Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 606 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 606 Spoilers & Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I'm personally of the persuasion that there will be no Tower for anyone to rule over by the end anyway. Baam is hungry.

And you pretty much just ignored the point I was making. Who the Hell is going to accept Wangnan lording over them in a world where might makes right? This jabroni could legit lose a fight to Rachel.
It's pretty unlikely bam would devour the tower in any capacity in which it ends up destroyed.

Wangnan has plenty of BS going on. How many times did he recover nigh instantly from absurd wounds? The guy is definitely being set up to have serious power. At what point he will have it or under what circumstances is another issue. Add to that, if he passes for some sort of "prince" of the empire then his power won't even matter in that regard. You can't consider current wangnan for king of the tower, the guy will eventually get 100 extra floors of development.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wangnan is the only character in the plot that has been set up for such a thing by SIU. Both in term of goals and background (being a prince of zahard). Add to that wangnan being one of the most important characters according to SIU. In terms of importance to the story only bam and rachel are above him.
AA laughing in the corner

King Dryst

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Cobra
It's pretty unlikely bam would devour the tower in any capacity in which it ends up destroyed.
Infinite space. Enough to fit the Tower and everything within it. It's not as unlikely as you think. If you believe Rachel, it's what he was made to do.

Last edited:

Sanity Check

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki

Bam compressed leviathan before absorbing.

As if it were a tar gz zip file.

One of the most humiliating defeats ever.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Infinite space. Enough to fit the Tower and everything within it. It's not as unlikely as you think. If you believe Rachel, it's what he was made to do.
SL is being animated go there..

B.Nixus3

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
The thing is that Traumerei cannot rebuild his family even under normal circumstances, and especially he cannot do so when they are at war. As you already witnessed how egocentric 10 Family Heads and Jahad have become, it is not too hard for you to imagine how one Great Family would try to destroy what they can and then absorb what's left of another Great Family into their ranks. Or seal their Family Head to prevent imbalance of power between remaining families, or whatever. They have already done so with Grace family, there's nothing new in that. Regarding how Po Bidau Family would lose everything in war with even one Great Family (let alone ten), Yuri and Tiara already discussed that, if you recall. Whatever Gustang planned probably involves more than just Po Bidau on his side. If, by chance, at the end of this season Jahad arrives and personally kills Traumerei, remaining Family Leaders (who are already disloyal to Jahad) would not be content anymore with current system of power. Khun and Ha, i reckon, probably will fight against Jahad. Maybe Bloodmadder too, however insignificant he is. Yeon seem loyal due to being content with anything, but then again, Arie were loyal too and did not send any troops to help. My idea is that Gustang sacrifices his family right now as a catalyst for bigger events and he planned for everything more or less.
No matter how much talk there is, the FH cannot kill each other (not even Bloodmadder under the continued fulfillment of his contract), Jahad included, because if it was possible, he'd have already done it. The admins won't allow their deaths by anyone who is under their rule. Also, Traumerei has his beasts. His family itself is made up of two groups: human tamers (under Lobadon) & workshop human-beast hybrids (under Kirin). Granted, the tamers can't easily be replaced, the hybrids still can, & even then, I doubt anyone can seal a FH.

Just because two of them (and ONLY 2) are getting screen time doesn't mean they are to be taken lightly.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
No matter how much talk there is, the FH cannot kill each other (not even Bloodmadder under the continued fulfillment of his contract), Jahad included, because if it was possible, he'd have already done it. The admins won't allow their deaths by anyone who is under their rule. Also, Traumerei has his beasts. His family itself is made up of two groups: human tamers (under Lobadon) & workshop human-beast hybrids (under Kirin). Granted, the tamers can't easily be replaced, the hybrids still can, & even then, I doubt anyone can seal a FH.

Just because two of them (and ONLY 2) are getting screen time doesn't mean they are to be taken lightly.
If zahard killed one of them (FH) in the past there will no peace in the tower as we can see now before gustang declare a war I mean.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Why they would have already done it? They has been keeping the peace between each family till now
Gustang was that one ending that peace!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
TBF FH immortality is barely mentioned in the manhwa. Most of the time it’s mentioned here by y’all LOL

Last edited:

sazon

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
But viole won't be king. It will be wangnan
I find it incredible how you guys believe in this illusion of a bad character
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Wangnan is the only character in the plot that has been set up for such a thing by SIU. Both in term of goals and background (being a prince of zahard). Add to that wangnan being one of the most important characters according to SIU. In terms of importance to the story only bam and rachel are above him.
So important that he is off screen for almost 200 chapters.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Wangalang doesn't get the worst character award only because of Rachel :yodawg

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Lol wagnan sorry ass
"I'm GoInG tO bE tEh K1nG!"

...For about ten seconds before someone like Koon Eduan rolls up, kills his ass dead and rapes whatever girl was willing to become his queen on top of his corpse.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Wangnan is the street Judas.

To Jyu Violence Grace's street Jesus.

:invalid

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wonder if we will see endo or tiara since title is called killing chess pieces. I won't be surprised if we see pov switch from viole.

magicallypuzzled

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I need to remind u that yama indeed land a direct punch to dumas, but that punch is so weak, even duma dont give a shit to avoid it, its not that yama "dont try", dumas just dont give a fuck about him

re read it if u dont believe me
a direct punch isn't a high-level attack there's nothing to show yama trying very hard he didn't use any of his high level attacks.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
LPB's missing link

How did LPB inherit Traumerei's green hair?

Who was Lobadon's mother?

Traumerei makes fun of Gustang for being dumped.

The origins story and end of Traumerei's love life is never mentioned...

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
LPB's missing link

How did LPB inherit Traumerei's green hair?

Who was Lobadon's mother?

Traumerei makes fun of Gustang for being dumped.

The origins story and end of Traumerei's love life is never mentioned...
Traum hates towerborn but he seems to be intrigued by dna and manipulating lives. I can see him studding himself out not for sexual enjoyment, but solely to create life. We have also seen him watch people have sex on two occasions, so he has his kinks for sure. There are also hints at heartbreak, but i dont believe its for a fellow irregular.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Traum hates towerborn but he seems to be intrigued by dna and manipulating lives. I can see him studding himself out not for sexual enjoyment, but solely to create life. We have also seen him watch people have sex on two occasions, so he has his kinks for sure. There are also hints at heartbreak, but i dont believe its for a fellow irregular.

Traumerei has to be romantically betrayed.

Else all the talk about his fate being betrayal would be pointless.