human paste by just a look or flinch…..Tramerui I don’t even think he has a notable kill list…Thank God for Gustang’s performance against the branch leaders at least.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am not sure what reason SIU had for this Urek V Lusles thing, just what point is he making? I guess he wants to introduce Luslec and show us that he's strong, okay SIU, we get it already. Well, I really want SIU to quickly rap up this Urek v Luslek digression, so that the story might move on.

I really wanna see the outcome of the match between Gustang and Traumeiri, and if there is to be an all out war (Tower wide), I can see where fug may play some role for Bam's (and their own) sake. It's a little unclear what Zahard's forces will do as the war progresses, seems to me like they don't really need to do anything at all.

Zahard can just sit back and watch thebattles like a TV show, I don't see Zahard give adamn about Gustang or Traumeiri.

I hope SIU allows Bam to make substantial breathrough in how he can access his power, it just feels like it's been dragged on for too long, IMO.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
We need to check in on Yama and the beastkin in tomorrow chapter.