Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 18 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 600 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Incoming clown excuses
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not sure who has a larger bark Urek or his stans LOL
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Urek needs to put a damn shirt on, stfu, and actually do something for once

lianecel

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Swear to god, Urek whole personality is being strong.
Traumerei whole personality is incest pokemon trainer
Gustang whole personality is mad nerd
All the problem in TOG are root from Zahard and his simp problem

This is just how siu wrote strong people

Incoming clown excuses

Not sure who has a larger bark Urek or his stans LOL
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Urek needs to put a damn shirt on, stfu, and actually do something for once
Ur bark is louder than urek personality, ur flop is already in high count, stfu

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Welp, zahard and the family heads have governed for eons with an iron fist. Urek is powerful and a threat to them but he is chill and friends with towerborn folk.
Is it even true? Most people run away but Traumerei fought FUG and was facing Dumas not long ago.

Urek isn't as troublesome but I wouldn't say he is chill and friends with everyone. He kills his opponents if they don't entertain or impress him.

Unlike them, there are memes about him too.

What is even happening here? I didn't even know a single Urek hater before :lmao. Hating is one thing but imagine dissing the character who has never disappointed in fights.

His feats sets the precedent that regulars can be more than bugs to irregulars, while contradicting what was previously stabilished. So, it isn't unreasonable to think the ever present fan favorite regulars, who helped defeat White(getting an asspull power up in the process), would be great candidates for greater relevance.
Luslec's feats are certainly impressive but right now I don't see how he is showing that he can rival Irregulars. He is fighting against Urek at 25-30% of his powers, relying on Shinsoo Reinforcement(now at least one technique) and who is brute forcing through his Spells. Sure, Luslec isn't at full power either, but he has used several powerful Spells, FBPT and a transformation.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
His feats sets the precedent that regulars can be more than bugs to irregulars, while contradicting what was previously stabilished.
I beg to differ. It was Rachel who sets the precedent that regulars can be more than bugs to irregulars.

Urek at 25-30% of his powers, relying on Shinsoo Reinforcement(now at least one technique)
To be precise, it's 25%-30% Shinsu Boost, not 25%-30% of his full power. If full power is defined as Urek with all his abilities unleased, he might still be at below 10% of his full power. Afterall, Shinsu Boost is just one of his ability, so even if he use 100% Shinsu Boost, it means he is at 200% base power (base power = normal state without boost) but it doesn't mean he is already at full power, it might even be less than 50% full power.

Jacinto Pinto

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
Luslec's feats are certainly impressive but right now I don't see how he is showing that he can rival Irregulars. He is fighting against Urek at 25-30% of his powers, relying on Shinsoo Reinforcement(now at least one technique) and who is brute forcing through his Spells. Sure, Luslec isn't at full power either, but he has used several powerful Spells, FBPT and a transformation.
Yeah, I don't think Luslec will win, but as you said yourself, he isn't going all out either.
The way the characters are commenting their fight is already a win for regulars, since they're hinting more towards not being sure Luslec can win against Urek, rather than the usual "he is an untouchable being and we can do nothing about him".

Also, if I recall correctly, Luslec was the only one to draw blood so far. That's a huge achievement for any regular, even if he peaked around now and was only relative to 30% Urek, we gotta remember he is ranked like 15, and Urek 4 or 5. If those percentages doesn't unlock some BS skill or hax as they increase, that'd mean just 3 Luslec level regulars could give Urek trouble.

I'm guessing Adori or Enne could really be stronger than some FHs.

SIU could also go with the DBZ route and make so that characters with lower power level can't even scratch them, tho. So, once they they unleash their maximum, untouchable power level, that could restore the regulars are bugs narrative.

I beg to differ. It was Rachel who sets the precedent that regulars can be more than bugs to irregulars.

To be precise, it's 25%-30% Shinsu Boost, not 25%-30% of his full power. If full power is defined as Urek with all his abilities unleased, he might still be at below 10% of his full power.
Really? What did she do? I don't remember

Maybe that push she gave Baam?

You're right about Urek, but the way his percentage increase came together with a named skill, those percentages could really be representing his overall output. Like, with 30% came fist of the gorgons, with 50% could mean he'll use some other skill who is proportionally as strong.

Last edited:

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
What is even happening here? I didn't even know a single Urek hater before :lmao. Hating is one thing but imagine dissing the character who has never disappointed in fights.
Some people just enjoy being contrarian. There's always one or two on every forum.

