Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 17 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion

Ozman

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
urek draw like hulk,pls green to him .

Rak

Reaction score
Country
France
On another note, I appreciated the fact that we stayed on the same plot for two chapters. Brace yourself for going back to Gustang/Bellerir and the Branch heads next one.... or worse. That's inevitable anyway to check that plot point before moving back to the sprout and the great match.

Next chapter will be a transition chapter, most likely.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Bam or the Revolution
Revolution isn't a person. And Baam is definitely not someone he'd need to save his strength for.

Second random question, do we know if Urek or Mazino is the first name ? I don't know how korean works, but in this serie, most of the time the surname is put before the first name, but there have been many exceptions, so I don't know.
No we don't.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah, it's unlikely bam's friends have luslec level potential. Even luslec, as powerful as he is, seems to be relying on spells and straight up BS to only somewhat hold back urek. Bam's friends ever approaching this sounds insane, specially within the time it takes to climb the tower. That said, SIU has already taken insane steps to put bam's friends way ahead of most of their peers. Even miseng can easily trash d class regulars who finished the hell train. Rak has an impressive showing even though he didn't even manage to pull of a stone shield at the hidden floor. Both aguero and rak got some of white's power, they might already be at ranker level...
I don't see how Luslec's feats are relevant for Baam's friends. We don't know much about his past, talent and growth, just that he is one of the strongest Towerborns and he should be at his peak right now. It only gives us an idea of how the other strongest Towerborns would do.

Spells are definitely weird and tricky but they are still part of his skill set. It seems that most people need to learn how to fight against them to do well though.

Inexperience against them can be deadly.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I don't see how Luslec's feats are relevant for Baam's friends. We don't know much about his past, talent and growth, just that he is one of the strongest Towerborns and he should be at his peak right now. It only gives us an idea of how the other strongest Towerborns would do.

Spells are definitely weird and tricky but they are still part of his skill set. It seems that most people need to learn how to fight against them to do well though.

Inexperience against them can be deadly.
Welp, it's not, I was mostly talking about their potential in the story.

Yeah, I am not discounting spells over that. It's more a comment on how they fall outside conventional shinsoo combat. With conventional shinsoo combat you are limited to a fixed amount of shinsoo, bangs and even control (bam is able to glitch himself out of that limit via his loop and tiara uses her words -which definitely look like spells- to do shenanigans). With spells you can punch outside that limit and achieve far more dangerous/unpredictable magic-like effects. In context what we are seeing now is luslec throwing all the hax and bs at urek and urek pretty much punching through it.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Revolution isn't a person. And Baam is definitely not someone he'd need to save his strength for.
Then it is the animal sleeping inside the sprout!

Unless something happened to HJ and the FoD, he has no reason to go after Gustang.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I wouldn't be surprised if the sprout has been waiting for bam to get there since the great warriors conquered plants.

Rak

Reaction score
Country
France
I'm reading S2 again. Could it be that the person Urek is willing to fight is Headon ? (I'm reffering to the talks between Gustang and the old Hi-tech sono).

Prediction : We will see Headon soon.

Sousko

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
And we know how it ends...
Lmao true 🤣 But Urek is honored by SIU. Gege is a Gojo hater mad because he made him too powerful and ability complicated

Last edited:

Turtle hunter

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Swear to god, Urek whole personality is being strong.

BubbleTopDuke7

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Ukraine
I'm reading S2 again. Could it be that the person Urek is willing to fight is Headon ? (I'm reffering to the talks between Gustang and the old Hi-tech sono).

Prediction : We will see Headon soon.
According to the blog, not one FH will be able to come even close to killing the administrator unlike Enryu and the strength of Urek is comparable to the FH.
It is clear that the Headon is playing his own game, but it seems to me that he would have killed Urek very easily, considering that everyone calls him the god of the tower.
"It is not known where Enryu is or what he's doing currently and it is rumored that Headon is seeking him with avidity" and I doubt that it’s for the sake of a friendly conversation)

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I just want the Urek haters to know that "when it comes to life or death no one in tower beating Urek"
Cosmicscans translate it as:
"In life or death situation, I wonder if there is anyone in the tower who can declare they can beat Urek."

