Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 614 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 20 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 614 Spoilers & Discussion

Shiinhye1

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Peru
Enjoy it 🐢 🐢 🐢♥♥♥
PS: i have read many people who are getting confused with a certain word, I forgot to add the note in the chapter so here goes... this word (글인) means "writing" or "written by", I have seen that many confused this word with "writer", this is the word for writer (작가).

Justpassingbypassingby

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
hmm yes true, but wasnt she compromised? sorry its been so long ago
Emily looks like always active so rachel can plan the revolution with bellerir and the boss, we just don't witness it or we see a few of emily after the last battle station.

Ignorant

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Why would gustang look for Rachel?
Im talking about belleriel
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

--- Double Post Merged, ---

and yeah i was wondering why he'd enter such a terribly dangerous place when hes just a silly goose
his father was at the center of the sprout
He never thought people was already there
Even Rachel needed a guide to find the entrance
He was teleported to the exact same place
By the flying lamp.

sho87

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Tiara is a real being, she bled against the fish tank transfer. Can't wait to see her do something to get out of jelly man!

Blooming_Lotus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Tiara is a real being, she bled against the fish tank transfer. Can't wait to see her do something to get out of jelly man!
Tiara confirmed she is born from scripture lol.
Also when did she bleed I don't remember. She came unscathed against Yuri, didn't bleed against serpent master nor forces of kirin. What's the fish tank transfer?

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Tiara confirmed she is born from scripture lol.
Also when did she bleed I don't remember. She came unscathed against Yuri, didn't bleed against serpent master nor forces of kirin. What's the fish tank transfer?
Born from scripture can be mean born as baby when gustang make the scripture, dumas can become climber to become high ranker, tell me a case that some artificial being that can become climber?

If artificial being can become climber, workshop will make experiment for that artificial being to become climber.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
There's no specific reason for us to think an artificial being can't become a regular and subsequently a ranker. At this point where I'm at on this is that gustang seemingly creating life like this simply highlights the extent to which family heads are godlike existences within the tower.

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Tiara, She came.
She came? I miss that 😭😈

@hblock you regulars are finally shining!

Holland is a sellout
Traumerei knows!
they way he gave him the back when he got close to him and didn’t take The king from him to secure it!!!

These (…) points when holland was watching him..!
I mean i understand holland a lit bit?
Traumerei is a fucking maniac!!

Now we know Yorari was lying when he said
Traumerei was crying the death of his son!!

Yorari was a bitchass from
The start lol we were fooled
Talking about the 8 son LOL

@sazon @Demonspeed it was so sweet when Traumerei couldn’t kill Androssi knowing she is following him!! something inside telling him “don’t do it Traum”

Or baby face Traumy like Dragonia used to call him
She was a nice lady after all!

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
There's no specific reason for us to think an artificial being can't become a regular and subsequently a ranker. At this point where I'm at on this is that gustang seemingly creating life like this simply highlights the extent to which family heads are godlike existences within the tower.
Here why I think artificial being can't be climber, if artificial being can become climber, why workshop who can make it still used human base for their project like living ignition being and beastkin? Their base still human that can become climber, if artificial being can become climber, they are no need make human as base for their experiment, if that really happen lol workshop is stupid and sadistic to make human as the base for living ignition being and beastkin.

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
Does it even matter if the librarians climbed the tower or not?!?! Nothing changed about them, it’s not like they acquired or learned new skills!!

Richie was created to serve a purpose once that purpose was fulfilled he was no longer needed. Same will apply here for Dumas, Tiara, Mikel, Proust and whoever else!!!

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Does it even matter if the librarians climbed the tower or not?!?! Nothing changed about them, it’s not like they acquired or learned new skills!!

Richie was created to serve a purpose once that purpose was fulfilled he was no longer needed. Same will apply here for Dumas, Tiara, Mikel, Proust and whoever else!!!
To know is there is any different from human and artificial being, if both didn't different why workshop still used human as their base for experiment on living ignition being and beastkin that they make? Are they stupid and sadistic to make human as their base experiment rather than just use their artificial being and make living ignition being/beaskin as many they want then they are no need sacrificing human on that experiment?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
There is no reason to think that Scriptures can't grow and bleed. Dumas has an armor and a heart. He can be killed.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
There is no reason to think that Scriptures can't grow and bleed. Dumas has an armor and a heart. He can be killed.
Richie bled sooo what LoL?!?! Last I checked he turned to shinsu when his job was done!!!

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Richie bled sooo what LoL?!?! Last I checked he turned to shinsu when his job was done!!!
??? You aren't contradicting anything I said dude.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yama made canine dolls too that were Ranker level. Did they climb the tower lol! HELL NO

Ling is a Ranker and she didn’t climb the tower!

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Because they are human being, real thing, even when they are fulfill their purpose they become "shinshu/scripture" again or in the human phase is dead.

Yama made canine dolls too that were Ranker level. Did they climb the tower lol! HELL NO
There are a thing like regular that have ranker level (last clone's white), so that isn't different if there are a thing that doll have ranker level.

They both same people ren/ling is same people duh.

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France

I wasn't the one talking about this but Ren and Ling are the same person. I have no memories of these canine dolls, but creations can be Ranker level obviously. It doesn't make them Ranker. Just like Baam is Ranker level while he is still a Regular.

O_n_Sly

Reaction score
Country
United States
Aria is a HR but she did not complete floor test!!!
Yorayo too
Is it about strength or just making it to a floor!?!?!

Kaiser was rumored to being a borderline ranker because of how long she has lived and her dominance over the NMH! It was even said Lavi had the opportunity to be a ranker but choose to remain as regular!!!

Just MO but I highly doubt most current HRs ever made it to or passed the 100th floor +!!!

Last edited:

Ignorant

Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
Giskar bled to death.

every scripture climbed.