Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 608 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 608 Spoilers & Discussion

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Rak's eyelashes are made of blood or what.previously I thought it was like fish bone
Also tiara looking sad in this chapter

Last edited:

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
And I think they native one will help mirchea as a founder of FUG when war of genesis happen because they too have a grudge to Z, but as we can see their elder or the people around mirchea for now didn't mention or seem like know about native one cmiiw.

Khel hellam only know what inside him as ancient.
Not mentioning is not a clear cut evidence, there are a lot more historical lores that are not yet revealed. The only part revealed as of now is the part related to Hidden Grove which is just a small group within Genesis.

Anyway, during Genesis, Khel had not become a host for ancient/native one.

Azure🐬

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Hmm no a regular don't deserve to fight a top 300.
Now, there are two school of thoughts on this:
One, you believe he was weak and got a huge buff from White's power and subsequently got a rage based power up ( keeping his ancient lineage relevant) last chapter to compete with a top 300.

Or, you believe he was already wayyyy stronger as a native one, got sealed, lost his powers and now various factors are triggering the power release.

The first one is what we saw happened in the webtoon and second one is based on headcannon, extrapolation of facts we learned at the hidden floor.

The second one is a much better explanation to gauge the current events. My problem has been the execution which I would divide into 2 aspects:-
1) the personality aspect- I feel Rak got way more used to having his friends/companions do the heavy work. He didn't have a proper fight in ages. He has been in his chibi form all this time and was reduced to comic relief. Furthermore, he doesn't train. His predator speeches are empty talk if you look at his character progression.
So, why would he have the ego trigger after all this time for being called out?( Rak, you don't have my respect on this.)
2) the progression and continuity aspect- This power up/ power reveal( whatever you side with) could have been made much more legitimate/ easy on the mind if SIU developed the base well - time to time reminding readers that he is a native one. That would have prepared the readers for this sudden development and no one would have had to brainstorm dialogues from 200 chapters before to make this make sense. Explanation matters. I wonder how much of this SIU will explain even now and how much of this would go the two steps backward kind of situation.

Afterall, the readers are not supposed to do the brainstorming by creating headcannons to fill the gaps of explanation we never get. It's like you are doing the work for the author in a way.

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
As V's revolution happened after Zahard stop climbing and become king, it means the 134th floor is already opened.

Do you count V as ranker? The system might have not been established whe he died, no?
Of course, for me he wasn't a ranker.

But does it matter? It's just a classification that doesn't matter much to an irregular.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I think before the genesis because if the native one part of FUG they still gonna make a name on ranker rank system in genesis war *(because mirchea, dowon, and cha participated in this war and still got rank as "high ranker") because maybe zahard only eradicated *and curse that participated in V and arlene war so no one remember them.

*edit
*second edit
Just correcting, during Genesis Cha and Dowon were just rankers.

When they woke up, they were never told that they were high-rankers, but rather that they had the strength of one.

In other words, it is very likely that at that time the concept of high-ranker did not yet exist.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

The 2nd piece controls teleportation (not energy), chances are good that the last two pieces will also control something else other than energy. If I am right then, unless there is some sort of synergistic effect from all four pieces, Bam is not demonstrating the ability to use the Thorn adequately.

I also feel that he is not using his Huge, Gigantonormous Orb well, nor is he using the Blue and Red Thysas well either.
Baam has 573833929 techniques he could use well, but the script conveniently forgets.

I don't even know why he doesn't use black shinsoo

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Not mentioning is not a clear cut evidence, there are a lot more historical lores that are not yet revealed. The only part revealed as of now is the part related to Hidden Grove which is just a small group within Genesis.

Anyway, during Genesis, Khel had not become a host for ancient/native one.
I don't believe it if SIU let it pass chance to give us some uplift of clue native one on mirchea appear on currect arc

Just correcting, during Genesis Cha and Dowon were just rankers.

When they woke up, they were never told that they were high-rankers, but rather that they had the strength of one.