Second random question, do we know if Urek or Mazino is the first name ? I don't know how korean works, but in this serie, most of the time the surname is put before the first name, but there have been many exceptions, so I don't know.
It's hard to explain, but you can look at the sentence when his name is mentioned. When I expect first name to be used in the sentence, "Urek" usually appear. Meanwhile, when I expect surname to be used in the sentence, "Mazino" usually appear. Hence I always consider "Urek" as his first name and "Mazino" as his surname.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

According to the blog, not one FH will be able to come even close to killing the administrator unlike Enryu and the strength of Urek is comparable to the FH.
SIU also stated that Zahard cannot beat administrator.

Sousko

Reaction score
Country
United States
Cosmicscans translate it as:
"In life or death situation, I wonder if there is anyone in the tower who can declare they can beat Urek."

It's hard to explain, but you can look at the sentence when his name is mentioned. When I expect first name to be used in the sentence, "Urek" usually appear. Meanwhile, when I expect surname to be used in the sentence, "Mazino" usually appear. Hence I always consider "Urek" as his first name and "Mazino" as his surname.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

SIU also stated that Zahard cannot beat administrator.
Your level of Copium is immense. You don't know what paraphrasing is? The exact words don't have to be said verbatum it just has to have the same meaning. All you did was practically repeat what I said. No one can beat urek in a serious fight however your brain copes to interpret that is however your brain copes.

Jacinto Pinto

Reaction score
Country
North Korea
His feats sets the precedent that regulars can be more than bugs to irregulars, while contradicting what was previously stabilished. So, it isn't unreasonable to think the ever present fan favorite regulars, who helped defeat White(getting an asspull power up in the process), would be great candidates for greater relevance.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Your level of Copium is immense. You don't know what paraphrasing is? The exact words don't have to be said verbatum it just has to have the same meaning. All you did was practically repeat what I said. No one can beat urek in a serious fight however your brain copes to interpret that is however your brain copes.
First of all, lets take another look at what you wrote:
I just want the Urek haters to know that "when it comes to life or death no one in tower beating Urek"
Now lets compare it to Shinn's translation:
"There is no one in the tower who can say he can beat Urek in life or death situation."

You left the word "can say" at the front which drastically alter the meaning.

Meanwhile, Cosmicscans translate it as:

In your sentence, Urek is unbeatable in life and death situation.

Meanwhile, in Shin's translation, it's not about Urek being unbeatable, it's about no one having the confidence to declare they can beat Urek. For example, Zahard might be able to beat Urek but he is not sure he can beat Urek so he cannot declare/say that he can beat Urek.

Cosmicscan's translation is similar to Shin (not about beating but about saying/declaring they can beat) but it also has difference. Here Khel is wondering, it means it's not a foregone conclusion like being implied at Shin's translation. There might be other being like Enryu who can declare it but Khel never meet him so he can't be sure, he can only wonder about it

Lastly, I am not Urek hater, but I cannot stand still when I see incorrect quote. Khel Helam's statement, in any translation versions will do well to silence Urek hater. He is someone who had met both Urek and Zahard, and based on his assesment, not even Zahard would have the confidence to say he can beat Urek in life or death situation.

Last edited:

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Lastly, I am not Urek hater, but I cannot stand still when I see incorrect quote. Khel Helam's statement, in any translation versions will do well to silence Urek hater. He is someone who had met both Urek and Zahard, and based on his assesment, not even Zahard would have the confidence to say he can beat Urek in life or death situation.
Or he's just full of shit. I generally like Urek too, but when did we ever start to take Khel Hellam as a credible source for anything?

I think Enryu would definitely have something to say about that statement, at the absolute least.

But even beyond him, it would be wise not to underestimate the ability of people to be retarded. How many dipshit Regulars still think they can take Baam?

Last edited:

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly WTH did they make Webtoons so hard to navigate?

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
So Urek special power is the power to tear all things?

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Crazy how everyone loses the will to fight when they see Zahard or a FH. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE LOSES THE WILL TO FIGHT WHEN UREK SHOWS UP!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Welp, zahard and the family heads have governed for eons with an iron fist. Urek is powerful and a threat to them but he is chill and friends with towerborn folk.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Crazy how everyone loses the will to fight when they see Zahard or a FH. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE LOSES THE WILL TO FIGHT WHEN UREK SHOWS UP!!!
It's because of immortality contract and also because Urek does not consider others as bugs, he is merciful (as long as you are not bad person, he will spare you, might as well fight him to your heart content).

Btw, Luslec: "I'm in trouble."

Last edited: