Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 610 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 15 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 610 Spoilers & Discussion

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Almost all BH dead anyway, LPB family if they survived, they must build their family from the few survived from this war, kirin who wants to become family head and have his own BH(?) must certain that traum killed, but if traum didn't dead and survive, kirin will dead with his ambition, robadon too will get punishment from traum because he left the mothership, and traum still thinking he runaways from his duty, even robadon plan's just bait for him from PB family and LPB really become small family that their reputation ruin on this war, put traum on shame, and zahard as the preparator of this, I like this development.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Almost all BH dead anyway, LPB family if they survived, they must build their family from the few survived from this war, kirin who wants to become family head and have his own BH(?) must certain that traum killed, but if traum didn't dead and survive, kirin will dead with his ambition, robadon too will get punishment from traum because he left the mothership, and traum still thinking he runaways from his duty, even robadon plan's just bait for him from PB family and LPB really become small family that their reputation ruin on this war, put traum on shame, and zahard as the preparator of this, I like this development.
No true
There’s enough BHs in the mothership
For the family to survive.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Who cares what Kirin wants?!?! Traum dies, then the LPB become a nobody family like all the rest!!!

Last edited:

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
No true
There’s enough BHs in the mothership
For the family to survive.
How many BHs that left in mothership?
Only one powerhorse I think on mothership WGW, her child *MIA (as I found her child still got no status as deceased on wiki).
*BH snake yorari MIA.
Elbaba? Not that much a count for him become powerhorse in LPB family.
As I said yes they are survive, but still their reputation will ruin because they lost in this war.

*edit

Who cares what Kirin wants?!?! Traum dies, then the LPB become a nobody family like all the rest!!!
Boring development lol, one of great family demise just like that, even yasratcha survive long enough to give yama his pot, cha and dowon who can be died as hero in the war still survive because zahard wants seal them lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I put this war as mirror when LPB and Zahard army versus akrinak, but here LPB (proxy from zahard) lose, I like that SIU mirroring that akrinak war and current war, is if akrinak win, what happen to LPB family? Kirin dead, pudidiy dead, elbaba dead, BH from turtle family dead, yas and wang-wang dead, who gonna change kirin as vice of LPB family? Robadon?, there's no yama or doom anymore, how elanie fate's? Is LPB family still side with zahard? Because zahard in this war and LPB family joint this war, and make LPB powerhorses dismiss, but as we can see there isn't powerhorse from zahard family coming to this war, does that make traum doubtful to zahard? Or he just erase this akrinak war memory? Lol

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Only one powerhorse I think on mothership WGW, her child *MIA (as I found her child still got no status as deceased on wiki).
*BH snake yorari MIA.
As I said yes they are survive, but still their reputation will ruin because they lost in this war.

*edit

Boring development lol, one of great family demise just like that, even yasratcha survive long enough to give yama his pot, cha and dowon who can be died as hero in the war still survive because zahard wants seal them lol

If I put this war as mirror when LPB and Zahard army versus akrinak, but here LPB (proxy from zahard) lose, I like that SIU mirroring that akrinak war and current war, is if akrinak win, what happen to LPB family? Kirin dead, pudidiy dead, elbaba dead, BH from turtle family dead, yas and wang-wang dead, who gonna change kirin as vice of LPB family? Robadon?, there's no yama or doom anymore, how elanie fate's? Is LPB family still side with zahard? Because zahard in this war and LPB family joint this war, and make LPB powerhorses dismiss, but as we can see there isn't powerhorse from zahard family coming to this war, does that make traum doubtful to zahard? Or he just erase this akrinak war memory? Lol
At least 4 more with WGW

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
At least 4 more with WGW
That's as I said a few, their powerhorse is reduce, as I know high ranker is valuable than common ranker, I think this gonna hurt LPB as great family, would they still on LPB family or try to run away from LPB family because there no hold anything there for them anymore, influence, power, and privelege as they see traum do as he like with this family? Like current BHs that betray thinking their family is become ruined and joint to PB family.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
At least 4 more with WGW
Please don’t get fooled by SIU
Im sure that Tump and Ju are dead
But im sure that wuiwui and rashut
Are going to survive Rob and Kirin too

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Please don’t get fooled by SIU
Im sure that Tump and Ju are dead
But im sure that wuiwui and rashut
Are going to survive Rob and Kirin too
Wiuwiu and rashut if they survive, they will hunt baam and rak again and if they meets dumas again? They sure died, rob if survive gonna get punish by traum we don't know what traum do to rob to punish him.
Kirin that traitor, do you think traum didn't know that kirin traitor? As we see traum didn't communicate again with kirin as traum leave the mothership, I am sure traum knows and he will kill kirin.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Why would they attack Baam again after losing? LMAO

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
They lost their chess pieces, they are out of this game.

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Wonder how the next chapter unfolds
Dumas: I have finally found you Irregular. Acc to my FL you must come with me
Viole: sure
AA: wait bam, I can use talk no shinsu to fool dumas
Dumas, your FL wishes to hold this game. Don't interfere. Blah, blah, blah
Dumas: yes, you are right. I have wasted my and your time. I will be on my way. Enjoy your game.
chapter 10/10

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
LMAO

even after Holland told Traumerei
He was in pain even after Traumerei
Disappear he was in pain
This guy thought Gustang wasn’t lying
He prefer to make something up instead
S3CH161
You really should put (.) or (,) and use uppercase correctly in your sentence. Your sentence is a mess...

Anyway, pain can continue even after bullet is removed from wound.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

*BH snake yorari MIA.

*edit
Dead/Presumed Dead:
Dokoko
Yorari
Purdidi
Perseus
Ju
Dump
Wuiwui*
Rashut*

*probably alive?

Missing:
Umtiti

Alive:
WGW
Goruro
Elbaba
Pokoko

It seems there are 7 more BH. Their total is 20, aren't they?

Last edited:

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dead/Presumed Dead:
Dokoko
Yorari
Pudidy
Percheron
Ju
Dump
Wuiwui*
Rashut*

*probably alive?

Missing:
Umtiti

Alive:
WGW
Goruro
Elbaba
Pokoko
I doubt viole killed wuiwui. Rashut didn't ignite the pendant. None cares if goruro and elbaba dies or lives. Tho I doubt he is alive since enkidu took over him and he is not strong enough to rival enkidu. Isn't percheron name of divine sea animal Perseus possess?

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
You are correct, I'll edit it.
If you want to correct, you can edit pudidy as purdidi. Also what about kukuda and perper? Those BLs who betrayed trauma. Since most of BLs already betrayed, they are also in the same boat, aren't they? Btw, who replaced them? Who are the current BLs of their branch?Also, Kirin and robadon are also BLs. Aren't they?

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Also what about kukuda and perper?
They are former Branch Head who have long left, they should have been replaced. Kukuda mentioned the the position is now vacant, probably refering to Dokoko's death (Windbird was... Firebird?).

Also, Kirin and robadon are also BLs. Aren't they?
Probably

insignificant creature

Banned
Reaction score
Country
Canada
They are former Branch Head who have long left, they should have been replaced. Kukuda mentioned the the position is now vacant, probably refering to Dokoko's death (Windbird was... Firebird?).
Since they were LPB BLs, they should also be mentioned. Kukuda says that's why I came back. That position belongs to me alone.

Also that gun mama. IIRC, her name was lefav or sth like that