In other words, it is very likely that at that time the concept of high-ranker did not yet exist.
Thanks for addition

Aaahhh is clear cut now that because of they survive *and become sealed hero/hero on genesis war they called "high ranker" now

*edit

Afterall, the readers are not supposed to do the brainstorming by creating headcannons to fill the gaps of explanation we never get. It's like you are doing the work for the author in a way.
I don't care about this because as I said here:

I for once think for me amateurish reader, never once writer some bigger stories that took long like tog, and didn't try compare with other series, I can take SIU is amateurish too, because SIU got no editor if that is right, he just try convey story that he writes still, he maybe have a note for each character he writes, and try adjust it on his manhwa, like he changes the background of yama to fixed in his narrative he wants, even like plothole like doom said that his father that command doom ran from lopobia family is still hanging, I still can fill it with that yas manipulate doom, and as long as it fix my narrative too I still keep going, or I can still connect the dot on this manhwa I am still fine.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hmm no a regular don't deserve to fight a top 300.

Only Enne did it, and even Adori didn't.
What do they need to do to "deserve" that? Baam and his companions probably experienced crazier things during their climb than Adori and Enne already. They are playing a game with two FHs involved, went to the HF and FoD, met Urek etc. A.A. played chess with Traumerei himself and so on.

Climbing with Baam, an Irregular is something huge as well.

Adori and Enne are like tier 3 or 4 supporting characters. Important in the army or the lore of certain families but ultimately supporting characters. Again, what Rak did doesn't affect them in any way. You just care too much about these character profiles.

Well, White exists. Dude literally went from a mere D-rank regular into bullying a Corps Commander after eating a bunch of souls.
White climbed the Tower and became a Ranker before getting nerfed by spells after his loss.

I still don't believe that Rak is The Giant himself, but his power must have been sealed.

Yuri cannot do anything against tiara. Even before tiara whipped out her pen, she was using her shinsu roses to test out yuris reaction speed. These same shinsu roses was just recently able to slice through traumeries shinneuh ; point is, even before the pen, tiara was severely holding back against yuri with her own ability ( who already had her 13 months out at this point )
Tiara was in a hurry. If she was much stronger than Yuri, she would have defeated her quickly. They were clearly portrayed as fighters in the same ballpark.

Last edited:

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
White climbed the Tower and became a Ranker before getting nerfed by spells after his loss.
Seriously we don't know if white become ranker (make ranker test) or not after they combine, what we know is after they combine they become white then after that become slayer, that we don't know become slayer of FUG is must ranker or not *in term make ranker test, or just with overhelming strenght they can become slayer.

They are regular 5 regular before they combine, and after that become white, is this white still regular or just become ranker in term of strenght not in term that he make ranker test.

Because there's a chance that hoaqin when first time combine become like this:

Evan noted that her power was "higher than a Ranker's".[5]

To put it simple: hoaqin (slayer candidate) ->combine with his sibling -> become ranker in term of strenght -> become slayer -> become king in outer tower to eat many soul -> stopped by princess of zahard (white aknowlegde by the tower that his strenght is on par with high ranker) -> run away to hell train by divided himself to 5 again.

*edit

Last edited:

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Seriously we don't know if white become ranker (make ranker test) or not after they combine, what we know is after they combine they become white then after that become slayer, that we don't know become slayer of FUG is must ranker or not *in term make ranker test, or just with overhelming strenght they can become slayer.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Still that cannot convinced me, because he doesn't even know about the floor of death the place that got no admin in there, or hidden floor, but he know hell train. The term ranker there can be as strong as ranker, because he can fight ranker in outer tower, and know about that, he becoming king and devour as many as ranker when he make two kingdom fighting each oder.

Last edited:

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
I still don't believe that Rak is The Giant himself
Right, Data Eduan stated that the giant (Ancient) split itself into Native Ones.

He was a High Ranker before splitting back into 5 regulars involving the spell at Hell Train. He was supposed to become High Ranker again by combining all 5 regulars and completing the spell at Hell Train. However, the spell at Hell Train already disappear before the Last Clone recombine into White so the High Ranker status was not recovered.

SIU stated that White was High Ranker and that keeping regular status after merging back is unexpected outcome.

Blogpost of Season 2 Episode 257:
A powerful Slayer fallen to the realm of Regulars. A High Ranker in the world of Regulars.
Blogpost of Season 2 Episode 317:
As shockingly as it is, current White with the spell being cast off is ranked as a Regular

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Right, Data Eduan stated that the giant (Ancient) split itself into Native Ones.

