Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 608 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 12 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 608 Spoilers & Discussion

paulbee

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I mean for the thorn has to be called "the weapon to slay the king" he must completed it, and for first fragment thorn maybe he getting used of it, but yeah for second thorn fragment he still struggle for used it, there is still third and fourth fragment, but I will believe when they become completed baam will used it easily because the function will not be separated anymore.
Well I did suggest the possibility of a synergistic advantage from the complete Thorn. I just feel that Bam has so many advantageous weapons even as he is right now that we should see more Bosslike ass-kickingness from him.

It is possible that the above may happen more frequently after this arc is over, if it doesn't that will be a huge disappointment even for us die-in-the-wool TOG fans.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well I did suggest the possibility of a synergistic advantage from the complete Thorn.
see below......

The 2nd piece controls teleportation (not energy), chances are good that the last two pieces will also control something else other than energy. If I am right then, unless there is some sort of synergistic effect from all four pieces, Bam is not demonstrating the ability to use the Thorn adequately.

I also feel that he is not using his Huge, Gigantonormous Orb well, nor is he using the Blue and Red Thysas well either.
I just feel that Bam has so many advantageous weapons even as he is right now that we should see more Bosslike ass-kickingness from him.

It is possible that the above may happen more frequently after this arc is over, if it doesn't that will be a huge disappointment even for us die-in-the-wool TOG fans.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
That’s Your own narrative you don’t even care at the facts people post
When i said that the native Direct descendant were following the 13GW and you asked me for proof!
I provided everything even the chapter for you to read
And even with that yo were in denial 😂
You just want to argue about some.
Nope in your case I just didn't read it carefully seriously, in this white case there is some hole that critical after I collected what I found.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Nope in your case I just didn't read it carefully seriously, in this white case there is some hole that critical after I collected what I found.
Season 2 Episode 188:

When Hoaquin, Vicente, Anna, David, and Albelda merge into White, they were still regulars. When White reach 134th floor, it was White who receive Ranker status, not 5 of them individually, hence when they split, they return to 5 regulars.

Season 2 Episode 168:

It wasn't clearly explained why the incident with Zahard Princess forced them to split but it is clear he was fleeing from her. Hell Train is perfect hiding place because that Zahard Princess cannot pursue him here. Note that in split form, they are 5 regulars so they can enter the train even without help from the Hell Train master. Hell Train is also a perfect place because a lot of deaths happens in it which will help him accumulate power (without interference from that Zahard Princess or other threat), so White put spell on the train to ensnare the dead souls but they become sealed in unstable state as Roen wreck that plan. He manage to ressurect later on but fail to regain the Ranker status.

SIU chose not to explain why White fail to regain Ranker status, he only stated that it is shocking. Just as Pedro said earlier, sometimes strange and unusual things happen in the Tower. We can only speculate, here are some possible reason why White fail to regain Ranker status:
  • The rule in Hell Train had disappeared when the Last Clone rejoined, it affected the spell White put on Hell Train, the resulting imperfection make the Ranker status disappear.
  • Last Clone retain her personality so it does not result in full merge hence the Tower did not recognize the current White as the old White who has Ranker status.
  • Albelda's soul cease to exist as individual soul (got merged into Last Clone) so the Tower do not recognize current White (Hoaquin-Vicente-Anna-David-Last Clone) the same being as old White (Hoaquin-Vicente-Anna-David-Albelda) who has Ranker status.
  • Baam took some of the souls so White was not fully restored. White become fully restored during Cat Tower and regain his Ranker Status (but his Regular/Ranker status was not revealed at that time). The full restoration was reverted as Baam, AA, and Rak stole his power, so now Vicente is Regular.
  • White's spell is unstable, some things can get lost after all these years, including Ranker's status.
  • White's spell does not have the ability to store Ranker status to begin with so it cannot be regained even if they merge again after splitting.
  • White lost his ID card (pocket) which show his Ranker status so he is using Hoaquin ID card (pocket) which has Regular status. 🤣
  • Add your own theory...