You're looking at it from the wrong angle. Rachel set the precedent that Irregulars can be menaced and beaten by the Towerborn by having it happen to her on several occasions (though I would argue Baam has had this worse).

Jacinto Pinto

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Korea
You're looking at it from the wrong angle. Rachel set the precedent that Irregulars can be menaced and beaten by the Towerborn by having it happen to her on several occasions (though I would argue Baam has had this worse).
Oh, right. But we gotta look at it from the FHs' perspectives. They're referring to their own powers when they talk about how regulars are bugs

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Rachel (stated by SIU as irregular) got beaten by AA (regular).

You're right about Urek, but the way his percentage increase came together with a named skill, those percentages could really be representing his overall output. Like, with 30% came fist of the gorgons, with 50% could mean he'll use some other skill who is proportionally as strong.
Your are true that the % vs Luslec come with named skill (Shinsu Boost and latter on combined with Gorgons Fist), it is different from FoD chapters.

The % at Floor of Death did not come with named skill, it comes from Urek's conversation with his opponents. If you look at the hangul (Korean alphabet), in FoD, he talk about only using 5% of the body (refering to physical power).

The % at FoD cannot be Shinsu Boost. Urek without any boost is already more than 100 times stronger than Karaka. It would be a great insult to him if he need to use Shinsu Boost against the like of Karaka. 😂

You can see the hangul here.

Last edited:

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I always viewd the Regular vs Irregular debate as Player vs NPC, code is already written for the Regulars, a guide or destiny reader like Khel Hellam will get to know their every step and future. That said, a game is a game and even the player will reach predetermined stages at some point, but if Zahard decides to put away the main quest before the last Boss fight, he has the means to do it. Nothing prevents a player from losing to a strong npc though

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Is it even true? Most people run away but Traumerei fought FUG and was facing Dumas not long ago.

Urek isn't as troublesome but I wouldn't say he is chill and friends with everyone. He kills his opponents if they don't entertain or impress him.

Unlike them, there are memes about him too.

Sure, urek isn't a saint. But at a minimum he doesn't treat towerborn folk as worthless. He gave hell joe the red thrysa because he thought he could be great... Which was a mistake of course but that's a separate issue. Did he even kill the rankers at the second floor?

Vali x lucifer

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Sure, urek isn't a saint. But at a minimum he doesn't treat towerborn folk as worthless. He gave hell joe the red thrysa because he thought he could be great... Which was a mistake of course but that's a separate issue. Did he even kill the rankers at the second floor?
Mmm, i think he killed them, but thinking about it now. Zygena flower, Yeon, V, Luslec, Urek and his relationship with women. I think there is a chance SIU might be preparing something here...

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes he is not like them but he mostly kills by default. You have to impress him during these encounters.

He killed his opponents during the Zyagena's Flower event. I haven't reread it but I believe he intended to kill Baam as well.

Some people just enjoy being contrarian. There's always one or two on every forum.
Sure, but it's just amusing to read this, because Urek's track record is just too good :catshrug .

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
According to the blog, not one FH will be able to come even close to killing the administrator unlike Enryu and the strength of Urek is comparable to the FH.
It is clear that the Headon is playing his own game, but it seems to me that he would have killed Urek very easily, considering that everyone calls him the god of the tower.
"It is not known where Enryu is or what he's doing currently and it is rumored that Headon is seeking him with avidity" and I doubt that it’s for the sake of a friendly conversation)
Right, but "being able to" is not the same thing as "wanting to". The guy chases Phantaminum.

Still reading S2, and Urek is described during the end of the Workshop as being the highest-ranking ranker.

Not sure if SIU's old ranking is still legit. Of course I'm not implying that Urek is stronger than Phantaminum or Enryuu.

And I'm not sure that Headon was the one on the Hi-tech sono btw. I'm preparing a long-ass post about S2.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Right, but "being able to" is not the same thing as "wanting to". The guy chases Phantaminum.

Still reading S2, and Urek is described during the end of the Workshop as being the highest-ranking ranker.

Not sure if SIU's old ranking is still legit. Of course I'm not implying that Urek is stronger than Phantaminum or Enryuu.

And I'm not sure that Headon was the one on the Hi-tech sono btw. I'm preparing a long-ass post about S2.
There could be translations issues but he is the highest ranked active Ranker.

Rak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Some people just enjoy being contrarian.
Do you consider yourself to be one of them ? Just asking, zero animosity on my part.

There could be translations issues but he is the highest ranked active Ranker.
Are Zahard and co considered "inactive" ?