Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 609 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 609 Spoilers & Discussion

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Karaka went to his brothers the Revs leaders!

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Come to think of it, umtiti wears a bag similar to what hatz in workshop battle, could it be that bag carries energy? If it is, then the most broken weapon in tower, bongbong's energy can be replenished since she would be using it frequently.
Probably his shinheuh bowl.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Where is WGW? I honestly think SIU doesn't want to draw her, so he hoping the readers forget about her, but this reader hasn't.
Hanging around with Kallavan.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
So weak, Baam has to bring out the true self mode horns. He hasn't been pushed that far since White.
I wouldn't say he has been pushed to go that far. He is using these horns and Leviathan now. It's the typical fight where Baam learns how to control his powers in real time. Even as he is now, he can't comfortably defeat or fight all the High Rankers. His Orb + Thorn wasn't able to one shot one of Kirin's elite soldiers who is Upper Ranker tier or something.

Between these horns and Mimesis I am not sure what's stronger (though Mimesis has levels).

That is direct physical boost.
That boost that Baam got back then wasn't permanent. That's why he lost the ability to create a Shinsoo Sword. Now Baam knows how to burn them, something that A.A. has yet to do.

Only AA and Rak was shown, the others had left the room. Besides, AA only say he feel increase in pressure. At the next scene, he was already fine, not showing any sign of discomfort despite the ship going deeper (which according to Elbaba, will make the pressure increase further).
The twins were shown later and they were fine. The fact that he was affected by the pressure hints at his strength. That was the test that that Lero-Ro used to in S1. All the Regulars but Baam would be dead without the submarine, Rak was perfectly fine while A.A. was not. That moment not only confirmed that A.A. wasn't Ranker level, it's one of the few moments that SIU used to highlight Rak's strength compared to him. To me, seeing these two was more than enough since I don't believe that Rak is stronger than any of the Princesses in base.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Hmmm, tbh I don't think neither aguero nor rak need to get into the souls burning angle of this. They simply got a raw powerup. We just saw rak turn into the legendary super turtle and not a speck of evidence of soul burning or even the white wing thingies he got. Even when he flew away from the bear branch head... The soul burning part of the story is over.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Hmmm, tbh I don't think neither aguero nor rak need to get into the souls burning angle of this. They simply got a raw powerup. We just saw rak turn into the legendary super turtle and not a speck of evidence of soul burning or even the white wing thingies he got. Even when he flew away from the bear branch head... The soul burning part of the story is over.
That just means that Rak can get even stronger if he burns souls. His awakening as an Ancient is something else entirely.

Why would Baam need to burn souls to use them but not A.A. and Rak who are far below him in terms of talent? Even if we assume that one of them has a good affinity with soul manipulation it doesn’t feel right. Hoaqin himself talked about this.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
That boost that Baam got back then wasn't permanent. That's why he lost the ability to create a Shinsoo Sword. Now Baam knows how to burn them, something that A.A. has yet to do.
That sword skill is not passive boost, that sword skill is creating sword by burning soul. The power the soul grant him is not limited to creating weapon by burning the soul. The soul also make him fell lighter even without burning it. Even Rak and Khun feel lighter without knowing how to burn soul.

The twins were shown later and they were fine.
That was after AA was shown to be fine too. In fact, AA was fine all along, he just feel increased pressure but shook it off a moment later.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
That just means that Rak can get even stronger if he burns souls. His awakening as an Ancient is something else entirely.

Why would Baam need to burn souls to use them but not A.A. and Rak who are far below him in terms of talent? Even if we assume that one of them has a good affinity with soul manipulation it doesn’t feel right. Hoaqin himself talked about this.
Thats why I think neither none of them has to burn souls anymore. Rak could even fly without the wings showing up. Burning souls is framed as not easy... bam could handle them because he has infinite space within them but that's probably not the case for rak or aguero. I don't see this being much of a plot point goign forward, it's done. It might return if it plays into vicente rising to a high ranker like fighter if he takes the power or something.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Did AA and Rak get souls?!?! Wasn’t it sweetfish that gave them leftover power?!?!

Bam was the one that absorbed White’s blade!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Did AA and Rak get souls?!?! Wasn’t it sweetfish that gave them leftover power?!?!

Bam was the one that absorbed White’s blade!
I'm making the case none of them has souls anymore. We saw bam burning through the ones he had and when rak fired his ancient spear the power white had was distributed between the 3 of them. Both rak and aguero were able to use the power without going through a soul burning process.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I'm making the case none of them has souls anymore. We saw bam burning through the ones he had and when rak fired his ancient spear the power white had was distributed between the 3 of them. Both rak and aguero were able to use the power without going through a soul burning process.
Flying was a power given by the souls to Rak and Khun they still can fly they still has souls to burn
They can’t burn as quickly as Baam’s souls bc they don’t throw big attacks like baam i assume.

another things is idk if they are aware of how to use the souls power or burn them since even for baam that wasn’t easy to do

Im not surprised at this serie inconsistencies anymore tho.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Flying was a power given by the souls to Rak and Khun they still can fly they still has souls to burn
They can’t burn as quickly as Baam’s souls bc they don’t throw big attacks like baam i assume.

another things is idk if they are aware of how to use the souls power or burn them since even for baam that wasn’t easy to do

Im not surprised at this serie inconsistencies anymore tho.
We've seen bam and white burning souls but we've never seen anything even remotely indicative of that in rak or aguero, even when they just got the power. I doubt they were unconsciously burning souls as they flew when white was defeated... It's a level of convenience which not even bam got with his infinite space and talent. I think towards the end bam was not even burning souls, he simply devoured them.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
MO Bam devoured most if not all of White’s souls + devil, thus why he passed out! AA’s sweetfish received some collateral and shared it with AA and Rak!

AA probably got stronger the 1st time around when he charged up White!
Kind of like how Vicente received collateral for sealing Levi in Bam
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Dumas’ red claws resemble Red Thryssa’s! Good chance he was created from remnants of the dead administrator

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Interesting how the elephant and carp could not block Dumas’ red claw transformation! Just like HJ’s red claws!!!

Is Urek on his way to fight Dumas?!?!

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Urek has the most boring fighting style out of the irregulars seen so far IMO. Right next to Gustang, not including Rachel.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Urek has the most boring fighting style out of the irregulars seen so far IMO. Right next to Gustang, not including Rachel.
His style lacks creativity compared to others, at least what we’ve seen so far.

I wonder… the immortality contract, could it be broken when a FH retrieves their memories?!?! Would the administrator step in when Gustang and Traum retrieve theirs?!?!

Last edited:

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Fisherman (urek main position) is lack creativity if he just blast his attack here and there without do some shinshu manipulation or show some element on his attack.

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
His style lacks creativity compared to others, at least what we’ve seen so far.

I wonder… the immortality contract, could it be broken when a FH retrieves their memories?!?! Would the administrator step in when Gustang and Traum retrieve theirs?!?!
At the very least It is unlikely that Arlene and Vee erased thier memories, this would seem to unlink memory retrieval from the immortality contract for some of them.