Last edited:

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Season 2 Episode 188:

When Hoaquin, Vicente, Anna, David, and Albelda merge into White, they were still regulars. When White reach 134th floor, it was White who receive Ranker status, not 5 of them individually, hence when they split, they return to 5 regulars.

Season 2 Episode 168:

It wasn't clearly explained why the incident with Zahard Princess forced them to split but it is probable that in that battle, their spell got weakened to the point that it cannot maintain them in a single body. White need a hiding place because after splitting, the 5 clones are significantly weaker, they also need numerous souls to repair/revive the spell. Hell Train is the perfect place as ranker normally cannot pursue him here and numerous death occur in it, giving White the much needed souls to revive. Note that in split form, they are 5 regulars so they can enter the train even without help from the Hell Train master (though it is likely FUG had a hand on it as they know White's whereabout). White put spell on the train to ensnare the dead souls but they become sealed in unstable state as Roen wreck that plan.

SIU chose not to explain why White fail to regain Ranker status, he only stated that is is shocking. Just as Pedro said earlier, sometimes strange and unusual things happen in the Tower. We can only speculate, here are some possible reason why White fail to regain ranker status:
  • The rule in Hell Train had disappeared when the Last Clone rejoined, it affected the spell White put on Hell Train, the resulting imperfection make the Ranker status disappear.
  • Last Clone retain her personality so it does not result in full merge hence the Tower did not recognize the current White as the old White who is high ranker.
  • Albelda's soul cease to exist as individual soul (got merged into Last Clone) so the Tower do not recognize current White (Hoaquin-Vicente-Anna-David-Last Clone) the same being as old White (Hoaquin-Vicente-Anna-David-Albelda) who is high ranker.
  • White's spell does not have the ability to store Ranker status so it cannot be regained even if they merge again after splitting.
You find another hole, I just hope SIU make it clear, but I know SIU somehow like this, and sometimes in live too not everything clear, yeah I must admit I enjoy this, good SIU good lol

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Season 2 Episode 188:

Season 2 Episode 168:

It wasn't clearly explained why the incident with Zahard Princess forced them to split but it is clear he was fleeing from her. Hell Train is perfect hiding place because that Zahard Princess cannot pursue him here. Note that in split form, they are 5 regulars so they can enter the train even without help from the Hell Train master. Hell Train is also a perfect place because a lot of deaths happens in it which will help him accumulate power (without interference from that Zahard Princess or other threat), so White put spell on the train to ensnare the dead souls but they become sealed in unstable state as Roen wreck that plan. He manage to ressurect later on but fail to regain the Ranker status.

SIU chose not to explain why White fail to regain Ranker status, he only stated that it is shocking. Just as Pedro said earlier, sometimes strange and unusual things happen in the Tower. We can only speculate, here are some possible reason why White fail to regain Ranker status:
  • Last Clone retain her personality so it does not result in full merge hence the Tower did not recognize the current White as the old White who has Ranker status.
  • Albelda's soul cease to exist as individual soul (got merged into Last Clone) so the Tower do not recognize current White (Hoaquin-Vicente-Anna-David-Last Clone) the same being as old White (Hoaquin-Vicente-Anna-David-Albelda) who has Ranker status.
  • Baam took some of the souls so White was not fully restored. White become fully restored during Cat Tower and regain his Ranker Status (but his Regular/Ranker status was not revealed at that time). The full restoration was reverted as Baam, AA, and Rak stole his power, so now Vicente is Regular.
  • White's spell is unstable, some things can get lost after all these years, including Ranker's status.
  • White's spell does not have the ability to store Ranker status to begin with so it cannot be regained even if they merge again after splitting.
  • White lost his ID card (pocket) which show his Ranker status so he is using Hoaquin ID card (pocket) which has Regular status. 🤣
  • Add your own theory...
Something worth noting here is that on occasion folk in the tower can simply look at people and immediately tell they are rankers or high rankers. And that without necessarily recognizing the person in question. At times it feels like people simply know the status of others.

