Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
It count as attach if they can shape it as they wish, like they can make their face didn't touch by fire they used the fire seems like helm shape on their head, armor shape in body, needle shape covered their hands, they can extended the fire needle shape on their hands as long as they want and the shape of needle didn't change.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Yeah I believe dumas is upper rank than evankhell rank before she demote because she fired as ruler.
Hmmm, I am not sure tbh. Would it be weird if characters like mascheny or evankhel can simply shape their elements any way they want? There's definitely going to be a functionality issue but otherwise there's nothing we know of that limits supremely skilled folk from anything of the sort. Rak used something that was called a spear but it wasn't even properly defined, it looked like the rocks on his arm extended. TBH I'd lean towards dumas identifying rak as an ancient simply because he could recognize the power. Or because the way he manipulated rocks could be connected to that. It's not like rak is using a foreign power or anything of the sort. He is using his innate strength and his atribute is a shield, not a spear (yet). it'd be weird if rak's ancestors' power had something spear related going on but that wasn't rak's primary attribute.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hmmm, I am not sure tbh. Would it be weird if characters like mascheny or evankhel can simply shape their elements any way they want? There's definitely going to be a functionality issue but otherwise there's nothing we know of that limits supremely skilled folk from anything of the sort. Rak used something that was called a spear but it wasn't even properly defined, it looked like the rocks on his arm extended. TBH I'd lean towards dumas identifying rak as an ancient simply because he could recognize the power. Or because the way he manipulated rocks could be connected to that. It's not like rak is using a foreign power or anything of the sort. He is using his innate strength and his atribute is a shield, not a spear (yet). it'd be weird if rak's ancestors' power had something spear related going on but that wasn't rak's primary attribute.
So how come no one else identified it lol?!?! He used his ability at the Nest, how come Yas and Mas did not?!?! How come Traum did not at the hotel lol?!?! Data Eduan saw the rock shield from the clicker and watched him fight data Viole but never said anything until the rocks were covering his arms!!!

Tonki used rocks too, nobody called him an ancient lol!!!

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
So how come no one else identified it lol?!?! He used his ability at the Nest, how come Yas and Mas did not?!?! How come Traum did not at the hotel lol?!?! Data Eduan saw the rock shield from the clicker and watched him fight data Viole but never said anything until the rocks were covering his arms!!!

Tonki used rocks too, nobody called him an ancient lol!!!

Wouldn't it be weird if just anyone could identify a native one like rak? Eons ago zahard made a point of largely exterminating the species, cursing their descendants and probably erase them from history for good measure. It's only the oldest rankers alive that had a chance of ever seeing one. And as I said earlier, odds are that there's only 4 hosts of ancients of rak's kind around (it'd be weird if rak's ancestor was around being hosted by someone IMO). It's only the oldest rankers that have a chance of having seen one, let alone witness its power. And sure, traumerei definitely knows ancients but we've seen how he is with things that don't pick his interest. He simply ignores most folk. Him ignoring a bug is completely in character.

In my post I was speculating a bit on how rak's powers could be different from other rankers that potentially have a rock element. Overall the series simply isn't clear on what makes rak's control different from other characters we have seen or how a hypothetical ranker would be capable of using said element. Tonki iirc used lava rather than rocks though. Or flaming rocks? Which he created. We've seen other folk with rock powers IIRC but it was someone that could turn his body to stone. Matte could use a variety of reinforcement to turn his body to concrete... I suppose the most likely indicator of what makes rak different is that he can take rocks from the environment and can control them. Tonki at least didn't seem to take rocks from the environment.

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Evankhell or maschenny can only shape it out on the air, outside their body, they cannot shape it as a tool extended their body for example like long needle/fork/whipe element covered in their arms, if they can do that they can fighting more freely not just everytime element shinshu they shoot they need make it again.

As for example:
-If eduan can make extended lightning spear shape attach to his hands/arms he can just punch as many times as he wants no needs to make spear anymore plus he can make spear in the air and throw it how strong he will become?

-If zahard can make his golden needle shape attach to his arms/hands, make cosmos in the air and he punchs extended shaped golden needle that covered in his hands as fast as he can then shoot his cosmos, he will be become so strong. Even data zahard try imitated covered thing that native one/ancient can do by the used of his shinwonryu to his whole body.

-White if he can make his manmade sword attach covered his hand he doesn't need grip it he just swing his hand even both his hands to slash enemy, he will become powerfull and he can be use two swords.

-There's one person can shape his shinshu looks like arm that he is kallavan, but he cannot extended his arm like luffy do in one piece or more like tracked his enemy with his shinshu shaped arm, if he can extended his shaped arm shinshu to punch someone out of his reach then delivered his explosive shinshu when his long shape punch touch them, or wrap his enemy with his extended shaped shinshu arm and make another explosive shinshu with another hand out of air, how effective/efficient his attack will be?

But they cannot do that, only ancient/native one can do that attach shaped element to themself make it extended and make that element on the air too, because of that eduan said ancient/native one is so strong.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
And sure, traumerei definitely knows ancients but we've seen how he is with things that don't pick his interest. He simply ignores most folk. Him ignoring a bug is completely in character.
c’mon now this is absolute trash rationale! Traum’s not interested in an ancient lol?!?! As a Zahard fanatic he should at least want to eliminate Rak by all means!

