Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 21 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 612 Spoilers & Discussion

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Because the rule said a person represent a chess piece (in this case, Hollan represent King piece). The rule also said that if the person is captured or killed, the piece is lost. The rule also said that the chess match will be played only with the chess pieces which have not been captured that arrive at the location of the match.
So traum needs hollan and don't need his piece, so change subject, if traum capture androssi, and gustang got his king pieces from androssi, and both traum and gustang bring that to arena, who would lose?

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
So traum needs hollan and don't need his piece, so change subject, if traum capture androssi, and gustang got his king pieces from androssi, and both traum and gustang bring that to arena, who would lose?
Gustang will lose. Earlier, Bellerir directly told Baam's group that they represent Gustang's pieces and that if any of them get killed or captured, Gustang will lose the chess piece they represent. It means if Androssi got captured, Gustang lost his King a.k.a game over.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
What was disappointing is how easily they got sidetracked.

Their condition for victory was destroying Dumas' heart.

Their strategy should have been to avoid Dumas while launching attacks on his heart to defeat him.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Gustang will lose. Earlier, Bellerir directly told Baam's group that they represent Gustang's pieces and that if any of them get killed or captured, Gustang will lose the chess piece they represent. It means if Androssi got captured, Gustang lost his King a.k.a game over.
Not sure about this “capture” clause, it’s either steal the chess piece or kill the contestant representing the piece! As long as Androssi doesn’t reveal her piece she’ll be fine. Traum won’t risk disqualification and he’ll most likely have Holan do away with her which most likely will backfire on Traum!!!

Yelnats

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Not sure about this “capture” clause, it’s either steal the chess piece or kill the contestant representing the piece! As long as Androssi doesn’t reveal her piece she’ll be fine. Traum won’t risk disqualification and he’ll most likely have Holan do away with her which most likely will backfire on Traum!!!
The capture is indeed ambiguous especially as Baam think it is necessary to take the pieces of Rashut and Wiwi. It could means both though, capture the piece or capture the person representing the piece (in addition to kill the person representing the piece). So the piece will only be counted for the great match if the person representing them arrive at great match location while carrying the piece without being a captive.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
What’s the point of capturing anybody lol?!?! Game over when either sides King dies!

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Baam just use that technique... he learn merely by watching it... could be because he already has deep understanding of piercing technique so he can figure out how to do the variant just by watching it.
I guess it's the case. This chapter also confirms that DTG is a stronger than Twin Wings. Hopefully Baam will develop a stronger version in the future. Or maybe strengthen Twin Wings.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Ancient techniques "feel" different but they aren't necessarily stronger. Most people don't know about them too.

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Instead of going with raw irregular power like mazino, bam went with raw irregular tantrum. Still no significant progress seen in power control, I guess
The different still significant if I goes to where they born differently; urek, GW, enryu, and pantha born outside tower, and baam born on the tower, died in the tower, resurrected outside the tower, and goes inside the tower from outside.

I take the body who born inside the tower different than the body who born outside the tower.

Bigrong49

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
All I know is Team Baam needs to train more, maybe with Mazino or maybe the Fug Leader.
I was thinking the same: them boys lookin “like new booties, they probably need baby powder”.

A lot of people keep say 10/10 chapter but all I see is Siu casually setting up khun for a major upgrade 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️ and bam??…bam..bam.. This is the third time he’s fighting dumas and he’s still not going all out Tf??
This id not the time for some bs Khun upgrade, SIU has provided AA enough tools already.

Siu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
I was thinking the same: them boys lookin “like new booties, they probably need baby powder”.

This id not the time for some bs Khun upgrade, SIU has provided AA enough tools already.
The next time khun opens his eyes he’ll definitely be an upgraded version (I guarantee you he might be on par with rankers)..watch and see how Siu(or not Siu) will do it..😂😂

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Honestly I’m starting to think that armor is not an item instead it’s a mecha-parasite! As we see with Dumas, the heart is the power source for the armor! When Dumas dies, the armor will need a new heart to survive!

I’m really interested to know what happened with Karaka’s armor b/c he should be fine despite the damages he took from Dumas!!! Even after taking damage from Dumas, I recall him extending his armored tentacles during JH’s fight with Dumas! Did Richie do something to him?!?!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

Baam's companions are excellent for Regulars of their level. They only feel like scrubs because they have been facing Rankers all the time lately.

Bigrong49

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Baam's companions are excellent for Regulars of their level. They only feel like scrubs because they have been facing Rankers all the time lately.
I’m with you but move TOG to shonen, and supporting cast from Ichigo’s to Goku’s support, can actually support.

It’s a challenge for me to gauge how far out of the league the regulars are in these scenarios.

a few weeks ago i never thought Rak would be decimating a branch head.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Androssi LPB Zahard

Androssi: *thinking* you know that im following you but why you keep ignoring me, *Dad*

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I’m with you but move TOG to shonen, and supporting cast from Ichigo’s to Goku’s support, can actually support.

It’s a challenge for me to gauge how far out of the league the regulars are in these scenarios.

a few weeks ago i never thought Rak would be decimating a branch head.
Me neither, but Rak's case is very special.

Androssi LPB Zahard

Androssi: *thinking* you know that im following you but why you keep ignoring me, *Dad*
I need to compile these posts of yours.

Sanity Check

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Androssi LPB Zahard

Traum can't be the daddy though.

Androssi lacks teh green hair.