Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 26 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 611 Spoilers & Discussion

Yelnats

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Baam isn't like A.A., he doesn't learn things just by seeing them :heh . At least not usually.

I don't think he needs that anyway, I am pretty sure his own versions are better.
At least he know.

Nb: knowing does not means mastering

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
At least he know.

Nb: knowing does not means mastering
In this context knowing means having the ability to use the technique. He never used it or showed that he can. Jinsung confirmed that he didn't teach him this one.

But as I said earlier, he doesn't need it.

big094

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
Any guesses what would happen tomorrow?
Scene change to the persons trying to get to the sprout. The pregame is almost finished, siu needs to bring the audience all in. We ill probably also see tiara, shes the only person we havent seen actively since this game started

insignificant creature

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Scene change to the persons trying to get to the sprout. The pregame is almost finished, siu needs to bring the audience all in. We ill probably also see tiara, shes the only person we havent seen actively since this game started
Well the title would be JVG Vs Dumas 2. So, I doubt it would be that

paulbee

Reaction score
Country
United States
I can't help but wonder where SIU is going with Enkidu. Why would he introduce a character from a well known historical Epic, unless it has a significance (even if it's brief). If there is an Enkidu, then there must also be a Gilgamesh, which has to be Bam, right?

If Bam is Gilgamesh, then ultimately Enkidu must be Khun, Aguero to my thinking. I actually think it's feasible, it all depends on how the story evolves from here. If the team is fated to face ever hostile and powerful foes, then AA may well need a powerup to be able to walk alongside with Bam and be a trusty help.

I wasn't too excited about the story this past week, but I'm looking forward to the new story. I hope SIU connects with the previous side stories (Luslec, and Urek), and I also wish he'd move the story along a bit faster.

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
I can't help but wonder where SIU is going with Enkidu. Why would he introduce a character from a well known historical Epic, unless it has a significance (even if it's brief). If there is an Enkidu, then there must also be a Gilgamesh, which has to be Bam, right?

If Bam is Gilgamesh, then ultimately Enkidu must be Khun, Aguero to my thinking. I actually think it's feasible, it all depends on how the story evolves from here. If the team is fated to face ever hostile and powerful foes, then AA may well need a powerup to be able to walk alongside with Bam and be a trusty help.

I wasn't too excited about the story this past week, but I'm looking forward to the new story. I hope SIU connects with the previous side stories (Luslec, and Urek), and I also wish he'd move the story along a bit faster.
I wish SIU had the balls to kill relevant characters as much as I like Aguero he has overstayed his welcome for far too long.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I wish SIU had the balls to kill relevant characters as much as I like Aguero he has overstayed his welcome for far too long.
Even with baam back up, AA dreams never come true to become head of khun if that happens, that way I see it, so baam isn't something significant in the tower.

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Uchiha Clan
Even with baam back up, AA dreams never come true to become head of khun if that happens, that way I see it, so baam isn't something significant in the tower.
i liked the story more when there was no ''main character'', kill Baam if it makes the story better. GoT really spoiled me, a good story is not dependend on the characters but the heart in conflict with itself and the world it takes place in.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
i liked the story more when there was no ''main character'', kill Baam if it makes the story better. GoT really spoiled me, a good story is not dependend on the characters but the heart in conflict with itself and the world it takes place in.
I like Asoif too.
Even Asoif have a flaw, the writer itself still human.
I just don't know why some reader wants someone who help baam as family without blood related died because of the sake of what?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Every time Viole used RT, his clothes were torn apart maybe due to sword being sharp. This time it doesn't happen. Consistent SIU 🫡
Here where he used RT mimesis lvl 1 his clothes didn't torn.