Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 605 Spoilers & Discussion

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
It's kinda unfair that Po Bidau have someone like Dumas who's not part of the game but can still freely run around and kill anyone including the Lo Po Bia pieces
Traumerei deserves to get fleeced for agreeing to this retarded game to begin with. He should have just killed Bellerir for daring to even talk to him and then taken Baam.

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
It's kinda unfair that Po Bidau have someone like Dumas who's not part of the game but can still freely run around and kill anyone including the Lo Po Bia pieces
and he proceeds to attack Gustang's chess pieces first lol

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
I'm not the first person to say this, but it's so nice that SIU gives Yama these kinds of moments that he absolutely refuses to ever give Baam. Shows who he considers to be an actual protagonist in this series and who he doesn't.

Big-Bird

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
I'm not the first person to say this, but it's so nice that SIU gives Yama these kinds of moments that he absolutely refuses to ever give Baam. Shows who he considers to be an actual protagonist in this series and who he doesn't.
Well he gave Yama more power up than Baam:residentsleeper
Baam:
White soul
Dark change ( not avaible anymore)
Leviathan
Yama
-2nd fang
-Acrynak
-Yas hybrider research
-Mad dog rage
-3rd fang
:residentsleeper:residentsleeper:residentsleeper:residentsleeper:residentsleeper

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
So Yas and Haratcha used that same stance before moving super fast. Urek also uses that stance when he increases his shinsu reinforcement to 25% vs Luslec!

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Yama evolved….. until SIU presses B
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I want to say Gustang not noticing enkidu’s survival would be a good indicator of how he will fail, but we can never know with SIU. Again SIU has hyped up the missing memories. I hope we get them in the coming weeks

Epic_Rider

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Again with the silliness. Baam got a pretty good scene against Ren not even that long ago.

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Again with the silliness. Baam got a pretty good scene against Ren not even that long ago.
The silliness lies in pretending like those two things even begin to be comparable. Ren was a jobber and was protrayed as such. Baam didn't come off like some kind of conquering hero for stomping on him.

It would have been a comparable moment if Baam had done something against Dumas after Jinsung and the Slayers couldn't. Instead he just got owned like the rest of them.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
The silliness lies in pretending like those two things even begin to be comparable. Ren was a jobber and was protrayed as such. Baam didn't come off like some kind of conquering hero for stomping on him.
Lmfao, why are you always complaining about Bam?!?! Bam stated that he was PRACTICING his abilities against Ren!!!

Thank god you’re not the the author because you’d have Bam finish all his opponents off with Stardust!!!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Lmfao, why you always complaining about Bam?!?! Bam stated that he was practicing his abilities against Ren!!!
All I said was that him doing that was not in any way comparable to how SIU let Yama look like a boss in this chapter. Baam just doesn't get moments like that.

As for why, it's because I want the MC to actually be treated like one.

Thank god you’re not the the author because you’d have Bam finish all his opponents off with Stardust!!!
Instead he finishes off nobody, ever. Another reminder that Koon and Rak have more Ranker kills than Baam does.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
All I said was that him doing that was not in any way comparable to how SIU let Yama look like a boss in this chapter. Baam just doesn't get moments like that.

As for why, it's because I want the MC to actually be treated like one.
LMAO Yama really didn’t do much tho, it’s his confidence and bravado that make the scene. The laser beam instantly became unimpressive when Pococo was able to deflect it!!! Proust is a buffoon for not using the battleship’s power!

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Well he gave Yama more power up than Baam:residentsleeper
Baam:
White soul
Dark change ( not avaible anymore)
Leviathan
Yama
-2nd fang
-Acrynak
-Yas hybrider research
-Mad dog rage
-3rd fang
:residentsleeper:residentsleeper:residentsleeper:residentsleeper:residentsleeper
I thought you were trying to troll at first, and then actually read what you were saying and it's on point. So regrettable.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Now that I look behind previous chapters, Rachel tried to save us from this kind of horror writing in the hidden floor. Gotta give her that. If anyone can kill AA in the tower,it's Rachel. Only thing I really liked about this chapter is Khun getting pawn. Yes that's right he should realise that he is just a vermin. I really wanna see how he will face edahn when time comes.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yama never had a tail. Not sure what happened but he now has a feline tail or one that resembles his mothers!

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Yama never had a tail. Not sure what happened but he now has a feline tail or one that resembles his mothers!

This clearly a new form of the half TF

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
No it’s not! It’s just his base form
He always grow a tail when he is half-full transformed
When he was hurt before falling to sleep he was in
Normal form without any of these features

•shinsu lines running all his body
•Big tail that he always grow when he transformed.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Normal state