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Oh yeah enkidu may based on ancient/native one, as we can see it shaped shinshu/water element(?) to make it body and extended it as it wants.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
c’mon now this is absolute trash rationale! Traum’s not interested in an ancient lol?!?! As a Zahard fanatic he should at least want to eliminate Rak by all means!
It's literally how traumerei behaves with most stuff. And I didn't say traumerei is not interested in ancients, just that he hasn't paid any mind whatever to rak.

Oh yeah enkidu may based on ancient/native one, as we can see it shaped shinshu/water element(?) to make it body and extended it as it wants.
That's an interesting thought but I doubt this is the case. The native ones have a particular look to them which sort of fits with rak's real appearance. Enkido just doesn't... He has a human looking face for one thing. He also seems weirdly plant like while controlling apparently water. Ancients in turn appear to be consistently animals. Add to that the workshop allegedly made enkido.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
It's literally how traumerei behaves with most stuff. And I didn't say traumerei is not interested in ancients, just that he hasn't paid any mind whatever to rak.
LMFAO b/c he did nothing out of the ordinary that a rock users couldn’t do!

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
ancients techniques are more elemental
Than the new shit that don’t mean they stronger
That’s going to depend on the person.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
That's an interesting thought but I doubt this is the case. The native ones have a particular look to them which sort of fits with rak's real appearance. Enkido just doesn't... He has a human looking face for one thing. He also seems weirdly plant like while controlling apparently water. Ancients in turn appear to be consistently animals. Add to that the workshop allegedly made enkido.
Did you miss the fact that Traum tried turning it into a human LOL?!?! We have no idea what Enkidu originally looked like!!!

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
I assume that due to new technologies
And more knowloedge about shinsu
Youngins are able to use new ways
Again that doesn’t mean they weaker.

Last edited:

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah there's no doubt that enkidu is different thing from ancient/native one, and enkidu is first experiment make "human" thing from workshop and workshop can make enkidu power that looks like/based ancient/native one can do, but it looks like human plus plant like and do parasite thing can do.

Consul N

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
This chapter was cathartic. Dumas is like the Madara Uchiha of Tog. Third strongest spear bearer after Enryu and Eduan.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Did you miss the fact that Traum tried turning it into a human LOL?!?! We have no idea what Enkidu originally looked like!!!
Welp, we know it's face right? That alone doesn't fit with ancients. That he was made by the workship doesn't fit with native ones either.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welp, we know it's face right? That alone doesn't fit with ancients. That he was made by the workship doesn't fit with native ones either.
That’s not Enkidu’s original face lol

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Huff finally I found the same case of the sound thing when dumas's armor "heart" stop or his armor looks like stopped function in season 3 ch 66 is when yama command to load the needle and same with the sound inside the needle too, that sound is creaking thing in english here and here.

So there is no doubt that dumas's armor and it "heart" is some machinery thing that "alive" and control by dumas, if that is the real heart I doubt the sound when it stop will be creaking.

Found another same sound again on when prison on nest's game open here raw and eng TL.

When warp machine stopped by kraken, the warp machine sound like that too on eng TL and raw.

Last edited:

kkck

Waifu Slayer
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
Huff finally I found the same case of the sound thing when dumas's armor "heart" stop or his armor looks like stopped function in season 3 ch 66 is when yama command to load the needle and same with the sound inside the needle too, that sound is creaking thing in english here and here.

So there is no doubt that dumas's armor and it "heart" is some machinery thing that "alive" and control by dumas, if that is the real heart I doubt the sound will be creaking.
Welp, the heart does look like it stopped functioning and what is beath it does look like some sort of machine. I don't think we have a reason to doubt that this is dumas' heart though. It's not a conventional flesh and blood heart but I don't think it's that strange that high ranker's bodies which are affected by spell based shenanigans can be funky.

We have a look at karaka's heart and it's... comparable? I suppose that once dumas' heart is running again it might look different.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Welp, the heart does look like it stopped functioning and what is beath it does look like some sort of machine. I don't think we have a reason to doubt that this is dumas' heart though. It's not a conventional flesh and blood heart but I don't think it's that strange that high ranker's bodies which are affected by spell based shenanigans can be funky.

We have a look at karaka's heart and it's... comparable? I suppose that once dumas' heart is running again it might look different.
Karaka's heart even affected by his armor spell the sound of the heart still thumpling, I doubt it will creaking when it stop like the "heart" of dumas, the case of karaka's armor different from dumas's armor, both inside different.

Inside dumas's armor is looks like machinery things that floating.
Inside karaka's armor is soil things like some floating(?) island there.

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
How that is game over for traum he got king piece? And there's no way traum give back the king piece to hollan if hollan still on gustang's hand, why would traum give the king piece that piece he needs, to hollan that on gustang's hand?

There is always the case that rarily happen but still can happen, if that is happen how rule can apply to it if that happen must count.
Because the rule said a person represent a chess piece (in this case, Hollan represent King piece). The rule also said that if the person is captured or killed, the piece is lost. The rule also said that the chess match will be played only with the chess pieces which have not been captured that arrive at the location of the match.

Last edited: