Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 609 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 609 Spoilers & Discussion

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Umtiti is dead lol!!!

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol Pokoko clearly explained that everyone was killed and that those who surrendered are in the game. We only see 5 individuals in the prison ship!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
I feel like the badger LPB should be harder to kill. But yeah, he is suspiciously absent here. I suppose it's possible that belerier is keeping a couple branch heads imprisoned elsewhere for some other game.

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Even Baam didn't get a direct power boost after absorbing souls besides that moment where he defeated Hoaqin for the first time
That is direct physical boost.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We don't really need to when we saw every Regular but her and only A.A. was suffering.
Only AA and Rak was shown, the others had left the room. Besides, AA only say he feel increase in pressure. At the next scene, he was already fine, not showing any sign of discomfort despite the ship going deeper (which according to Elbaba, will make the pressure increase further).

Last edited:

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lol are people actually concerned about the lame ass badger that struggled against Goruro?!?!

Last edited:

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
This “karaka armor was destroyed” is BS
How many times that happened and he still
Manage to comeback even after that from urek on FOD, something off about his disappearing.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Lol Pokoko clearly explained that everyone was killed and that those who surrendered are in the game. We only see 5 individuals in the prison ship!
What makes you think umtiti didn't surrender?
If the chess rules is same as ours, I think game starts only when you have equal chess pieces. On another note, how come Gus didn't notice pokoko? He clearly said, he wanted everyone dead. Did he change his mind or was he in a hurry to not mind pokoko?

Lol are people actually concerned about the lame ass badger that struggled against Goruro?!?!
IIRC, their divine sea animals were fighting. Umtiti didn't partake in the fight like goruro did

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Where is WGW? I honestly think SIU doesn't want to draw her, so he hoping the readers forget about her, but this reader hasn't.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
What makes you think umtiti didn't surrender?
If the chess rules is same as ours, I think game starts only when you have equal chess pieces. On another note, how come Gus didn't notice pokoko? He clearly said, he wanted everyone dead. Did he change his mind or was he in a hurry to not mind pokoko?

IIRC, their divine sea animals were fighting. Umtiti didn't partake in the fight like goruro did

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Umtiti was holding back against his little bro.

Grace12025

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Where is WGW? I honestly think SIU doesn't want to draw her, so he hoping the readers forget about her, but this reader hasn't.
And she's supposed to be one of the strongest Branch Heads too. Probably with Kirin & the revolution's side now.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
I feel like the badger LPB should be harder to kill. But yeah, he is suspiciously absent here.

He's hanging with.

Elbaba?

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Come to think of it, umtiti wears a bag similar to what hatz in workshop battle, could it be that bag carries energy? If it is, then the most broken weapon in tower, bongbong's energy can be replenished since she would be using it frequently.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
And she's supposed to be one of the strongest Branch Heads too. Probably with Kirin & the revolution's side now.
WGW almost killed EVG for insulting FH gift to her
I hardly doubt she betrayed Traumerei that’s why she was left behind by Kirin she is to loyal to the FH.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Now that you mention it, where is the LPB mothership? I suppose it should be heading for the match location as well but I can't recall where it was last stationed and that should have some importance. WGW should be the most significant branch leader left outside of lobadon and kirin.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Traum abandoned the MS LOL!!! It has served it’s purpose by providing Lobadon the location of the SOS.