He was a High Ranker before splitting back into 5 regulars involving the spell at Hell Train. He was supposed to become High Ranker again by combining all 5 regulars and completing the spell at Hell Train. However, the spell at Hell Train already disappear before the Last Clone recombine into White so the High Ranker status was not recovered.

SIU stated that White was High Ranker and that keeping regular status after merging back is unexpected outcome.

Blogpost of Season 2 Episode 257:

Blogpost of Season 2 Episode 317:
Yeah I know that, he is high ranker after the incident, but before that? Does he need goes up the tower if he can reside in outer tower, slaughter as many as life to manage his power? He can do that, he can travel to outside tower if he can goes to middle tower after he done test in 20th floor tower.

Here is my headcannon, he is done test in 20th floor so he can goes to middle tower, then he tries to gain his power there by eat soul in there, but as we know that middle tower restricted for making children, that isn't many soul he can get there, after that he goes to outer tower, with his power he can become a king in the outer tower and slaughter as many as people in there to eat their soul because in outer tower there isn't restricted for making children, and then his slaughter heard by the zahard kingdom, zahard kingdom send one of his princess to stop white, after white loses he become five again and become regular again, climb up to where hell train is and reside there to complete his power again, because of that he clueless about floor of death or hidden floor because that is the second time he climb again.

Tsdreamss

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What do they need to do to "deserve" that? Baam and his companions probably experienced crazier things during their climb than Adori and Enne already. They are playing a game with two FHs involved, went to the HF and FoD, met Urek etc. A.A. played chess with Traumerei himself and so on.

Climbing with Baam, an Irregular is something huge as well.

Adori and Enne are like tier 3 or 4 supporting characters. Important in the army or the lore of certain families but ultimately supporting characters. Again, what Rak did doesn't affect them in any way. You just care too much about these character profiles.

I still don't believe that Rak is The Giant himself, but his power must have been sealed.

Tiara was in a hurry. If she was much stronger than Yuri, she would have defeated her quickly. They were clearly portrayed as fighters in the same ballpark.
No she wasn’t…she sent khun and rak to find baam. She was never actually pursuing him herself until after the gate opened.

Big-Bird

Reaction score
Country
French Guiana
Still that cannot convinced me, because he doesn't even know about the floor of death the place that got no admin in there
That's just means that it was sealed before Enryu's incident.
White is so old that a descendant of the people who revered White had time to become HR.
or hidden floor, but he know hell train.
The HF is a secret, at best its existence is just a rumour.
The term ranker there can be as strong as ranker, because he can fight ranker in outer tower, and know about that, he becoming king and devour as many as ranker when he make two kingdom fighting each oder.
He says he's become a Ranker, so there's no interpretation to be had.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That's just means that it was sealed before Enryu's incident.
White is so old that a descendant of the people who revered White had time to become HR.

The HF is a secret, at best its existence is just a rumour.

He says he's become a Ranker, so there's no interpretation to be had.
Here read when the fod happen, I believe is long enough even before white.

Like evan noted that her power was "higher than a Ranker's".[5] about white clone is power. There white too can assume that his power is "higher than a ranker's", he knows that.

Okey I am done then this talk is too long, let's agree to disagree here.

Last edited:

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic

Like evan noted that her power was "higher than a Ranker's".[5] about white clone is power. There white too can assume that his power is "higher than a ranker's", he knows that.

You just want to argue
Even after people showed you proof
You keep going with your own fake story
You want to be siu so bad.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You just want to argue
Even after people showed you proof
You keep going with your own fake story
You want to be siu so bad.
I just collect what SIU present, if that's not suite everyone, everyone can ignore it and move on, because I just present what I found, there's not harm to present my mind about that.
If that's fake for you or anyone else I am fine with it.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Higher than a Ranker means High Ranker tier.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I just collect what SIU present, if that's not suite everyone, everyone can ignore it and move on, because I just present what I found, there's not harm to present my mind about that.
If that's fake for you or anyone else I am fine with it.
That’s Your own narrative you don’t even care at the facts people post
When i said that the native Direct descendant were following the 13GW and you asked me for proof!
I provided everything even the chapter for you to read
And even with that yo were in denial 😂
You just want to argue about some.

lianecel

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Well, White exists. Dude literally went from a mere D-rank regular into bullying a Corps Commander after eating a bunch of souls.
A bunch of soul = more than 1 billion soul