Epic_Rider

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Something worth noting here is that on occasion folk in the tower can simply look at people and immediately tell they are rankers or high rankers. And that without necessarily recognizing the person in question. At times it feels like people simply know the status of others.
This is an interesting point.

I would say that people are just detecting the strength of Ranker level shinsu, but when White regained his power albeit temporarily at the end of Season 2, they still thought of him as a Regular even though they could also tell how strong he was. Perhaps signing the Ranker contracts allows Rankers to recognize it in others?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
This is an interesting point.

I would say that people are just detecting the strength of Ranker level shinsu, but when White regained his power albeit temporarily at the end of Season 2, they still thought of him as a Regular even though they could also tell how strong he was. Perhaps signing the Ranker contracts allows Rankers to recognize it in others?
Is there a case that regular can detect that too? If regular can detect that too, is maybe simply the shinshu they used is more? What we can say when we see ras see rak become berseker or when wuiwui hand to hand combat with baam, more stronger maybe? More polish that rak can shape shinshu become stone and he can shape it as he wish and bigger?

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Season 2 Episode 188:

Season 2 Episode 168:

• Add your own theory...
He will still be in denial.

You find another hole, I just hope SIU make it clear, but I know SIU somehow like this, and sometimes in live too not everything clear, yeah I must admit I enjoy this, good SIU good lol
Told you. @Yelnats he likes to sent you to find something just to say Nop again 😂

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
He will still be in denial.

Told you. @Yelnats he likes to sent you to find something just to say Nop again 😂
Yeah as you wish, what wrong with different view of something? For me Is shape my mind and who disscussed with me even we still have different view of that, this last response to you about this, this topic is OOT.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
All that needs to be said about White, is that Hwa Ryun planned it back on the HT maybe even before LOL!!! She did tell Bam allies would die if chose to pursue Rachel on the HT!!!

AA is either going to level up here as a MASTER Lightbearer or make a foolish gamble by healing Dumas
--- Double Post Merged, ---

“The best thing” AA has is Sweetfish! Sweetfish is about to go crazy!

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
AA is either going to level up here as a MASTER Lightbearer or make a foolish gamble by healing Dumas
What exactly is Khun supposed to do here anyway? Help Dumas eliminate more Lo Po Bia threats, or help the Branch Heads so they can stand a chance and distract Dumas long enough for him to escape.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
We haven't seen the last member of trauma chess piece. Wonder if it's Kirin since he is going to show up eventually.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
What exactly is Khun supposed to do here anyway? Help Dumas eliminate more Lo Po Bia threats, or help the Branch Heads so they can stand a chance and distract Dumas long enough for him to escape.
I’m leaning heal/support Dumas.

When AA paired with Berdych, she was able to use armored arms! Bam gained a metal tail vs Daleet! Dumas is going off

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I’m leaning heal/support Dumas.

When AA paired with Berdych, she was able to use armored arms! Bam gained a metal tail vs Daleet! Dumas is going off
Healing Dumas? The one who wants to capture Baam?

King Dryst

Reaction score
Country
Cobra
Healing Dumas? The one who wants to capture Baam?
It's not like it would be the first time that buffoon has aided someone and had it bite Baam straight in the ass. Remember White?

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It's not like it would be the first time that buffoon has aided someone and had it bite Baam straight in the ass. Remember White?
I remember AA helping Baam to create a power boosting supplement. Baam then share it with AA and Rak. If I recall correctly, the color of the supplement is White.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
AA is looking for them to kill each other
Why would you guys think he would pick
A side? When he wants them both dead.

Both sides are using the kidnapping of his friends to capture him even the revs.

Now if he have to pick a side
LPB would be better than PB
Traumerei wants to crown Baam
Gustang wants to use Baam then kill him.

big different.

Gustang is like the Elders that were supporting
Karaka's plan to make a weapon out of Baam
Gustang knows that baam is the way to kill the king But he doesn't trust him bc a free Baam can easily Choose not to fight Zahard in the future and Gustang, He definitely wants to kill the king